Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild of Many Roleplays, Discussions, and Oddities

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out, roleplay in lots of genres, and chat about anything. 

Tags: roleplay, chat, literate, creative, general 

Reply Main Discussions and Oddities...
Introductions! Please Introduce yourself first =] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you new here?
  yes
  no
  no, but I'm glad there's a new poll
  I never look at this thread anyway
  Mutilated Burritos!
View Results

IXSaenaeXI

Romantic Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:41 pm
Name(s): Sadie, Saenae, Odd, Oddflame, ask me why I'll tell you and iteresting story if you enjoy WoW.
Likes: Candy Corn! Damn near any anime,manga, or music. So many thing I could list, get to know me and you'll find out more ;P
Dislikes: Needles.... Any kind of needles, make me shiver just thinking about them
Anything else: Um, I'm always bored so at any given time I'm apart of 7 roleplays >< some of them personal others not, ^^ Please join my role plays, pm me and I'll send you the links ><  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:03 pm
Oh wow, that's kinda funny because I'm a part of 7 different active RPs too. Most of them are here though. 10 if you count the partially dead ones. And so many that just died and never finished... I should list them somewhere... lol.  

The Azure Quincy
Crew

Krad Ruhk III
Crew

Invisible Paladin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:10 pm
Name(s): Krad!, Krad Ruhk, Krad Ruhk III, Krad99, You, Paperwork mule, Shadow Ilpalazzo the 2nd, Valentinez, Kraddycakes, Kradical, Kradshi Ruhkdo, etc.
Likes: Anime, Manga, History, Reading (Bibliophile-much), You =D, and lots of other things you'll get to know.
Dislikes: ...you? xD Just kidding, you'll know if I dislike something... mostly just illiteracy in posts... we kinda need to take the time to write things out if we wish to be taken seriously, but some people don't realize that... *sighs* Oh, and I like to ramble AND rant about things.
Other: I'm a Crew in the AFGEOCM (but I might as well be a VC), and I used to own the TPAMG (now I'm a VC cause I gave it to Naia), and I'm a mod in a couple other guilds that I doubt anyone here will know... I also belong to several more... natually I have little to no free time *chuckles* But I'll be somewhat active here... just sorry to say I won't be doing much RPing... it's not really my thing... yet. >D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:11 pm
Oh my goodness!!! I remember you! I'm sorry, I don't get on my other account that much! Yay, I'm glad you're here!

The Azure Quincy
Crew

Stealthy Spyder

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:18 pm
Name(s): Stealthy, Spyder, Spy, etc.
Likes: Pocky, ONE ON ONE, RP, twisty plots, fantasy, literate RPers, plot twists, out of the box thinkers and more plot ideas.
Dislikes: Very ignorant people about things that are important and current, undecipherable posts, and ideas than had been done too many times.
Personality: Happy go lucky? Eh, what else would you call me? I can get very random at times, and I won't get mad easily...
Anything else: Uhh... I like One on One Rps the best, so PM me if you want to? User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:44 pm
((Yeah I know, It's kinda late to be doing this but I had to eventually right?))

Names(When talking to me): Sci-Fi, SCIENCE, Sci, Atom/Proton/Neutron/Electron, Quark, Super String, Photon, etc.

Personality: I'm kinda exciting and eccentric but I wont constantly post in 24 font or anything. I'm also a pretty active RPer and I like it a lot. Once you get to know me well, you'll see that I'm a lot more random than I seem(just ask Herelen).

Likes: SCIENCE!!!, Tennis, RP's, the New York Post, the polls in the presidential race(actually, I want McCain to win but I like to know about the polls), intelligent discussions, active RPer's, litterate RP's/posts, nukes(just to understand more about physics and etc. not to be used in war), Volkl(my favorite racquet company), gaiaonline, Three Days Grace, and more to be revieled as you get to know me.

Dislikes: Pompus people, nukes(being used in war, EVER!), illitterate RP's/posts, war in general, slow computers like my dad's which I'm posting on now, and a lot more than this.

Hobbies: SCIENCE!!!(I mean I'll literally just shout out random SCIENCE facts or have debates with my friends who are about a googleplexth(Which is a fraction of 1 over another 1 with A LOT of zeros after it) as scienctific as me which is a lot), Tennis, reading, going on the internet, music, and still there is more to come.

Other: I was introduced to this online game by my friend Herelen who is a real life friend and helped me out with my character at first. Now I can manage but not without a few questions to him once in a while. Anything else you should be able to find on my profile. If not, pm me for info.

Science Infinity
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Krad Ruhk III
Crew

Invisible Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:12 pm
The Azure Quincy
Oh my goodness!!! I remember you! I'm sorry, I don't get on my other account that much! Yay, I'm glad you're here!

Yesh/yesh/yesh/well/I/can/just/invite/your/main...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:02 pm
that too! Sorry I stopped posting... I decided to kill IshiNuki... she's dead! Her limbs are mutilated and scattered all across the river! I mean... She's been cremated and her ashes scattered into the ocean... Yes, that.  

The Azure Quincy
Crew

Krad Ruhk III
Crew

Invisible Paladin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:53 pm
The Azure Quincy
that too! Sorry I stopped posting... I decided to kill IshiNuki... she's dead! Her limbs are mutilated and scattered all across the river! I mean... She's been cremated and her ashes scattered into the ocean... Yes, that.

=o
Kinda liked the first one... xD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:24 pm
Name: You can call me Rei
Likes: Roleplaying, anime and manga, Japan (I don't like it just beacause of anime) learning about history, other cultures
Dislikes: Pompous RPers
Anything else: Nope  

AceTrainerBrooke

Dedicated Citizen

9,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Pie Pusher 50

Wind Spirit22

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:23 pm
Names sad Present) Wind Spirit22, Wind, Spirit. (Past) Griffon King, Griffy, King. (You can still call me Griffy, I'm rather fond of that name...)
Likes: Books, music, comedy, romance(not in movies), Canada, British accents, Monty Python, manga, RPing.
Dislikes: Pompous bastards. RPers who are to literate, or to iliterate.
Anything Else?: I'm single!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:45 am
Names:Atomx, or X
Dislikes: Hard Asses, people who think they all cool cuz they say they can beat you up
Anything Else?: im funny  

LoRd AtOmX

The Azure Quincy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:21 pm
Welcome everyone! Hope you enjoy the guild!
@AtOmX- I haven't seen that many scary movies... I'm a wimp xP
@Wind Spirit- I love Monty Python!!! I watched Holy Grail for like the 3rd time just yesterday... I don't own it, but I should...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:16 pm
Name(s) biggrin ylan,Seeka,Mako,Neko,Oleander,Yazuuru,Rado,Marokia
Likes:chapstick,japanese things,anime,boys,manga,cards,cherries,roleplaying,fanfics,yaoi,and writing
Dislikes:homophobics,racsists,prejudice people,crappy singers
Anything else:I am the yaoi prince!!  

Marokia

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

II-Tsuzari-II

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:19 am
Name: Tsuzari Yashizawa (Yashizawa Tsuzari)
Likes: Japan,Bleach,Gaia,HitsuZari,Hitsukarin,Hitsugaya Toushiro,
Internet,music,fanfic,Kurosaki family,Karin kurosaki
Dislikes: Hitsuhina,Hinamori Momo,Pollution,Yaoi
Hobbies: playing gaia,editing pictures,watching anime

Main Discussions and Oddities...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items