Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
A question raised about Sasuke's 'seme' role Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to hurt me, ttebayyo?;.;
  YES! >[
View Results

yurichan-10

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:52 am
ok the way you describe Sasuke makes him sound like a steriotipical gay guy where the only difference between him and a hormonial teen aged girl is the fact that he has a Di*K  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:24 pm
In a romantic sense, Sasuke is the stereotypical seme; tall, dark, broody and handsome, whereas Naruto is the stereotypical uke; small and femininely built, light eyes and hair, happy and innocent.

This is a full description from Otaku USA's first volume on the whole Seme/Uke thing.

Seme:

The 'top' in a yaoi relationship. Generally (but not always) taller, manlier, aggresive, dark and handsome.

Uke:

The 'bottom' in a yaoi relationship. Generally (but not always) shorter, light haired, cute and girlish.

Like I said, this is only in the romantic sense, but as for their relationship in general, I agree that Naruto is more suited to be seme because he provides Sasuke with some emotional stability.  

Roxas My Sox

Friendly Millionaire

6,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:44 am
*sighs* I'm a really, really odd duck...I just lurve uke! Sasuke to death, eventhough he does fit the definition of a seme.

I like Naruto as seme, I guess cuz of Kyuubi, like when Kyuubi takes over Naruto, and Naruto gets fangs and claws...RAWR! Imagine that behind closed doors, and I think Naru (errmm...would that be Kyuubi?) topping Sasu. And our poor, brooding Avenger won't be able to walk right for weeks... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:07 am
Bloody_Kitten02
*sighs* I'm a really, really odd duck...I just lurve uke! Sasuke to death, eventhough he does fit the definition of a seme.

I like Naruto as seme, I guess cuz of Kyuubi, like when Kyuubi takes over Naruto, and Naruto gets fangs and claws...RAWR! Imagine that behind closed doors, and I think Naru (errmm...would that be Kyuubi?) topping Sasu. And our poor, brooding Avenger won't be able to walk right for weeks... mrgreen

This comment makes me happy. :'D  

AnnetteAoi
Crew

Prinz vom Mond

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:34 am
Zubora
-Hateful-Relations-
Zubora
Nanari Uchiha
I always read doujinshi and such that always makes sasuke the seme. It's good like that but seeing sasuke vulnerable is great as well. I think my fav is sasuke being the dominate one hehe...I just got use to it.
Same but I to me. Sure, Sasuke needs Naruto's support mentally but I think his thick headedness will get the better of him. I mean, he is stronger than Naruto. Even when Naruto was in his Kyuubi form, at the valley of the end Sasuke still beat Naruto.

You forget; Naruto only had two tails at the tome, and was able to control himself.
If he displayed four, no, five tails, he proabably would have had a better chance.
And if he had nine like in the Shippuuden...Sasuke would be dead.
The two are equal; no matter how you look at it.
Until Sasuke accesses the Madara potential, of course.[
But even then, Sasuke wouldn't control Naruto like a pet.
At least, if he's not as low as I think he is.
So, they'd end up killing one another.
Yet, he go beaten up pretty badly when he finally found Sasuke for the first time. Right, in the manga there are more clues that lead to Sasuke that he's stronger. He beated Deidara which Naruto and his gang did not beat.

Haha. Actually, Deidara blew HIMSELF up, intending to bring Sasuke with him.
But Sasuke has a way of slithering from death.
So technically, Deidara killed himself, with no real help from Sasuke.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:37 pm
I totally agree with you 100%; I mean, doesn't Sasuke just act like a PMSing b***h sometimes? xd He was definitely the girl in the relationship in Part 1. Part 2, Kishimoto-sensei became an Uchihatard and therefore cannot be held responsible for what he portrays Sasuke as, although IMO his new outfit is just stacking evidence that Sasuke's gay. xD

Though obviously Naruto's the girl in Part 2; I think its right that there's no set seme to their relationship, because they used to be so competitive neither of them would stand for being uke anyway.

Besides, if it wasn't for Naruto, they wouldn't even have a relationship, know what I mean? xD Sasuke may seem cool, but he's far from confident in taking steps to ADVANCE in a relationship; he's still so socially inept and insecure when it comes to relationships ('ho s**t is he insecure XD). While Naruto's practically a relationship-stimulating machine ->w<-

Sasuke's way too emotionally unstable to handle any relationships right now, tho, IMO; I mean, its hard enough seeing Naruto and Sasuke even being friends again, ya know? ;P Is it just me who thinks this? XD'

mofosplz

Shy Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Prinz vom Mond

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:45 pm
Sasuke does PMS a lot.
Plus, what would be the point of Sasuke being stronger than Naruto?
They need to be equal.
That's the whole point of the anime.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:57 am
In the end, really, I think it's all up to personal opinion. We can argue back and forth over who we think is/should be the seme/uke all day, and still really won't prove anything cuz....in the end, you like what you like. There's reasons to support seme!Sasuke, and there's reasons to support uke!Sasuke. Same thing for uke! Naruto and seme!Naruto.

The only way we'll ever know for certain is if Kishimoto decides to make Naruto and Sasuke homosexual and blatantly shows one being the seme, the other the uke. Then we'll have canon proof for whose who. But even then, some die-hard fans will still find ways- either in doujinshi or fanfiction or fanart, etc etc- to reverse the tables.

But that's part of what makes fandom so much fun. You can apply your creative genius to putting your favorite characters into situations/relationships, etc they'd never really be in in the show.

I still like Sasuke as uke, btw. ^.~  

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200

kittyluck13

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:47 am
that's right, but i still have to say i support seme!Sasuke and uke!Naruto. Naruto just makes me think of a little kid that you want to hug. He may be strong, but when you know his past, look at how far he's come, and then look at his face, he's just so cute!!! 4laugh and if you wanna argue the whole emotional stablity thing, sasuke may be a bit wacked at the moment, but naruto was hurt so much in his life, that if he when he enters a relationship with someone of any kind, he tends to become really dependent and scared that they would leave him, even if he hides it well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:49 pm
I don't know I've never really thought about it like you have. I think that is why I think they could so easily switch seme and uke!! ^^  

thedancingbunny

Shirtless Lovergirl

KitsuneToy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:28 pm
I've read all the previous comments and I just have to add my two cents to this conversation. sweatdrop

I don't really have a preference which one just happens to top another - even though I seem to like more NaruSasu since it's quite rare - but when I look it as a possible canon I cannot see either of them staying with "seme" or "uke" roles. Both of them are strong and have a mean competitive streak with each other so the natural solution to me would be switching - neither would just lay down and "take it".

As for their looks I think Naruto more as a ruggedly handsome man and Sasuke as a pretty boy. Both were cute children but both of them have outgrew it - Naruto more than Sasuke.

For each for it's own. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:47 pm
Actually its more the men that are emotionally unstable since they keep all their feelings bottled up and it eats away at them.
Ive talked to a lot of men like that online and offline.

I think that Sasuke is more seme because of his looks.You know the typical dark hair,slanted eyes,height and cold attitude.  

Enzai Sebby3

Air_Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:51 am
For me it doesn't really matter who's on top and who's not. The situation is the one that solves it.

Yes, Sasuke is more mentally unstable than Naruto. He also becomes confused around Naruto someties (Valley of the end).
He was ready to kill Naruto first when he saw that he was aiming on his head protector he changed his mind and let Naruto live. That's how I see it.
Sasuke needs Naruto to keep his mind. Naruto is the only one who has been able to get close to Sasuke after his clan was murdered.

Naruto is simple minded. But he is also very passionate when it comes to Sasuke. 'Cause Sasuke was the first bond he ever made by himself.

In my opionion is the situation that solves which one is the seme. When Sasuke is in vunerable state Naruto is the one who convinces Sasuke.
I rather see them as equal otherwise it would be so boring if they wouldn't switch once in a while xD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:40 pm
"You do kind of have a point there. Although not all girls are like that..
I do think that Sasuke makes a better Seme if paired with Naruto. I think he makes a better submissive in other pairings."

Sasuke of Team Taka

FRANTIC ACTION

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:38 pm
I actually always liked Naruto as the seme.
It just seems like he would have the bigger p***s...... XD  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces