Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Favorite/Best sasunaru/narusasu moments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enzai Sebby3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:30 pm
StrawBerry_Eve
kittycatneko3
Zubora
Mika_chann
kittycatneko3
I liked the part when they were fighting Haku and Sasuke "died" the reaction from Naruto was just so heartwarming and so canon. 3nodding
Oh, I like this part too.
hey, do you think Kishi will make another accidental kiss? assuming that Naruto will end as a happy ending...

Best idea ive heard in a long time ^-^
REPORT THIS TO KISHI IMMEDIATELY! 4laugh

*fangirl squees and goes off to read sasunaru fanfiction* >.<

Actually, I've heard from a recent interview with Kishimoto-sempai, that HE'S GOING TO MAKE THE ENDING. OF. NARUTO. AN. ENDING. BASED. OFF. OF. NARUTO & SASUKE!!! TOGETHER!!!

He specifically said, if I heard correctly, that since it's his favorite pairing, that he's gonna make the ending. full. of. SASUNARU &/or NARUSASU!!!!!
And dear Lord, I've been hoping that another accident kiss would come along again! I honestly hope Kishimoto-sempai is planning something like that, or possibly something more spectacular (The possibilites! A LOT CAN HAPPEN!). ^^

Lol, awesome, ne? And Neko-san, enjoy the fanfiction. I reccomen Kitty, Want Some Candy? by Vanity-sama!! >w<

OH...MY...FUXING...GOSH O.o
Really? please tell me this isnt another rumor.
That would be so cool if he made a SasuNaru ending 4laugh
Also...can i has some candy? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:10 am
kittycatneko3
StrawBerry_Eve
kittycatneko3
Zubora
Mika_chann
kittycatneko3
I liked the part when they were fighting Haku and Sasuke "died" the reaction from Naruto was just so heartwarming and so canon. 3nodding
Oh, I like this part too.
hey, do you think Kishi will make another accidental kiss? assuming that Naruto will end as a happy ending...

Actually, I've heard from a recent interview with Kishimoto-sempai, that HE'S GOING TO MAKE THE ENDING. OF. NARUTO. AN. ENDING. BASED. OFF. OF. NARUTO & SASUKE!!! TOGETHER!!!

He specifically said, if I heard correctly, that since it's his favorite pairing, that he's gonna make the ending. full. of. SASUNARU &/or NARUSASU!!!!!
And dear Lord, I've been hoping that another accident kiss would come along again! I honestly hope Kishimoto-sempai is planning something like that, or possibly something more spectacular (The possibilites! A LOT CAN HAPPEN!). ^^

Lol, awesome, ne? And Neko-san, enjoy the fanfiction. I reccomend Kitty, Want Some Candy? by Vanity-sama!! >w<

Surprised, are we?
Nah, it's not another rumor. But if it is (I hold no guarantees), then you can come over to my house (actually my mom's house for that matter) and chase me and my evil, big sister with torches & pitchforks! ^_^
No, not cool. IT'D BE THE MOST, FRIGGIN, AWESOME THING IN THE HISTORY OF THE FRIGGIN UNIVERSE. WHICH I KNOW IS GONNA HAPPEN. SOMEHOW.
Actually, either way, I trust Kishimoto-sempai will make the ending, no matter how it goes about, to be magnificent. He always does with every page he draws & prints. *true Naruto fan* =^w^=
I'm guessing you read the fic? *gives you a bag of M'n'Ms* xD

StrawBerry_Eve

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:11 pm
StrawBerry_Eve
kittycatneko3
StrawBerry_Eve
kittycatneko3
Zubora

Lol, awesome, ne? And Neko-san, enjoy the fanfiction. I reccomend Kitty, Want Some Candy? by Vanity-sama!! >w<

Surprised, are we?
Nah, it's not another rumor. But if it is (I hold no guarantees), then you can come over to my house (actually my mom's house for that matter) and chase me and my evil, big sister with torches & pitchforks! ^_^
No, not cool. IT'D BE THE MOST, FRIGGIN, AWESOME THING IN THE HISTORY OF THE FRIGGIN UNIVERSE. WHICH I KNOW IS GONNA HAPPEN. SOMEHOW.
Actually, either way, I trust Kishimoto-sempai will make the ending, no matter how it goes about, to be magnificent. He always does with every page he draws & prints. *true Naruto fan* =^w^=
Wow...that's kind of scary and cool xd  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:25 pm
StrawBerry_Eve
kittycatneko3
StrawBerry_Eve
kittycatneko3
Zubora

Surprised, are we?

Do you by any chance know where to find that interview? I mean, it sounds awesome, but kind of...too good to be true? Kishimoto likes Shonen-Ai/NaruSasu??? For REAL, or could he just have been joking around??

Teh_Sheba

KiTTy_JinXtER_chan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:34 pm
THE KISS!!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:41 pm
Mine is when they first kiss it my be accadentel but it was HOT  

bunnyhinata hyuga

Hatsuyuki-taichou

Wheezing Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:45 pm
My most favorite parts are the accidental kiss, and the scene when Sasuke 'dies'. That was so sad but sweet at the same time!! T3T  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:39 pm
One of mine is when they were fighting Haku and Naruto thought that suske was dead.
What I liked most was right before Sasuke blacked out he had all the flashbacks of him and Naruto.
4laugh  

Amanda-Beloved

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Senora Bubbles

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:24 pm
When sasuke dies! D: that was sad.
And their first kiss, lol funny.
Ohh..and when Sasuke left in shippuden...and they were looking at each other...when naruto came to try and get him back. Then sasuke poofed from the fire thing. And the Bonds movie.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:00 pm
He's written a SasuNaru doujinshi, I think.
And I think he'll keep the ending shounen.  

chibibble

xXBitter-Sweet-Heart

3,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:26 pm
the accident kiss and the valley when they fight  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 3:58 pm
Mika_chann
plushiesexual
User Image
No words needed. ->w<- heart
that's such a kawaii scene.
..are my eyes decieving me? did you write kawaii?...  

AraiHito
Crew

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:02 pm
i don't think i gave a reason yet;
i have mulitple favorite moments, but i thought sasuke giving his lunch to naruto was very sweet of him. shows you that sasuke is not cold hearted and hated naruto (yes i am directing this to all you fanboys).
my personal favorite is when sasuke told accepted naruto as an equal.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:03 pm
AraiHito
Mika_chann
plushiesexual
User Image
Shut up.  

DeficientLoser

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:06 pm
Mika_chann
AraiHito
Mika_chann
plushiesexual
User Image
Shut up.
rofl this made my day.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas