Please sign! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are your babies your life?
  Yes! Stupid question!
  No, Hello!
  Are you kidding, I'm just lucky they don't eat me! Yes they are my life!
View Results

Rinkumu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:58 am
Let's just say, I would die for my little puppy ^-^ he's always by my side (even when on the computer)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:47 pm
I love my animals oh so much!They really are great,I have three kitties,one doggie,and a fishy fish.I just recently lost my poor little fishy Margarita when the ice storm hit in my area of Arkansas :C He suffocated in the water,his tank has a filter thingy so yeah...poor baby died without air,may he be at peace!But my kitties (well everyone's who comes through our house regularly) is Bill,Poof,and Sally.Sally is my sweetheart adventurer,poof is the whinny little baby that we all secretly love,and Bill is that big ball of fluff you can cuddle anytime.Then my doggie is Tiger,a wee lil' Yorkie.He spins in circles a bunch.He's my defender...sort of tehe ^^ I love all my little babies!! ^^

Flamming Arachnids

5,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • First step to fame 200

kuwaii_mitsukai

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:19 am
i have the cutest pets.....prince is my babyyyyy.....he is different then any other animal by far

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:07 pm
I have a 4 year old back cat named Sarraby. My brother bought her for me from a pound. She was about 2 and on death row, he knew how much I love animals and thought that, that would be the cat I would want. I would have a lot more animals but we live in an apartment.

I love animals a lot and I don't eat them or wear them, real or fake. My friend has rabbit for 4-H and her doe had a bunch of babies, she sent me picture and they're so cute whee  

Tomokie Masen

Angelic Fairy

11,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Building the Army 50

XxNekoGirl92xX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:24 pm
i have three cats Keo, Hina , and Mele and i love them all!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:04 pm
I have one cat who lived with me for about four years his name is sylvester and hes HUGE black and white. very unique kitty he has the greatest personality i have ever encountered and i love him to death and i miss him so much...i had to leave him in wyoming with my mother...i think about him every day and i look at his picture every time i flip open my cell phone. i hope to retrieve him some day but i highly doubt thats going to happen.  

Searles

Sarahmooo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:06 pm
My name is Sarah.
I own two cats, Booboo and Max.
Four Budgies, Artemis & Amarillo, and Pickles & Sally.
A Quaker Parrot named Echoe, but I call him Birdy.
A Cockatiel named Sugar.
A Lutino Peach-Faced Lovebird named Mickey.
A Bearded Dragon named Bowser.
A Mali Uromastyx named Screech.
A California Kingsnake named Grimm.
A Guinea Pig who my sister named Bear.
And three Guppies, Kenny, Jenny, and Lenny.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:27 pm
Hi, I have four dogs (that are like my children).  

LoneWolfMaiden

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:12 pm

I have 4 cats, 4 tanks of fish (and each fish has their own name...you'd think i'd have run out by now), 1 russian tortoise, and 1 guinea pig.

I've always loved animals. It just came naturally to me. Something that I really want to focus on is helping families get affordable vet care. Everyone has hard times and families should not have to be separated because of it, nor should pets have to suffer. Another thing is to have pet stores improve their care of animals and restrict selling to only people who have proven they are up to task, or just stop selling animals altogether. I've heard that recently petsmart has stopped selling tortoises and I'm very pleased with this, because the conditions they kept them in were appalling and instead of going with local breeders (that's how I got my Lazy), they were getting theirs from the wild.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:47 am
Ooh So cute (animals) everybody! 4laugh Welcome to the guild! We got a big rush of new comers here heart  

Xx Emma x Lee xX
Crew

unchained-aura
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:21 am
I'd take a bullet for khan any day my animals mean the world to me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:55 pm
if i see anyone hurt an animal i whill hurt them > sad i love cats!  

naruto927

lovestoned637

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:07 pm
well at my moms house... i have 3 doggies that i basically saved sept one...and 2 duckies and a kitty...i love my kitty shes nine and she comes to me everytime i go to my moms heart and at my bfs house i have my mini pin delilah aka froggie butt and the lard butt lol chief and 4 cats that are ours and a mom and her litter that adopted us and we can almost catch them :] and the birdies nd the 2 big dogs! i love animals! ohh yea and buddy the foster dog but we mite keep him smile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:27 pm
I have 4 cats they were all rescue pets. My first cat Keo was given to me by my aunty who saved her from the streets. Keo was pregnant when my aunty found her and helped her give birth after taking her to the vet. She gave Keo's kittens to the humane society so they could have loving caring homes and also because she already has 7 pet dogs kittens would be too much. I've had Keo for about 8 years now but she still seems healthy. Hina my second cat was from the local humane society she was rescued as a stray she is very healthy to today and I've had her for 7 years. Mele my third cat also from the local humane society was an owner surrened pet because they said she had a habit of peeing all around the house but after me and my mom adopted her she never did pee around the house (well after two weeks she didn't) I've had her for two years now and she is very funny. Ho'olana is a cat I found wandering outside my school I picked her up and called my mom to come pick her up. She used to have a broken leg and ear mites but she got better after she was taken to the vet. She had to take earmite drops for two weeks and she has all her shots except her second booster which me and my mom have shecduled for tomorrow. She also isn't neutured because she isn't of age. She is only 8 weeks old and the vet said she has to 6 months old to be neutured. All my cats are female. Keo is the oldest of 10+ years of age then Hina who I believe is at least 9 then Mele who just made 3 years old this year then Ho'olana who is now 9 weeks old. I love all animals though I have volunteered at a local animal shelter.  

I His Neko_Rawr I

kenzie817

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:18 pm
my little Trixie is my life i cant live without her!!!!!!  
Post some more! Wewt <3 Animals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff