Shadow
Silver
Tails
Rogue

Dr Eggman (for a Boss)
Baby Mario Bros
Bowser Jr
Waluigi
Toad (w/o being used as a human shield) lol..
Dk Jr
maybe Birdo..
Mewtwo
Roy
Ridley
Banjo-Kazzoie

hitmonchan hitmonlee and clefairy as alternate pokemon for the trainer..

There's a list full of win!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:30 am
GreyFox
KOS-Mos
Lyn
MissingNo  

Arreks

Downloaded

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:38 pm
Tails
Aipom
Waluigi
Baby Mario & Luigi  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:54 pm
I think minda would make an awesome zelda clone. Her ture form could be the zelda clone while her imp form could be a sheik clone. And at least one other sonic char.  

Hippocrite

Pumpkinbot

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:47 pm
You know you've all wanted Axel Steel or another Guitar Hero on Brawl!

B: Strum: Weak attack that makes shockwave around Axel. Green shockwave (Green fret) causes stronger damage, red fret causes fire damage, yellow fret causes electric damage, blue fret freezes for a second, and orange fret has a high K.O. potential.
^B: Slam: Jumps up and slams the guitar in the air, just like on stage.
< or >B: Flame punch: Jabs at the opponet with the guitar.
vB: Star Fret: Star Power fret note absorbs projectiles and powers up Guitar-based attacks, like Strum and Slam.
Final Smash: Star Power: Frets appear on screen and slam into opponets. Afterward, they all burn up, causing fire damage.

Or Maybe Viewtiful Joe/Joe as a copy of Samus/Zero Suit Samus? biggrin

And when SDpwnage suggested Baby Mario & Luigi, I thought of an Ice Climbers clone!

B: Fireball: They use fireballs instead of ice.
^B: Peach's Parasol: The babies somehow stole Baby Peach's umbrella and use it similarly to Peach's ^B.
< or >B: Hammer Spin: The babies use their hammers to hit stuff. razz And similarly to Toon Link's ^B, it draws them in instead of pushing them out, like Link.
vB: Fire Spread: Does fire damage instead of ice, and has a higher vertical range, but it's weaker to compensate.
Final Smash: Chain Chomp: Calls forth their special item from Mario Kart: Double Dash and unleashes a Chain Chomp to feed on your opponets while you ride safely atop the beast.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:13 pm
Sorry for pic sizes!

Ridley:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Meta Ridley: (Extra Costume)

Megaman:
Megaman X: (Extra Costume)

Zero:
Zero: (Extra Costume)

Waluigi:

Kid Koopa/Bowser:

Tails:

Knukles:

Shadow:

Lloyd:

Genis:

Pac-Man:

y1p33y0

Mokie7

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:26 pm
I posted this in another guild, just thought I'd share who I wanted to see (movesets included)

Ippongi Ryuuta (Ouendan)

Up-B: Cheer Pyramid - Suzuki and Saito appear to lend Ryuuta a hand, springing him up into the air with locked arms. They then pose, dealing damage to those standing around them.
Neutral-B: Charge Punch - An attack with a double entendre for a name. The move can be charged and varies in power the longer it's charged. If held in long enough, Ryuuta charges forward a short distance to deliver the punch. It's delivered in a style similar to his rough and rugged cheers.
Side-B: Marker Hit - A few spaces from Ryuuta, a target appears. These are what you tap to keep the beat in the Ouendan games. They can be positioned at any angle around Ryuuta, so long as the distance remains the same (imagine a circle with the target traveling it's circumference). You hold the attack and position the marker target where you need it. It explodes once you let go.
Down-B: OUENDA~N! - Ryuuta leaps into action! With a short forward hop, he springs past an enemy or two and lands in a pose , emitting energy that knocks opponents upward.

Up-A: very short hop upward and strike with head, dealing spiky hair damage
Neutral-A: normal punch
Side-A: light side kick, followed by stomp. opponent is likely to take both hits if the kick connects
Down-A: supports his weight on one hand and extends his body forward into a sweeping kick. excellent range

Up-Smash: OSU! - Ryuuta poses with his body in a Y shape. A jagged word bubble with "OSU!" appears above him
Side-Smash: Horse Stance Punch - assumes a horse stance, legs out to the side and knees bent, as he delivers a powerful punch to the side
Down-Smash: punches horizontally downward then moves both arms 180 degrees above his head to the other side and delivers the same punch

Final Smash: San! Ni! Ichi! Sure! - Ryuuta, Suzuki, and Saito begin cheering as marker targets and sliders move around the screen. Targets appear suddenly and explode with little warning. Somebody taking the full force of the explosion is usually sent flying far. Sliders are much bigger obstacles and are designed to deal damage rather than launch enemies. The Final Smash is nearly over when the three announce "Ouen! Dai-sei-kou!".

Ridley:

Up-B: Corkscrew Drill - think of Charizard's up-B
Neutral B: Plasma Breath - like Bowser's/Charizard's fire
Side B: Forward Dive - combination of Meta Knight's and Fox's side B, medium speed
Down B: Tail Whip - short leap forward with tail whipping between legs

Neutral A: Tail Frenzy - tail whips back and forth; strikes both in front and behind of Ridley; can hold down A to continue attack (in air, tail whips around in a full circle)
Up A: Neck Extending Bite - Ridley chomps down on aerial combatants, then lets go to do it as much as he likes (same in the air)
Side A: Claw Slash (same in the air)
Down A: Hot Breath - breathes to the ground; extends to both sides as a cloud (same in the air)

Air Opposite A: Tail Pierce - tail juts out straight-forward, a particularly powerful move

Up Smash: Wing Spanning - wings cross briefly before flapping out, covering a wide range
Side Smash: Concentrated Plasma - lethal plasma cloud is expelled from Ridley's mouth
Down Smash: Stomp - all four limbs slam against the ground; sends debris upward, along with foes

Final Smash: Flight From Colony! (his Dragoon-like strike encountered in the Subspace Emissary battle with him. The range for his attack is greatly expanded in comparison to the Dragoon item and the attack is timed rather than activated. Action still pauses when he reaches the stage)

And to reduce his size, we could simply say that the shadow bugs had made him bigger in SSE ^ ^;

Mii:

Up B: Remote Hand - the white hand used in Wii menus comes to assist the Mii, lifting back on the stage. Meanwhile, Mii is flailing it's arms and legs, causing damage to nearby enemies.
Neutral B: Bowler (chargeable) - Mii unleashes a bowling ball, a la Wii Sports. If the attack is charged, the ball has an arc to it as it's thrown. Left uncharged, it simply rolls flat on the ground from the start.
Side B: Boxer - similar to Marth's side B combos. Mii unleashes a combo of fists which can be varied by pushing different directions on the control stick while executing. The 4th punch will always be more powerful than the previous 3.
Down B: Clone - Mii produces a clone of itself, a la Check Mii Out Channel, which causes the character to function similar to Ice Climbers. Mii takes 30% damage from creating the clone, which only has a certain endurance itself. It simply vanishes once it takes enough damage.

(not bothering with the A attacks or smashes; they'd be overly generic and Mario-like)

Final Smash: Mii Parade! - The background of the stage is replaced by orange/yellow tiles and everything turns dark... except for three spotlights that move around the stage. It is followed by a (disorderly) Mii parade, which more closely resembles various Miis falling from the sky.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:54 pm
wish they had more fire emblem characters at least four crying  

HamsterBlaster

2,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

flaming_demon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:33 pm
I know this is all just wishfull thinking and I really hate to be the one to say this but Smash characters are exclusively Nintendo characters and characters they've approved of, and by Nintendo characters I mean main characters, the only reason Snake was in Brawl is because one of the producers of Metal Gear Solid was working on the game and Konami had wanted Snake in since Melee, and Sonic because of the partnership of Sega and Nintendo. I wanted to see Young Link, and was dissapointed to see him replaced with Toon Link.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:29 pm
I wish Melee captain Falcon made it.
Mewtwo too.
As for new Characters,
I want more F-Zero representation.  

Hoboerik

BeezyBalla

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:07 pm
flaming_demon
I know this is all just wishfull thinking and I really hate to be the one to say this but Smash characters are exclusively Nintendo characters and characters they've approved of, and by Nintendo characters I mean main characters, the only reason Snake was in Brawl is because one of the producers of Metal Gear Solid was working on the game and Konami had wanted Snake in since Melee, and Sonic because of the partnership of Sega and Nintendo. I wanted to see Young Link, and was dissapointed to see him replaced with Toon Link.

On the upside, Toon Link is more efficient than Young Link though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:54 am
Barry Burton..... ninja  

UmbraGallus

scooterdude34

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:05 pm
Bomberman (is he Nintendo?)
Paper Mario (heck, they had Toon Link)
d**k Cheney (shotgun attack!)

And I laughed at Arreks' MissingNo suggestion. xd Use glitch attack!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:10 pm
I wish the following characters made it:

Bomberman
Vaati
Midna (By herself)

But you know who I REALLY would have liked in Brawl?

Paper Mario!

Neutral B: Hammer (A quick yet powerful whack with a hammer.)

Side B: Hammer Spin (Just like T.T.Y.D., P. Mario twists his body while holding the hammer and does a spin once you let go. It's almost like a smash attack, only you can charge it a lot longer.)

Up B: Spring Shoes (Works kind of like Diddy Kong's Jetpacks, only Mario springs upward and knocks anyone in his path downwards. If it misses or doesn't touch anything, Mario just slowly floats down like the piece of paper he is.)

Down B: Super Guard (Basically a counter.)

Fly: Paper Airplane (Kind of like how you can fly with Metaknight, you push > < > in the air and you'll turn into a paper airplane that makes you fly.)

Side Smash: Kooper (Launches one of your partners named Kooper the Koopa to your side.)

Dash Attack: One-foot Spin (If you played the first Paper Mario, you remember about the spin you can do out of battle that makes you go faster and possibly KO enemies before having to battle them, it's that.)

Swim: Paper Boat (Take wild guess... >_>)

Side-step Dodge: Skinny (Makes you extremely thin thus making you avoid the attack, but it doesn't do anything more than just dodge, it's only animation combined with a technique any character can do you know.)

Meteor Smash: Ground Pound (Works the same as Kirby's B down or Toon Link's Meteor smash.)

Final Smash possibilities:

Giant Pixel Mario (Makes you big and pixelated, you can trample foes.)

Earth Tremor (Depending on timing, you can possibly knocks opponents straight up off the screen.)

That'd be so cool... Paper Mario would be the lightest character in the game, but he'd be a clone of someone who doesn't do anything at all like him! CURSE YOU SHIGERU MIYAMOTO!!! Why'd you have to leave out such an awesome character?!  

Lucario1234

The_Wootmaster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:16 am
Knuckles
Naruto
sub-zero(from mortal kombat)
an animal crossing character that you can customize
the dark magician from yu-gi-oh
jin(from tekken)
wolverine from x men
gambit from xmen
juggernaut from xmen