How was it?
  Horrible! You suck....
  It was moderate
  I loved it!! ^_^
View Results

johansaiou

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:45 pm
Fake?!

Light looked up and saw a familiar face walk in and he returned to his computer and clicked around. He clicked on one of the suspects that was on the "Most Wanted" list and scrolled through his document and his history of crimes, violent crimes.

Matsuda put a cup of coffee down. "So, what's up? Anybody call?"

Just as he said that, the phone rang and they both stared at it then looked at each other and then back. Matsuda decided to pick up and he put his coffee down, just to be safe.

"Hello, Task Force Head Quarters, Matsuda speaking."

"Matsuda." It was Near. "I request that you take the tabs off of Matt and Mello for a few hours. This is very important."

Matsuda sighed. He was relieved it was just Near. "Sure thing. I'll do that in a few moments. How're things coming on your end?"

There was silence, then; "Boring."

Matsuda hung up and sat down in a chair. He flipped open his cell and sent a text to two numbers. As he was closing his phone, he noticed that Light was watching him intently before he gave a smile.

"Who was that?"

"Oh, just your mother. She was curious if I could meet up with her for a bit. She said she might not make it." He stood up. With a soft click, he had his phone back in it's very own place. "So, without furthur ado, I must be off."

The door closed and Light looked down at his Death Note lying open. He'd been lucky that Matsuda hadn't seen it. He looked up and then stumbled back as the name Samy appeared sprawled across every screen in the room. He shot out of his seat. What was happening? He frantically pushed the power button on his computer to get it working.

"Kira."

He froze solid. He turned to the only white screen without the white letters and saw a face taht he thought was frightening. Mikami.

"This is your follower, yes? The successor of yours?"

"What do you want?"

"Show yourself, you faker."

"WHAT?!" He slammed his fists down. "Why should I come out and show you who I am?!"

"Because we're about to show you who we are." All the screens became white and held the image of four girls standing side-by-side. Each was holding a letter. "Come and get us, faker."

Everything went black and Light or Kira, slammed his fist down on the desk and growled. 'I'M LOSING!! I'M NOT THE FAKE! THEY ARE!!'

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:32 pm
After Death

Near was heading back to his headquarters when he recieved a call on one of the cell phones the guards were carrying. He watched as the guard answered and verified that it was safe and handed the phone over to Near and sat back to watch.

"Hello." Near softly spoke, but he knew they would hear.

"Near, be sure to get back safely."

"Satsu! Oh, sure. I will." He felt his heart beat slightly faster, but he paid it no mind. He managed to look at something other than his feet and he watched the scenery flash by as he held the phone up. "How did you get this number?"

"Anatsu got it. She's a good hacker." Satsu's voice trailed off into something like a mummbled mess of words. After a moment she spoke up again. "Will I meet you again?"

"If you hold onto Mikami, I'm sure I will see you once more." He smiled as he spoke and he knew it shone through his words as well, because she gave a relieved sigh and he decided to hang up. "Shall I talk to you soon?"

"Yes. I would like that." She bid him farwell and hung up.

Near handed the phone back and watched the car behind them and thought that perhaps, should he die, he would always watch Satsu, even if he only could as a ghost or a Guardian Angel. He didn't want to leave her alone.

'Kira, if I lose to you, I won't forgive you for making someone like Satsu cry,' he thought as the car drove passed the Task Force Headquarters to his private jet. 'But there's something I must do first. I won't make you wait too long, Kira. Trust me.'

-~-~-

Light let the curtains go after the three cars passed the building and he turned away. He didn't care if they killed Mikami. He just wanted to do things his way, no matter what the cost of life it took around him, no matter how bad things seem to be getting around him. He swivvled his chair around and sat down, folding his hands and pressing his lips against his knuckles.

There was a soft click and he looked to his right and saw a pen rolling slightly, like someone had dropped it there. He looked around and saw Izawa and Matsuda were on the other side of the room and were also not facing the same direction. He looked back at the pen and suddenly recognized it....

It was her's....

johansaiou

Elisabell-angel enraged

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:10 pm
Wow awesome! Where've you been Jo-chan? I missed you crying but I'm glad your back ^_^. Near is so adorable in your story!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:37 pm
Elisabell-angel enraged
Wow awesome! Where've you been Jo-chan? I missed you crying but I'm glad your back ^_^. Near is so adorable in your story!

i've been all over the place..... it's hard to pin-point exactly where....  

johansaiou

johansaiou

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:00 pm
Angel Vs. Devil

Mikami woke again. He seemed accustomed to his new room, but he was not accustomed to what he woke up to.

Yumi hit him with a book that was only one-hundred pages and he wanted to throw it back, but if he threw it back, he might be punished for it. She just watched and then made a motion to stab him and he jumped and she just hit him with a gentle fist and then went back to her intence stare that she had before he'd stirred and woken. Her eyes became red and she watched him flinch and scoot back slightly.

"So, what shall we ask today? You've been here for three months. I'm sure Kira would have come for you by now." She examined her nails as she talked, obviously bored, and she was thinking of something to ask him to get him to say that Kira was Light out loud. She had a gut feeling he'd met Kira in person and she knew that he would always remember Kira's face because he adored Kira so much.

He spit on the floor. "Nothing. I hate you."

"Ah, well, then be happy today!" She stood up. "Our best interrogator has voulenteered to interrogate you." She walked to the door and flipped her red tipped hair off her shoulder and smiled evily at him before she opened the heavy doors. "Good luck. I'm sure you wouldn't be able to defy her."

Mikami watched the doors close and he stared in awe before he realized that Yumi was scary enough for him. He sat and watched his shadow from the lights and waited for something, anything, to happen.

The door creeked open.

He looked up and saw that beautiful girl from long ago it seemed. She was wearing a white lab coat and a pair of black jeans with a low-cut shirt that was a soft, baby blue shirt. She wasn't wearing shores or socks and her toenails were painted a dark violet color. She sat down near him and her eyes were an electric blue that acctually looked like lightning was blazing through them.

"Wh-who are you?" Mikami asked, his voice cracking.

"Me? I'm Anatsu." She smiled and his face turned a soft pink color. "So, um, I think we should start from the beginning."

"Where is the beginning?" Mikami sat up properly.

"How did you get this way? What has Kira done for you?"

Mikami was quiet.

Out of the blue, one of the Angels came flying through the wall. He twisted around and landed on Mikami's left, the opposite side he'd come through and he drew, out of thin air, a slim, baby blue blade and held it at the ready.

In came a Shinigami. His long arms were glowing red. He looked like a goth, earings and black and all. He raised a hand and swung at the Angel once more and this time, he was knocked back slightly. The force also put a small ding in the wall.

Anatsu threw herself over Mikami so he was protected from the blue arrows from the Angel, who was called Joseph, and she quickly stood up and held her hands out to defend Joseph as he fell to one knee, panting.

Mikami watched in awe as her eyes became a sterling, forget-me-not blue and she stared intently at the Shinigami.

"State your purpose!" Her voice seemed to command respect and forced fear into Mikami and the Shinigami. "Who are you?"

"I'm Ryuk. I'm here to get Kira back."

"Then take your rudeness elsewhere." She glared him down and Mikami tried crawling back farthur. "This is Angel's Hair. If you dare set foot in here, you will be faced with more than just one Angel. If you wake Yumi's ArchAngel, you may very well die here. Leave or be taken hostage as well."

Ryuk made his way to the roof when there was a flare of blue from behind him and a young Angel popped his head in. He was a blond angel who's hair was almost white and he had a single blue streak on the side of his face. He had a soft copper skin, a tank top that was pure white, and a pair of white jeans with his large white wings spread out behind him.

"Joshua!" Joseph called and tried to stand. He came back down with a soft "thump" and he stayed there as Joshua ran over to see if he was okay.

Ryuk charged again, but this time, he aimed for the small, twelve-year-old Angel that was kneeling over Joseph. The boy covered the older Angel and he closed his eyes and screamed. Ryuk's glowing hand spread blood the color of the sky. Ryuk sprayed Angel's blood on the walls.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:56 am
Wow, Ryuk that's mean....  

Elisabell-angel enraged

johansaiou

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:54 pm
Something....

Ryuk stared at the blue blood splattered on the wall and then down at Joshua, who was holding his wounded arm and standing between the Shinigami and his comrade. He was breathing heavily and he was staring down Ryuk with a cold stare that seemed to put out any flames of rage or the warmth of a heart.

"Don't you ever touch my brother." Joshua's words fell like lead weights and made a silence that made the hairs on the back of one's neck stand up sharp. He glared at Ryuk then turned to his brother, who was mortified at his wound and he knelt there and smiled up at Joseph. "I'm going to be okay. What about you?"

Anatsu ran over and touched Joshua's arm and she quietly asked him if he was okay, to which he just smiled and told her she was fretting over nothing. It was a "flesh wound", as he put it.

Yumi walked in and stared down at Joshua and Joseph. The five Angels that lived with her and the other two girls were always very sturdy and hardly ever got thrown that hard, which made this Shinigami a very tough customer, should they come in contact with someone who might want to cut across their paths. But then again, Angels hardly gave in as easily, which made them "stubborn" as well as "strong".

This was like the clash of the titans in a small space.

Yumi's eyes met Ryuk's and she strode up to him.

Mikami raised a hand. "Wait! Don't go too close! He could kill y-"

Anatsu touched his outstretched hand and shook her head. "She's not that easily killed. Besides, no Shinigami has killed her yet. But there's always the risk that you could make her angry."

Yumi reached Ryuk's personal space and stopped at the very edge. She watched him and then, lifting her foot and hardening her stare, she stepped over the bounds and came right up to Ryuk and stared him down, which made him quake slightly. Narrowing her eyes, she spoke in a soft whisper that rang like a scream in the solidly sound-proof room. "You dare to harm the Angels again and I will have you torn from your place and made a low life. If you dare to leave now, I will have my Personal Angel take you down before you have time to reach the surface. Stay right there, don't move, and I'll let you walk away."

She turned on her heel and stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind her without a second look back. Her exit left a loud clang in her wake and several stunned faces, mostly the two Angels' look at Ryuk and how he had seemed to tick her off to the point of no return.

-~-~-

There was a dull fuzzy sound as Light flicked on his computer and noticed it was hacked. There was nothing physically that could have his computer hacked, but he couldn't get beyond the fuzzy screen to get his laptop up and running. That was until he heard--

"Kira, we have your Shinigami, Ryuk." It was the voices of SAMY, but with all the girls talking at once as well as the voice disrupters going at the same time. It was easy to tell there were four, but it was hard to say if they were female or male, but Kira, or Light, knew better. "We will proceed to take things precious to you. The next will be your father. If you do not come out and show us who you are, we will kill all that is precious to you."

The only thought Light thought before the screen flicked on to his usual desktop was; 'FATHER!!'

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:21 am
So Light does have a soul....  

Elisabell-angel enraged

johansaiou

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:43 am
Hope In The Dark?

It was a few hours into his first few moments being held captive in the white room with one of Kira's hands that was spreading it's no-non-sense like wildfire and killing others that he realized, there was something amiss in the whole situation. He stood up and started pacing, waiting for someone to come in so he could ask his question that he was carefully wording in his mind.

There was a soft "clink" and he turned to see Yumi was setting up a small table with several sharp objects near Mikami and Yagami stepped back to put his back to the wall and he watched as she took up a needle and poked Mikami in the shoulder to wake him up. When she was sure he was fully awake, she began to undo the ties on a plastic container that was taped shut. As she pulled the lid back, Yagami heard the sounds of something alive and moving within the bounds of the red container.

"What's that?!" he demanded.

Yumi turned to him and gave him a gentle smile. "These are Praying Mantises, Mr. Yagami. There are four. The four of them have a keen sense for liars. Two are for you. Two are for Mikami. If we find lies, the Mantises will tell us." She let the container slip from her hands and it fell with a soft "bang" on the floor. She turned back to her table and began to slice through ropes with a nasty looking blade, always raisng the blade high over her head and slicing down with much more force than neccessary. As she finished, Mikami started mubling to himself. "You have something to say?" she asked as she began to tie a noose.

"I said that you deserve to die by Kira's hand!"

She stopped and dropped everything she was doing and stormed over to Mikami and swung her leg and he fell to the floor, blood from his mouth slightly staining the white walls and floor. She looked down her nose at him and gave him that look of pure disgust and hate as she watched him struggle to sit up again. "You dare tell me to die by Kira's hands?!" She raised her fist and brought it down on his face. "Don't you ever talk to me like that!"

"You're the one who shouldn't be talking to me like this!" Mikami practically screamed back at her.

Yagami stood stock still before he realized that he was near a tray of weapons and he didn't want to have anyone inoccent harmed. He picked up a scaffold and advanced on Yumi as she and Mikami continued their yelling bout and he took a small breath before he picked his moment and grabbed her. He twisted her arm around and put the scaffold to her neck and drew her back as she started spitting blood from Mikami's punch.

She twisted around and sent Yagami to the floor with a deafening "CRACK!" and he lay there, pain shooting through his back and she breathed heavy. "Don't think that just because your son is Light Yagami I won't stop and re-think what I'm doing. I have more faith in Near and his group than I do in Light and his ideals." She stood up straight and clenched her fists at her sides. "I will not lose to someone like Light! He must die for this world to finally rest in peace! Your son is Kira and we're here to show you! 'Kira will come for Yagami' was the message you got! You, my dear man, are Yagami!" She turned and lifted the red container and stepped over to her table and picked up some keys as the Mantises began to walk around and see what there was to eat. She grabbed Yagami and shackled him to the floor, just like Mikami was and she steppbed back as the Mantises started climbing the two mens' arms to situate themselves on the shoulders. "Good luck."

As she left the room, the Mantises began to give off soft clicks, like they were comunicating through the air space through some code of sorts. It was a moment before the lights flooded the room so the distance between the wall and floor was warped. It was like the two men were the only solid things floating in a world of white.

-~-~-

Matt flopped down on his carpet, which was finally free of glass. Despite all the time he'd spent cleaning it, he knew there was still some glass somewhere for him to pick up on the rug. He heard his phone ring and he watched it for a few moments before he crawled over and picked up, situating himself so he was lying down with the phone chord stretching down to him from the reciever.

"This is Matt."

"Hey, Matt."

He sat up. "Yumi!"

"Yeah. I was thinking, maybe you'd like to go out some time? I mean, I'm not the only one who watches Mikami and Matsumoto says I need a boyfriend." She trailed off and seemed to want to just be quiet.

Matt laughed softly. "I'm sorry, I'm not laughing at you. It's simply that I was told I need a break and a girlfriend. I hardly know you, why don't we just spend time talking on the phone first?" He crossed his fingers and hoped for her answer to be yes.

She remained quiet and then there was a soft "poof" on her end and she gave a small chuckle. "You are an interesting guy. So, what should we talk about?"

"I dunno...."

Mello, who stood outside the door, smiled to himself. There was always something good in life before everything ends, and this was where all that darkness lifts and you can see a light at the end of the tunnle. But that light might not be the most pleasant of ideals for the end of a journey, but at least Matt would have someone to miss him when he goes on missions with Mello.

The blonde pushed off the wall and started walking away, his hands in his pockets. There had to be something he missed.... something he was supposed to be doing about all of this. Sadly, nothing was coming to mind, nothing was amiss, nothing missing, nothing broken.... but something wasn't right....

Satsu, Anatsu, Matsumoto, Yumi.... those girls.... were they who he thought?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:11 pm
awww, 0////0 MattxYumi is just too adorable *huggles*  

Elisabell-angel enraged

johansaiou

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:49 pm
Escaped!!

Yumi was standing outside as she waited. She was currently wearing a very nice blue shirt with long sleeves that flowered on the ends and a maroon set of leather jeans and short heeled sandals. She was holding onto a small purse that looked expensive but was only ten bucks and only had some make-up and another set of earings, if she didn't feel like keeping her small rose earings on anymore. She watched as the sky was finally clearing after weeks of rain and she thought of how long she was to wait for Near....

She saw a red streak in the corner of her eye and jumped back from the curb in front of the cafe and watched as Matt screeched to a halt with Near calmly sitting in the back seat and playing with a robot. Mello looked like he would have a heart attack and started strangling the red-haired driver and saying something about never letting him drive anywhere.

She managed to re-adjust herself and walk up as Mello held the front door open so she would have her back to Near and slammed the door and got in the back with his brother.

She sighed and waited until they were far enough away that she could move around and she wouldn't have to worry about Kira seeing her. She pulled on her bracelet and there was a soft clink and they all watched as she pulled out a chip and handed it over to Mello, who was waiting for something like that. She waited and listened as he whacked away at the keys on the laptop he had in the back with him and she felt Matt's hand gently squeez her's and she remembered telling him about how she got nervous under pressure two nights ago. As she heard silence save for the engine under the hood, she opened her eyes and awaited his response as if she was waiting for a bullet to be shot.

"This is Mikami, correct?"

"As well as the other Kiras that we've come to discover. Amane was the last one to have any ties to Kira. With your ideals and the brain-power you possess, it wouldn't surprise me that you suspected her. I wanted to be sure that there wasn't anything wrong, but I think you should know, Mikami's attempting to break out. He almost succeeded last night. Sadly, I was injured and can't go back for a while. My leg is mending to some iron right now. But I left my wheelchair with Yoshi, Kaze's butler, because he'll come and pick me up." She touched her leg. "Mikami's getting smart."

-~-~-

She was standing outside the cafe's windows when Mello turned to Near and saw that the white-clad other was just sitting there with his eyes glued to his empty cup that was slightly discolored because there were some drops left. He finally sat up a little straighter and he quietly started to play with his hair as she was lowered into her wheelchair by Yoshi, who gladly helped her into the car.

Yoshi turned and came inside, walking at a brisk pace. Something gently thumped when he put down a small box with a green string holding it closed and he bowed and walked away. As he turned away, the box twitched and the ties lept up and then all was still.

For some reason, there was a strange aura around it....

-~-~-

Yumi was rolling down the hall when she heard gun fire and she stopped and quickly skidded to the side and threw herself into a secret room. She could hear the screams of the other girls and she heard a guard die just beyond her door and then....

There was a flood of light and she looked up at Mikami and he smiled evily down at her and raised the still smoking gun between her eyes and pulled the hammer back. "Payback is sweet."

BANG!

She had covered her head, but there was no bullet and she looked aorund to see Anatsu by the lift. Anatsu reloaded when she pulled the hammer down and she quickly aimed at Mikami. "Don't kill Yumi. She's the youngest of us. If you kill the youngster, I will never forgive you. I trusted you with my life. Now, I'm wondering if that was such a good idea, Mikami." She was tearing up. "There's just something about you...."

"Let me out of here!"

"Then go! If you're so heartless, just go. LEAVE!" She threw the gun at him and it went off and shot Yumi and Mikami each with two bullets. Mikami's slammed right thorugh his shoulder and his arm. Yumi's didn't seem so lucky....

One through her face, all the way through her head....

One through her torso, close to her heart....

There was silence, save for a thud as Mikami passed out from sheer shock and from the force of the bullet and it also seemed as if there was nothing moving, like all was dead....

Anatsu closed her eyes before flipping open her phone. The attempted escape may have cost Yumi her life....

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:28 pm
After The Shock

Yumi was rushed into the ER and was still there an hour later. As her friends were simply put in rooms, her only waiter was Matt, and he kept taking out a cigarette and unrolling it and started grinding the tabaco in his fingers until it was a fine grain. He'd stand and throw it away and walk to the door to peek in, always to have a blocked vision of Yumi and then walked in a circle twice and then went and sat down in his chair again, making some of the nurses feel bad for him. He just felt bad he'd just left Yumi and she had been injured....

He pulled out his cigarette box and noticed that there was nothing in it, so he slowly started peeling the box apart, trying so hard to distract himself, which was working, to some extent. It was a few moments before he heard the light flick off and he stood up, preparing for the worst, hoping for the best....

The doctor slowly let the door shut and he took off the net from around his hair. He was slightly unshaven and had some color in his gray hair, it was brown, and he had soft green eyes. He looked at Matt. "Are you related to the patient?"

He swallowed and prepared for tears and nodded. "Yeah...."

"Sit down. We need to talk...."

-~-~-

Mello held his hands tight together and kept his head low as he awaited her awakening and thought he was hoping for too much. Matsumoto was pretty, but something about her made Mello feel comfort and he felt like he was safe when she smiled at him.

He heard a soft shift and he looked up to see Matsumoto holding a hand up to see if she could see. There was some bandages across her forehead and down her neck and under the hospital dress as well as all over her right hand, which was before her face, and she sighed, seemingly in relief and then noticed Mello standing beside her bed. She looked at him, letting her hand rest on her stomach. "Mello?"

"I'm not going anywhere, I promise." He held her hand tightly in his and he quietly smiled at her and made sure that she was comfortable before he sat down in his chair again, leaning on the bed. "What happened down there?"

She turned and stared down the ceiling. "Mikami got me. It was harsh...."

-~flashback~-

Matsumoto was bringing food to Yagami and Mikami and she felt bad having to leave them chained to the floor. She slid the door shut behind her and put one tray before Yagami and one before Mikami. Yagami looked like he was sleeping, so, she didn't bother poking him to ask him to wake and eat. As she stood up, she noticed Mikami had one hand free of the chains and she quickly pulled out her TAZER and aimed it at Mikami as he smiled up at her.

"I'm free...." he whispered and then lunged at her and knocked her down, sending the TAZER flying. He twisted her right wrist so it gently cracked and then grabbed his tray and slammed it into the side of her head and she fell to the floor, blood oozing from her head.

She managed to grab his ankle and he collapsed. "What did you do to Yagami?" she hissed through the pain. "If you killed him, don't expect pitty from Kira."

Mikami froze and then scooted out of reach and she managed to get up, but he grabbed the TAZER and she screamed as it stunned her. In those five seconds, she was face-down and tears streaked her face and she couldn't breath, but she saw Mikami was possessed by Ryuk, the Shinigami, which is what made him seem to know what he was doing more than just wanting to get out.

-~end~-

Matsumoto closed her eyes and held her breath, as if praying things weren't as bad for her comrads as it seemed to be for her. It wasn't until she seemed to remember Mello was holding her hand did she notice that she was going to be okay, and so were they. "Who called it?"

Mello didn't waste time. "Anatsu. She's been admited to a psych ward to see if she's got any emotional damage from that encounter. They think that nothing's wrong with her, but she and Mikami will be there for a while. On the flip side of that coin, it would seem Satsu survived with just one shot in her arm. She's in no danger." He patted her arm and she relaxed and her grip was no longer a death grip on his, but she still held on and looked up at the ceiling.

"I hope that nothing happened to Yumi...."

"Actually...." Mello held fast to her hand. "Yumi is in the ER. She's been in critical for about an hour now."

Matsumoto's eyes squeezed shut. "Yumi.... I didn't keep my promise."

"What is it about her? Anatsu was begging them to help Yumi first. Why? What's the story behind Yumi?"

She turned and looked at him. "I'll tell you...."

johansaiou

johansaiou

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:38 pm
Her Story For the sake of story-telling, this is told in first-person POV, just so it's easy to follow from Matsumoto to Mello.... whee

I met her three years ago. She was a sweet girl back then, always laughing and making fun of herself and making silly noises rather than speaking. She didn't know how to speak, she didn't know how to walk properly, she didn't even know what her name sounded like. In the orphanage, before she was adopted a year later, she was the odd-man out and she always had something to give.

She gave me a little silver bell on a necklace that was supposed to be for my birthday the day before. I was staying at the orphanage for some sustained injuries from a storm and she always took care of me because no body liked outsiders.

She always made a cat noise when she was happy. She hardly made the soft whine unless she was in danger and in danger she became when they left her outside and it was raining. She couldn't scream, so she kept whining, the care-takers thought she was a dog of some kind.

I was able to open the door to the twelve-year-old. She hardly waited and rushed into my arms, soaking wet and crying.

She had something that made her different and she seemed to have grown wings in the rain and they glew in the dim light of the entrance way of the orphanage. I realized then that she had the potential to be a Creater. She had the ability to make the Angels and Shinigami, and she made one to kill the care-takers that left her in the rain.

She cried and the ArkAngel she created went dormant in a small crytal that she wears under her cloths to conseal such a percious gem. She was scared of her powers and tried not to use them, then she met Anatsu and Satsu, the twins that looked more like good friends and she had me. She needed one more element to control the ArkAngel; a lover.

We promised her she would never get injured until then.

So much for that promise....

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:23 pm
He Did It

Near watched as the doctors left the room and then he looked up at Anatsu's balloons again and then smiled as she made one bobb up and down and she made it do circles on the roof before she tugged it down and he looked at her face again. He flushed when she smiled at him with that cute smile and he looked down at his feet. Maybe something was wrong with him, but he felt kind of.... silly watching her get better when he could be out catching Kira and putting an end to all of this....

"Near?"

He looked up to see that she was curled up on the end of her bed and her hands clasped the rail and she was hiding most of her face behind her hands as she watched him. "Yes?" He asked, watching as she twitched back and forth.

"Um, do you know how Yumi's doing? We've been here almost a month and you haven't said anything. Is she dead?"

Near felt a siver run up his spine and he started curling his hair around his finger again and then looked her in the eye and smiled a kind smile and she flushed. "I don't know. They didn't say anything to me. Perhaps they will tell me something soon and I will tell you."

Anatsu threw her arms in the air and cheered for joy. "Yay!" She settled down again and smiled at Near. "You remind me of L. Just as sweet."

-~-~-

Matt sat there, his thumb knuckles pressed hard into his forehead as he sat across from her in her casket of glass and wires. This was wrong, it was all wrong, but he had to live with this face, he had to fight the urge to kill the witch who'd done this to her. This was so wrong and she hadn't even mentioned that kind of thing before.

He heard the door open and he turned his head and saw Mello and Near walk in and he looked up at the body lying under the sheets with nothing on and the oxygen mask over her face and a visor over the eyes and machines hooked up everywhere. He watched as Mello stood closer to the glass and put his leather clad hand to it.

"What's wrong with her?" Near asked as he situated himself into a chair near Matt.

"She's pregnant and the child's eating her energy." Matt looked at the woman he'd come to understand over a conversation on the phone. "She was raped and they still don't know who the father is. But Satsu had the abortion done yesterday. Yumi's going to be here for a while after losing a leech like the baby inside her. She's started dying slowly they say. But it's more than just the child that wore her down...." He nailed his knuckles into his forehead again and rested his elbows back on the edge of his knees and started rubbing them in.

The door opened and Matt quickly sat up straight as a doctor closed the door behind her. She offered Matt the clipboard, as if she was afraid to say it out loud herself.

Matt's eyes skimmed over everything and then he handed the clipboard back and rested his elbows on his knees again and covered his face as the doctor reached out to comfort him. He heard Mello and Near move to see what was wrong.

"Mikami did it."

johansaiou

Elisabell-angel enraged

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:44 pm
crying x100  
Fanfiction

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items