Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
SasuNaru/ NaruSasu Discussions News Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:02 pm
Lots to update

A fan art submitted by F o x S e n s e i, an AMV submitted by sasunaru_fantasy_love, fanfiction submitted by Aiwin.

Also, I'll be making a AMV for the subforums. So everyone can post their favorite amv, or their own, or requests to find one. Also, it's nearing to Chinese New Year! The big event awaits!! xD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:50 pm
Guild Update

Muwahhaha!! I finally made the AMVs subforum. Click on the forum for more details like rules for that forum.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:42 pm
Art update

A lovely fan art submitted by sharigan330. And don't forget, Chinese New Year's tomorrow. Special event xD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:01 am
Update on what I was doing when I was gone and fan art updates

Okay, so basically I'm just really busy with school work. Because everything was due on the same day... And I got hooked on Fire Emblem Path of Radiance, so I can finally play the sequel....sorry... I'm sorry that it took forever for the new people who request to join to wait for me to come back and accept them. Sorry TT__TT

Now, fan arts submitted by Chibi_Lover_XDDD and plushiesexual.^-^  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:03 am
Fanfiction update

Cute fanfictions submitted by Jimenko and Chibi_Lover_XDDD^-^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:42 pm
New threads

I created two new threads in the fan arts, fanfiction and essays thread. It's basically for people to ask help to look for a fanfiction, doujinshi and fan art they can't find.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:52 pm
Guild Updates

Finally, I'm back! And I've created two new threads for sub forums. Except one is undecided. Because I'm not sure, if you all would like to discuss about other pairings. But then again, this guild is for SasuNaru/ NaruSasu discussion. Hmmm, are there any suggestions?

Further more, chatterbox is for bumping to get money or talk about the recent chapters in Naruto. What what you think is going to happen. Or basically about anything. Thank you everyone, who gave money to my guild ^-^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:48 pm
Late Update

Essay rant by Mika_chann is submitted. Check it out! ^-^  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:57 pm
Update on subforums, New discussion thread

Okay, I've finally decided what the undecided box is. It's going to be a forum where people can talk about their other favorite pairings in shows, anime, games etc. Have fun! And thank to everyone who donated! ^-^ OH! And very late announcent. A new discussion was made! It's called "family."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:16 pm
Nothing about guild update, just me...
Er...sorry guys, that I haven't been on for a month O.o

Deepest apologies. I just moved to my new house and I didn't have any means of communication at all for at least a week, and plus my exams were last month so, I had a lot of studying to do. I'm sorry, for the people who request to join and that I didn't accept you for so long. I'm sorry TT__TT

Anyway, I guess we shall debate about more SasuNaru/ NaruSasu stuff, now that I'm here XDD  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:04 am
Hmm...Fanfiction update

There's a lovely story written by FishSticks in the fanfictions/ fan arts/ essays sub forums. Please go have a look.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:18 pm
Changes to guild

Ello!! So, I made some changes to the, "fan arts, fanfictions, essays forum." By changing the name to, "art/ writing room." I also made a rule for the whole forum, so everyone has a broad idea on what to do and what not to do in that certain forum xD I'm also sorry that I haven't been on lately..and for those of you waiting so patiently to come in....TT__TT I'm very sorry.

Also, I came up with a new idea during my Social lecture. I'm planning to make a newspaper about SasuNaru/ NaruSasu. Bringing up some gossips articles of Naruto.... So..Who's in? xD  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Spikecheese

Partying Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:44 pm
I shall join because it sounds interesting 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:55 am
Politics

Yes! We finally have a thread for our Politics forum and it's made by yours truly xD Please go check it out.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:00 am
Art

A lovely art was submitted by Shikamaru_cutie in the subforum section. Check it out^-^  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff