no
View Results

Super Darkspine Sonic

5,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:26 pm
Now that I've used him against Bowser who's super-slow I love him even more. I can actually win a few matches when the person I'm playing is above my playing level. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:56 am
I generally don't play as Sonic, but I'm decent when playing as him. ^^ But his attacks are too similar.

Up+A: Shoot upward as a ball.
Down+A: Hurt people around you as a ball.
Side+B: Go left and right as a ball.
Down+B: Go left and right as a ball.

I know that the Sonic Spin is his trademark thing, but I think there ought to be some more variation. sweatdrop  

scooterdude34

flaming_demon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:49 pm
I love Sonic, he's usually my second choice after Link, I know, completely different characters, but I love his speed and that his up B attack is a spring, I can usually get out of a tight spot if I need to by rolling or just running, but I'll admit the moves can get a bit confusing in their similarity, but I like that they stayed true to his abilities.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:31 am
You see here's the thing: Sonic and Snake, in my opinion, shouldn't even be in the game. I was under the impression that the Super Smash Bros. games were exclusively for Nintendo characters. Last time I checked Sonic was a Sega character and Snake-well i don't really know but he ain't Nintendo. That's not to say that I don't like them though. They're pretty good characters.  

wafl_boy9000

shadow_llama

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:28 pm
I sometimes use sonic...

Hes pretty good cause speed kills  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:15 am
Depends on how good the player is  

GandaKris

Kirbsterkun

Friendly Gaian

6,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:17 pm
i like sonic he's a cool character but it sucks how you see him at the end of SSE and that he's so corny  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:32 pm
I always thought Sonic was a great addition to the game. Though, I wish they would put other Sonic characters in the game like Knuckles, Tails, and Shadow (Not as an assist trophy). He does take some getting use to, I will admit. His speed and rapid attacks make him very useful.  

Luther Olathes

Captain S McBobble

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:24 pm
wafl_boy9000
You see here's the thing: Sonic and Snake, in my opinion, shouldn't even be in the game. I was under the impression that the Super Smash Bros. games were exclusively for Nintendo characters. Last time I checked Sonic was a Sega character and Snake-well i don't really know but he ain't Nintendo. That's not to say that I don't like them though. They're pretty good characters.
-------

Nintendo bought Sega.

-------

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:36 am
Well, Sonic is the quickest, so I do like to use him alot!

I don't like others using him because I can't keep up with the fight!

User Image  

hi5201

Kirbsterkun

Friendly Gaian

6,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:48 am
Luther Olathes
I always thought Sonic was a great addition to the game. Though, I wish they would put other Sonic characters in the game like Knuckles, Tails, and Shadow (Not as an assist trophy). He does take some getting use to, I will admit. His speed and rapid attacks make him very useful.

I know what you mean I even had a handwritten letter for nintendo saying why shadow should be in brawl I even had his moves sorted out  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:23 pm
I dont personally like to use sonic, but I think its cool that he is in the game.  

Isaangan

bealfeal

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:05 pm
Well i don't think sonic quiet belongs in brawl, he's a fair character his speed and power match up to where he isn't cheap but his B's i think coulda been better a lot of his attack's seem unorginal such as his down special and left or right special, and i love sonic i always have, but he's a sega character and i think he should be in the game, but being the only outside character..beside's snake he sorta seem misplaced to me, i think if they were gonna add non-nintendo party characters tehy should added a few more,

overall sonic is a good character an nice addition, but i think they coulda done a cleaner job on his moveset.  
Super Smash Bros. Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff