Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sheik?
  girl
  boy
View Results

Lahlooooouh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:31 pm
I don't know why people question it at all. She is a girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:23 pm
Sheik is Zelda, so its a chick...  

y1p33y0

sethzack

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:04 am
In the OoT manga Sheik is always referred to as a guy, in the Japanese version of Melee if you go to Sheik's trophy it clearly says male. Now THAT Sheik is based on OoT and therefore they are the same gender. (male)
We all know that Zelda has incredibly powerful magic and can change her skin color, eyes, and even physique, so why not her gender? As for Brawl, that version of Sheik as most of you know is based off a design they were going to have in TP and have stated that Sheik is female. Now Zelda wouldn't have the same reasons for turning into Sheik if sheik was in TP so it is very likely she would not have to disguise herself as a "sheikah boy" but rather a female shiekah. I have had these debates with my friends and I always win because Shiek is my favorite character of all time and I love him/her.

You have just been learned from the Tattooed King of Leprechaun Ninjas, sethzack. Have a nice day and don't feel bad you couldn't outwit me. mrgreen ninja  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:59 pm
I forget where I heard it, but I heard that the real reason Nintendo made Shiek female for Brawl was because there were too many cross-dresser/transgender related complaints being sent. They didn't want trouble, so they just changed the character design.  

Deathmask97

vivi is my master

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:44 pm
In my opinion sheik changes genders at will using her transforming ability. she has alot of male features in some games yes and in brawl theirs no doubt thats Sheik is a women. but in reality sheik isn't simply a clothing change. its a transformation and so to help hide who she is she probably changes gender too. but yet this is simply my opinion.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:33 am
Look, Sheik has always been a female because of Zelda, everything has been explained, Zelda's magic transformed her so she could hide from Ganondorf so she looks more masculine and her eye color changed due to the magic, her chest looks the way it does because her breasts are bound by bandages which are clearly visible from the side, and it may or may not be the magic that gave her the muscle tone, but everything else was due to her magic, so she, Sheik, is a female and it has never been different.  

flaming_demon

stickyfeet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:03 am
In Ocarina of Time, Zelda disguised herself as Shiek. Therefore, Shiek is still a girl. Even Zelda can't change gender.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:34 pm
Elfe de Sang
It's said that she used magic to change her build, hair, eye colour and skin tone-
If a female surgically gets a sex change to become a male, is she still a girl or now a guy? That in itself is the question, since I'm sure more can be changed through magic than surgery.

You also have to remember that The Legend of Zelda spans throughout several reincarnations. Isn't it possible for Sheik to be a male in OOT and a female in TP?  

Psychicmind

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

hi5201

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:20 pm
Hippocrite

Ok I actually believe that sheiks gender is different in each game.
In my opinion in the orciana of time he is physically a boy but mentally a girl (seeming as it is truly zelda)
User Image
As you can see by the chest it is very man-like. Most muscles are very defined and large. Also the eyes are more narrow and appear more like link's than zelda's.
In smash bros melee I believe it could go ether way leaning to girl.
User Image
In this picture his/her chest seems more bound then actual muscles but it could be.
User Image
Her legs appear less musculer and poses more feminine.
Now in Brawl I believe she is obviously female. Her whole appearance has been more feminine like her hair and in this picture
User Image
you can clearly see breasts.
So what are your opinions?

You are correct. Sheik is both a boy and a girl. She/he was really was supposed to be a guy, but there are some things that make Sheik a girl!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:53 pm
LoL well I like to think that maybe Zelda is a girl and Sheik is a guy and through the TriForce the 2 are like alternate personalities, in a way that they both share 1 body and Zelda used the TriForce to become Sheik to hide her identity from Ganondorf in a MALE form and this new form protected her and also knew that Link was trying to help her so he helped Link in his quest to save Zelda. Now More than likely someone here is going to stomp on my idea on this matter but its just my opinion biggrin  

DivineMaster

.Lady Rosewater.

Invisible Sophomore

11,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:09 am
Sheik is a girl. Zelda does use magic, right? That being said she would most likely use her magic to create an illusion of herself where she looks like I guy to others, but to herself shes herself. XD The Sheik is her disguise anyways. xD Just my thoughts.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:31 am
In my opinion sheiks a guy but is still got the mind of zelda its just like a costume so physicall sheik is a guy^_^  

Kirbsterkun

Friendly Gaian

6,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Super Smash Bros. Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers