Kittywitch

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:45 am
Anghared Starwing
You claim to be an Authenticity Nazi, but make your viking garb out of polyester. gonk
gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:51 pm
You have used Naruto as a reference.  

Kittywitch

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Lizveth Kikronus

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:38 am
Your personna involves your father being killed and your apprenticing another country so as to account for why you wear clothing that doesn't quite match the birthplace of your personna.

Your personna involves being apprenticed to your best friend's father so as to explain why you only show up to events with said best friend and father.

These were from my friend xD We were reading this when she said it. Hope it counts  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:40 am
Kittywitch
You finish your new court garb and exclaim proudly, "And it doubles as a Legend of Zelda cosplay!"

Oh that's beautiful xD!!!!!!!!!!!  

Lizveth Kikronus

MorganOfCalafia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:09 pm
The sad part is, I'm sure I fit under some of these things but hopefully not to many. I'm a pirate persona but I've been doing lots of research to avoid stuff like the tri-corn hat  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:15 pm
*Reading list* Only 2 Continents and my hat isn't a Tri-Corn. Yay!!!  

kashi-ko

kashi-ko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:16 pm
MorganOfCalafia
The sad part is, I'm sure I fit under some of these things but hopefully not to many. I'm a pirate persona but I've been doing lots of research to avoid stuff like the tri-corn hat
I actually have a book that has a whole section about which kind of sea-faring folk wore what kind of hat.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:32 am
Kittywitch
Besides the fact tricorner hats, and the period most people associate with piracy is out of SCA period? confused

According to Ashkenazi Jewish legend, Haman, would-be destroyer of the Jewish population of Persia in approximately the 5th century BCE, wore a tricorner hat. If one believes this, the tricorner hat may be a bit old-fashioned for most of Period, but it's not outside the realm of possibility.  

Divash

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Out to the Black

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:52 am
Anghared Starwing
You claim to be an Authenticity Nazi, but make your viking garb out of polyester. gonk
What if it's 45% polyester. Can't afford the full linen so I use linen blends. But then, I don't claim to be Period Nazi.

And a slight variation.

You annoy everyone with your Period Nazi nagging but are refered to by otheres as a "Walmart Gypsy". (Wearing mostly scarves and jingles, everything made out of ployester)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:15 am
You use Pirate of the Carribean as a source for you persona.  

Runa Whynd

Kittywitch

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:45 pm
You cosplay at events.
Cosplay is a very cool thing. I myself cosplay at anime conventions, and yes; I'm just as much of an elitist about that as my garb. It is very impressive to copy a costume and mannerism from a popular character exactly.
It does not belong at an SCA event.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:36 pm
kashi-ko
MorganOfCalafia
I actually have a book that has a whole section about which kind of sea-faring folk wore what kind of hat.... sweatdrop

That's cool. I have so many books on pirates I've lost count but they all give me the same crappy information. You and I should compare notes sometime  

MorganOfCalafia

MoonieKittenGirl

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:49 pm
Runa Whynd

Like all those Jack Sparrow wannabes at Val Day XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Runa Whynd

I see lots of Pirate ships like that. I can't even watch the movies any more because they make me cringe  

MorganOfCalafia

Pan_nikki_chan2005

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:35 pm
LittleGreenGirl
... when your persona story includes what year Armand turned you into a vampire. stressed

LOL I LOVE IT hahahaha

Ann Rose of the Isle of Skye
1500 era Scotland xd

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign

SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items