Welcome to Gaia! ::

History Huggers

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who do want to live in the past! 

Tags: history, historical 

Reply Main Forum
New Empire to fall? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the US increase it's global power?
  yes!
  maybe...a little?
  No way! Focus on the homefront!
View Results

Tsubaki Aoi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:22 pm
wich part?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:29 pm
both  

the grey seer
Vice Captain

Alonso Quijana

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:20 am
Unfortunately, need often drives enemies together, which is why the US is borrowing from China.

Although, I do agree that we need to work to decrease our dependency on other nations. That includes our oil consumption. Though, not many people are a fan of drilling in ANWR for our own oil.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:43 pm
LightMousy
Well, I think it started with the Roosevelt Collary, which established us as an "International Police Power", then Wilson with his Missionary Diplomacy...Which of course instead of passing out bibles, he said that the USA would not recognize any country that was undemocratic or oppressive to it's peoples, but of couse we didnt look at what we were doing.
Back on point, here are some of a few Empires in world history Babylonian, Egyptian, Hebrew, Greek, Roman, Spain, Britain, and now America, we're next on the crosshair list my friends....
This goes further to Hamilton and his federalist papers, and how they ******** the country over. From being a state of the people to cooperate run, which came true after the Civil War. Then Wilson and his intervention into Russia and fighting a war against a country we did not declare against legally by congress or attacking Mexico. then Nam along with Korea. Wha have we learned? Not much.  

UF6

UF6

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:46 pm
gnomeguy1138
Unfortunately, need often drives enemies together, which is why the US is borrowing from China.

Although, I do agree that we need to work to decrease our dependency on other nations. That includes our oil consumption. Though, not many people are a fan of drilling in ANWR for our own oil.
China is blockig us from oil wells and needs more as time goes on, for our needs and we need oil for our needs, just just the needs of goods.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:55 pm
man we r ******** excuse the language  

the grey seer
Vice Captain

Tsubaki Aoi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:09 pm
wonder what kind of chaos it will be like when all the stupid (sorry fro the lenguage) people realise this fact, which is most of America.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:31 pm
idk but the illumante won't allow that because they still control us to some degree  

the grey seer
Vice Captain

Tsubaki Aoi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:51 pm
you know too much....................................................................................................................................................................
............................................................................................................................................................i will inform the others twisted .

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:19 pm
lol very funny but when we're all slves don't b cryin 2 me blaugh lol(i was just kiidding) but really the need us all 2 some degree  

the grey seer
Vice Captain

Tsubaki Aoi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:40 pm
yea the problem with secret societies it that they need at lest some people to be at the wrigth state of mind or else they fail.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:44 pm
corret even idiots  

the grey seer
Vice Captain

Totrue-Tufaar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:45 pm
Borrowing from Tawian, Japan, South Korea, is one thing, but the "Commies"?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:01 pm
we owe china trilions of $  

the grey seer
Vice Captain

Tsubaki Aoi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:45 am
and that's not going down neutral  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff