Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An abnormal love of cats
Is it bad to cry when leaving you kitties for a couple days? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Susanna Kaysen

5,500 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:12 am
I can realate. I've had my cat my entire life i mean she was living in my house the day I was concieved! so we are very close sisters and I worry myself sick when my family leaves for a week long summer vacation. I usually feel sick to my stomach with worry the car ride there and i worry in the hotel rooms and sometimes have nightmares or regular good dreams about her at night. During the day I'm usually fine since I'm usually in vegas or at some amusement park or sightseeing some part of california (I live in AZ). Last year i made my family miss going on vacation because i was concerned about her health and my best friend refused to watch her and she was the only one i trusted.

My advice is that if you can distract yourself as much as possible try to focus on having fun and what you're doing. That helps me a lot.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:35 pm
YAYS!!!! im not the only one!!!
Sorry, this is my first time in this guild. *waves energeticly*

I thought i was the only person who thought of their "Baby girl" alot when they went somewhere. {her name is Prissy ^_^ Shes on my profile!!}
I was gone for 4 days last week on a family trip, and i thought i would go crazy thinking of how much i worried for her!! xd
So no, i dont think its wierd. Unless im wierd... mrgreen

XLeoxLady07X

An abnormal love of cats

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas