Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Who's sick of people saying Sasuke has to restore his clan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you sick of them?
Yes
69%
 69%  [ 86 ]
No
9%
 9%  [ 12 ]
Maybe
20%
 20%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 123

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:19 pm
aikou_inuzuka
those people need to shut up and move on
i agree.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:39 am
Zubora
And you know what? Sharigan can not be made by a girl that is OUTside of the Uchiha clan. It has to be a a full Uchiha person in order for that kid or person or whatever to obtain the sharigan. So beat it, kids.

Hmmm this is new news... is it really? must you really need both partners to be of Uchiha blood to produce a sharingan-eyed child? Did Kishimoto-san state this?

nekoii_hiwatari

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:18 pm
nekoii_hiwatari
Zubora
And you know what? Sharigan can not be made by a girl that is OUTside of the Uchiha clan. It has to be a a full Uchiha person in order for that kid or person or whatever to obtain the sharigan. So beat it, kids.

Hmmm this is new news... is it really? must you really need both partners to be of Uchiha blood to produce a sharingan-eyed child? Did Kishimoto-san state this?
He doesn't need to say it for me to know.

Let me put it this way, if you have a mother with blonde hair but have a dad with black hair, you will have a gene that's called a Recessive gene. Meaning that you will have a completely different hair colour.

If that didn't make sense than, if lets say two Uchiha's marry than their child will have a more dominant gene because both of his/her parents are Uchiha's, giving you a better chance of gaining the Sharigan. Makes sense? (Geez I'm such a bio nerd...)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:14 am
I would actually like to make a point against that though.

I'm pretty sure Haku's parents didn't both have that Kekkei Genkai. Afterall, his father treated him like a monster. So it could be possible for Sasuke to have an heir with the Sharingan even if the partner wasn't an Uchiha. (Was his mother even a sharingan possessor?)

But, you are correct in saying that the child would have a better chance of obtaining Sharingan if both parents were Uchihas. But, there's still the very small percentage of the child not obtaining the Sharingan even if both parents were Uchihas. Because of the fact that not all hereditary genes are passed on to the next child. Sometimes a gene is not passed down in a child until several generations later.

If anyone has seen the show, Yu Yu Hakusho. Yusuke Urameshi is a perfect example of this. (But I'm guessing not too many have. sweatdrop )

I'm sorry if I'm not making much sense, I just thought I'd point that out. But I'm definitely not agreeing with the people who believe Sasuke has to revive the clan. *Smirks* If anything, I'd kinda think it'd be interesting if Itachi was the one to have the next heir. Sure, he may be bound to die in the future ( crying ) but who's to say he won't find a woman he loves and has a child? *Sighs* Maybe I'm just having crazy theories here. XD

Anyway, don't mind me, I was just making a point. I don't even know if I was making sense or not. sweatdrop  

Fallen_Vampiric_Warrior

Familiar Vampire

12,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:50 pm
Kari_Kinshou-And that's how anime always defy the laws of physics and biology! Like for Super Mario Galaxy, the solar system doesn't even make sense! (it's a excellent game) but it's defying the laws of physics! Some times it's good to extragate things but...it can also be annoying. I'm not sure but I think she is...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:10 am
That's a good point. I've noticed that in a lot of animes and yeah, it is somewhat annoying. Still, I guess it just depends on what the creator has in mind.

Huh, well I guess it is a possibility that his mom was a sharingan possessor, afterall, she did say that one time that she could help him with his shuriken practice, that probably has nothing to do with the fact that she may have a sharingan, but it might prove that she was once a shinobi at one time and that would give her a much likely chance of having the sharingan.  

Fallen_Vampiric_Warrior

Familiar Vampire

12,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:38 pm
Kari_Kinshou-Exactly, as for Sasuke's mother we can't be sure but I'm just going to assume she is one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:18 am
Actually...with Haku, didn't his mother tell him to hide his abilities from his father, cuz his father didn't know? And when he saw Haku using his kekkei genkai, wasn't that what set his dad off to kill his mother (and to try to kill Haku)?

And to peops who lurve to whine and cry and moan, groan, b***h and complain.. cheese_whine about how Naruto and Sasuke can't be together cuz Sasuke needs to restore the clan, I say, "go read Imbrilum Inbrum's (gah, I know I spelled her name wrong. Sorry! sweatdrop ) 'Self-Reliance' on ff.net"

It *is* a m-preg, which is really unlikey and illogical (but she makes it work), but her fic is very well written (check out the number of reviews it has- peops lurve it!). I really love Sasuke's logic in it- it's a mindset I could easily see him having...and I'm rambling.

My response, when someone wants to fight with me over the yaoi thing, is "Sexy No Jutsu for m-preg!" (don't forget to insert insane, maniacal laughter for added effect!). Yes, it's improbably, illogical and not alot of peops like m-pregs...but the point is, it scares the whiners away. (try it- it works)  

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:00 pm
Bloody_Kitten02-Like I said, that's why they're defying the laws of biology. Because your child can not have that ability if his/her parents are not. And even if so, there's only 1/4 that, that child will have "special" powers. And I don't think Sasuke will have sex so many times just to get a child with sharigan.

I never heard of that fic...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:26 pm
A good question is, what anime *doesn't* defy the laws of biology/ earthly reality as we know it? That's part of what makes anime- and, as an extension, fanfiction- so much fun for me, cuz ya get to watch/write about things that just aren't possible in reality. Like Sakura's pink hair; I really don't think that's genetically possible, unless there's some DNA experiments going on in some lab somewhere....

and maybe if the sex is good enough, ya never know. I mean, think about how repressed Sasuke is; he's gotta have alot of his sexual side repressed and bottled up, being the Avenger and all, but if Naruto could magane to pull the cork on that bottle...*whistles*

You should go look it up on fanfiction.net. It's one of the *best* Naru/Sasu fics I've ever read, eventhough she hasn't updated it in like a year. It has 16 chapters and over 1,000 reviews.  

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:33 pm
Bloody_Kitten02
A good question is, what anime *doesn't* defy the laws of biology/ earthly reality as we know it? That's part of what makes anime- and, as an extension, fanfiction- so much fun for me, cuz ya get to watch/write about things that just aren't possible in reality. Like Sakura's pink hair; I really don't think that's genetically possible, unless there's some DNA experiments going on in some lab somewhere....

and maybe if the sex is good enough, ya never know. I mean, think about how repressed Sasuke is; he's gotta have alot of his sexual side repressed and bottled up, being the Avenger and all, but if Naruto could magane to pull the cork on that bottle...*whistles*

You should go look it up on fanfiction.net. It's one of the *best* Naru/Sasu fics I've ever read, eventhough she hasn't updated it in like a year. It has 16 chapters and over 1,000 reviews.
I think that's what he's trying to say...except like me, we can't word it right XDD HAHA!! As funny as it is, I highly doubt Sasuke will be...sexual...after Itachi's death. Ahh, if that did happen, man I'll laugh so hard! XDD And it will be the most happiest moment of my life xD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:41 am
Sasuke....trying to seduce someone....yes, that idea is hilarious. Then again, due to all the rabid fangirls he has, they'll probably still be screaming. "Zomg! Sasuke! I wanna have your baabyyy!!" I still like the idea of Sasuke using Sexy No Jutsu to get preggers *snerks*  

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:01 pm
Bloody_Kitten02
Sasuke....trying to seduce someone....yes, that idea is hilarious. Then again, due to all the rabid fangirls he has, they'll probably still be screaming. "Zomg! Sasuke! I wanna have your baabyyy!!" I still like the idea of Sasuke using Sexy No Jutsu to get preggers *snerks*
Actually, because of my weirdness I forgot to put that if Sasuke was acting sexual after Itachi's death (if he dies), I'll want him to seduce Naruto XDD That will be hot and funny xD True...some fangirls creeps me out...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:46 am
Quite a discussion you got here...

Hm. First off, like someone said (I think it was Zubora), Sasuke only ever mentioned restoring his clan once. However, if Sharingan was only possible with two users having sex, then there would be a whole lot of inbreeding in the Uchiha family. Which is actually a bad thing... Though I'm sure Zubora knows this, being the Bio nerd he is. (I'm in Bio 20 this semester!!!)

But it's probably possible for Sasuke to have a Sharingan user with another woman, just that the chances are reduced substantially. -nodnod-

On he subject of NaruSasu clan rejuvenation, I've seen quite a few good fics depicting how either might bear children (Usually Naruto), and some actually are plausible, if you bend reality just a bit. But that's the whole thing about Naruto. They like conjure fire and stuff like that, so why can't they make a jutsu for a man to bear a child? (I saw and interesting fic where Gaara made a jutsu just for that purpose.)

Lady Kuurin
Crew

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:55 pm
Lady Kuurin
Quite a discussion you got here...

Hm. First off, like someone said (I think it was Zubora), Sasuke only ever mentioned restoring his clan once. However, if Sharingan was only possible with two users having sex, then there would be a whole lot of inbreeding in the Uchiha family. Which is actually a bad thing... Though I'm sure Zubora knows this, being the Bio nerd he is. (I'm in Bio 20 this semester!!!)

But it's probably possible for Sasuke to have a Sharingan user with another woman, just that the chances are reduced substantially. -nodnod-

On he subject of NaruSasu clan rejuvenation, I've seen quite a few good fics depicting how either might bear children (Usually Naruto), and some actually are plausible, if you bend reality just a bit. But that's the whole thing about Naruto. They like conjure fire and stuff like that, so why can't they make a jutsu for a man to bear a child? (I saw and interesting fic where Gaara made a jutsu just for that purpose.)
I'm not sure maybe that will take a whole lot more thinking for Kishimoto. And as far as I see it, the series is almost ending. I'm not in biolgy right now so I wouldn't know... But in my knowledge if Sasuke wants to restore his whole clan, having someone outside of his clan reduces his chances in reviving the whole Uchiha clan.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff