• Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:49 am
X_XI_LOVE_Emo_PuddingX_X
Claeris
X_XI_LOVE_Emo_PuddingX_X
Awwwwwww that would be so cute they could sit in dark corners together 4laugh

lmao rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Also, I felt that they totally changed Squall....oh, sorry, "Leon's" character. He was so....nice. I'm so used to him being such a jerk.

Yeah i know wot you mean he used to be mysterious and kind of a loner but they changed him into the complete opposite i mean who died and left him in charge anyway lol.

I think she meant from FF8 to KH. He's a jerk in FF8.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:25 am
LunarArson
X_XI_LOVE_Emo_PuddingX_X
Claeris
X_XI_LOVE_Emo_PuddingX_X
Awwwwwww that would be so cute they could sit in dark corners together 4laugh

lmao rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Also, I felt that they totally changed Squall....oh, sorry, "Leon's" character. He was so....nice. I'm so used to him being such a jerk.

Yeah i know wot you mean he used to be mysterious and kind of a loner but they changed him into the complete opposite i mean who died and left him in charge anyway lol.

I think she meant from FF8 to KH. He's a jerk in FF8.

You're both right. But yeah, initially I meant from FF8, but now that you mention it, they did make him even nicer in KH2.  

Claeris

sunnykitty19990330

Anxious Ladykiller

10,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:59 pm
Here's a new one: Xigbar's boss fight. Not Xigbar; I love him. But for some reason I suck horribley at his boss fight. That's what I get for trying to fight it myself, but it's still reduced me to trying to complete Hundred Ache Woods. Which led me to Pooh/Sora.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:46 am
Ok, double post to point out something at the end of KH2: At first, Riku's a freaken invalid when they get to the Realm of Darkness (at least, I think that's what it is). He can't even stand by himself.Yet, somehow, that goes away in the space of a couple minutes, at which time he and Sora walk through the door to light. And land in salt water. Then, he seems fine doing all sorts of things, like swimming, and walking, and picking up and tossing around giant, oversized mice.

Now, it is possible that Sora used Cure or a potion on Riku, and they didn't put it in so that.....I don't know, so that nobody would know he was healed? I could be misunderstanding the entire ending, but still....

Edit: I've come up with two options: The aforementioned offscreen curing, and that Riku was faking it.  

sunnykitty19990330

Anxious Ladykiller

10,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200

X_XI_LOVE_Emo_PuddingX_X

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:33 am
I see what you mean but i have to say that the last boss battle annoyed me slightly. I mean there is only so many times you can fight, kill it only for it to come back and then kill it again before you would get fed up and just say screw this i'm going home evil lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:53 am
All final bosses must have multiple forms. There's no real reason for it, exept that they have to make the final boss as climatic and as hard as possible.

And then there's Yu Yevon.....  

sunnykitty19990330

Anxious Ladykiller

10,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200

storm_talons013

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:36 am
I LOVED ROXAS! D< I hated that Axel had to die, and I hated that Roxas and Namine had to disappear! Oh, and I hated the card boss fight... can't remember his name, but that was kind of annoying. stressed Anything else, it's been awhile since I played the game. ...Actually, having to finish the game 100% to get the secret ending was annoying too... I still haven't finished completely. *sighs*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:48 pm
Atlantica in KH2. I loved that you could fight as a half-fishman in the first game but now... well, The Little Mermaid is in majority a musical. User Image

Also, uh... not enough Destiny Islands to explore in the first game. sad I wanna know who dressed Sora so I can give her a piece of my mind.

Also, something needs to be cleared up: is Sora leaning for Riku or Kairi? 'cause I cannot POSSIBLY see him with the redhead after the whole "I'VE MISSED YOU RIKU WHERE WERE YOU" scene and the fact that he wanted to rescue her for one game and then Riku for the other two.

Coddlebrand

D-CheRRyFluffer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:57 pm
Watage Kumo no Oni
Atlantica in KH2. I loved that you could fight as a half-fishman in the first game but now... well, The Little Mermaid is in majority a musical. User Image

Also, uh... not enough Destiny Islands to explore in the first game. sad I wanna know who dressed Sora so I can give her a piece of my mind.

Also, something needs to be cleared up: is Sora leaning for Riku or Kairi? 'cause I cannot POSSIBLY see him with the redhead after the whole "I'VE MISSED YOU RIKU WHERE WERE YOU" scene and the fact that he wanted to rescue her for one game and then Riku for the other two.

I hated how you didn't get to explore the destiny islands! It was mean of them to show you Kairi running on that big island, if they weren't going to let you explore? crying
And what does everyone have against Roxas!? I totally loved that world! I just made him do one of the skate board tricks, on the roof, that made it look kinda like he was hitting his butt! rofl ...yeah, it isn't funny!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:23 am
...I also didn't like fighting Sephiroth in the first KH. I think I still haven't beaten him. =|  

storm_talons013

sunnykitty19990330

Anxious Ladykiller

10,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:11 pm
I hate the new voices for KH2. I mean, some of them were awesome, but Areith's in perticular was horrible.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:03 pm
Speaking of voices, MetalWing and I have been playing chain of memories for the PS2 and I really don't like the voices too much. Seems like Axel's voice is off a little.  

ladyAnlu
Captain

Beyond the Worlds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas