Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
[Seme Arena] NaruSasu vs. SasuNaru - Who tops? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your seme of choice?
Sasuke
62%
 62%  [ 25 ]
Naruto
37%
 37%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 40

Druggo in Wonderland

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:28 pm
Sasuke being seme FTW. ;]
It's just such a turn on..
Obviously Naruto being uke is the best; in my opinion.
'cause he's just so damn cute like that.
And also I guess because...
Well they constantly describe him as something really pure riiiiight?
Like lush golden blond hair and beautiful blue eyes, etc.
So yeah, sounds pretty innocent and girlyish to me. 8D
At the beginning maybe Sasuke would be the controlling one in the relationship,
but after timeskip, Naruto is the one trying to bring Sasuke back,
so Naruto wants to have control on their relationship..? s:
If you get mee. D:

But maybe everynow and then Naruto should top Sasuke because it would be most realistic.
And Sasuke would have to give in because he loves Naruto and Naruto will probably be upset if he doesn't, yknow! :'[

Vote Sasuke for Seme!
pirate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:59 pm
sasuke is the seme!! but he is a cute uke... O//3//O  

KiTTy_JinXtER_chan

Ubiquitous Androgyny

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:15 pm
Heh heh. I love Naruto as the Seme. x3 Sasuke's the pretty boy x3
And plus, whenever I think of NaruXSasu I feel as if Naruto is older. Because he learns alot and matures alot (well at least in the few Naruto books I've read xD) throughout the story.
And that Sasuke is younger. Because he has alot of troubles with him and he always seems younger because he's in the shadow of his brother.
I don't know but I like Naruto as the top x3
And Sasuke as the bottem
xD  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:40 pm
I mostly take my preferince for sasunaru because of subconcous ques, such as voice pitch, because, no matter Japanese or english, naruto's voice is higher.
...though manurisms make sasuke the feminin one...  

Inuhime2

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150

The world keeps turning

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:49 am
I left out a lot in decidng but, i still believe sasuke would beat the s**t out of naruto if he was seme, sasuke has to much pride, and Naruto is too bony to beat his a** hand to hand. Not saying that Naruto is weak but, Uchihas hve to much pride. I mean come on he SPOILER; killed his brother for gods sakes. Sasuke is more girly like emo type girly no affense he's girly enough were you would think hes gay but not enough to where you would think he'd take bottoms up.. But, that sexy no justu s**t is not helping Naruto prove his point to being seme, and how he crys over missing 'Teh Sauce'.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:21 pm
I like Naruto as the seme and Sasuke as uke. XD But I feel that Sasuke would need to feel like he was in control of the relationship, but Naruto would want to be seen as equal to him. I feel Sasuke would need someone that can love him completly and take care of him when he doesn't feel strong enough, even if he would never admit it.
I don't think either of them would want the other to top them, it's not in either of their natures if you ask me. I hate when Naruto (or Sasuke) are little babies who need each other and aren't strong, but that mostly happens with Naruto. And if you ask me, Sasuke seems girlier in the manga. XD He's pretty, and Naruto is the loud, boisterous and sterotypical guy.  

Suou Tsukasa

Captain Kolita

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:57 am
Sasuke, hands down. Naruto-kun could really be either depending on the guy, but with our proud, broody, bad-boy Sasuke, he could never be seme. Besides, who needs a seme who's as stupid as he can be? Stupidity can only be cute in an uke, typically. Sasuke has prettier hair, but when you just look at their personalities and how they act around each other, it's pretty dang easy to tell.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff