Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Debate: Are we bias? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Money
View Results

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:38 pm
Gamexrocks
Zubora
1ntransigent
Zubora
Aren't the hetero fans more bias? Because even though there's no evidence what so ever showing that Naruto actually "likes" Hinata. They stay believe in it. And yet they hate slash pairings because it's wrong to them and they prefer Naruhina because it's cute.
Wrong, slash pairing fans also do that. Putting two boys together even though they have no evidence that shows they like each other.

Buuut, hetero fans put a girl and a guy together even though it's one sided. And just because they're together. Slash fans do that too but if hetero fans know it's one sided. Why do they believe that will happen but not a slash pairing? They are more bias then us.
Actually, we're all bias. And no, they can not be more bias then us because everyone are different. I bet even a SasuNaru/ NaruSasu is really bias.
Well the only difference is that they believe in something so trival and yet we actually have more of the evidence to slash.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:38 pm
Zubora
Gamexrocks
Zubora
1ntransigent
Zubora
Aren't the hetero fans more bias? Because even though there's no evidence what so ever showing that Naruto actually "likes" Hinata. They stay believe in it. And yet they hate slash pairings because it's wrong to them and they prefer Naruhina because it's cute.
Wrong, slash pairing fans also do that. Putting two boys together even though they have no evidence that shows they like each other.

Buuut, hetero fans put a girl and a guy together even though it's one sided. And just because they're together. Slash fans do that too but if hetero fans know it's one sided. Why do they believe that will happen but not a slash pairing? They are more bias then us.
Actually, we're all bias. And no, they can not be more bias then us because everyone are different. I bet even a SasuNaru/ NaruSasu is really bias.
Well the only difference is that they believe in something so trival and yet we actually have more of the evidence to slash.
Please give us some evidence to back up your theroy.  

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

Maiiz_
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:24 am
Reading everything that yall have said

Aren't we all biased towards what we prefer?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:36 pm
Maiiz_

Yes we are but I'm asking, what makes us bias.  

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

Maiiz_
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:07 pm
1ntransigent
Maiiz_

The preferance that catches our eye- biased is just a strong urge for one thing and not seeing it from another perspective. So yes we are biased, but there are people whom are biased on the opposite view of our own.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:47 pm
Maiiz_
1ntransigent
Maiiz_

The preferance that catches our eye- biased is just a strong urge for one thing and not seeing it from another perspective. So yes we are biased, but there are people whom are biased on the opposite view of our own.
So in other words, bias comes from human nature?  

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

Maiiz_
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:48 pm
1ntransigent
Maiiz_
1ntransigent
Maiiz_

So in other words, bias comes from human nature?

In a way yes, because you will naturally fall to like one thing more than another.
You may prefer green apples compared to red, while others just like yellow.
and to be bias towards a subject like that you end up only haveing green apples. You find topics that you can connect with so its not that your being biased or not its jst you found a topic that is talking about your likes. if the topic itself is biased - well of course it is.

Human nature exhibits many things and having biased views is just one of those things.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:05 pm
1ntransigent
Good evening to you all. I am this guild's vice captain and from here on out I will also be creating the discussion and debate forums.

Let me ask you all a question. Do you think we, SasuNaru and NaruSasu fans bias? Please refer to a dictionary if you don't know this word. If we are, please explain. How are we bias and why.

Yes. Yes we are bias. Anyone with a fandom is biased tward that fandom. It's just how it works. When you have a fandom, you like that fandom more than anyone else and some people are even obsessed with proving how that fandom is better than others. *shrug* but what ev'. In the end it's just a fandom.  

AnnetteAoi
Crew

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:41 pm
PsycoArsonistArtist
1ntransigent
Good evening to you all. I am this guild's vice captain and from here on out I will also be creating the discussion and debate forums.

Let me ask you all a question. Do you think we, SasuNaru and NaruSasu fans bias? Please refer to a dictionary if you don't know this word. If we are, please explain. How are we bias and why.

Yes. Yes we are bias. Anyone with a fandom is biased tward that fandom. It's just how it works. When you have a fandom, you like that fandom more than anyone else and some people are even obsessed with proving how that fandom is better than others. *shrug* but what ev'. In the end it's just a fandom.
It's not just the fandom. Everyone are bias towards everything.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:45 pm
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
1ntransigent

My point exactly!  

Maiiz_
Crew

AnnetteAoi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:41 am
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
1ntransigent

*nods* It's physically impossible to be completely unbaised. <.< >.> I seem to remember having a conversation about this in World Cultures... If only I could remember back as far at before winter break.... *sighs*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:44 am
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
1ntransigent

*nods* It's physically impossible to be completely unbaised. <.< >.> I seem to remember having a conversation about this in World Cultures... If only I could remember back as far at before winter break.... *sighs*
I had a conservation about this in my social studies pure...two months ago... Well I'm heading off now I stayed up just to make a house..o.O Sorry I couldn't chat for long.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

AnnetteAoi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:46 am
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
1ntransigent

I had a conservation about this in my social studies pure...two months ago... Well I'm heading off now I stayed up just to make a house..o.O Sorry I couldn't chat for long.

s'ok I have to be going soon for school. xP  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:19 am
Maiiz_
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
1ntransigent

My point exactly!
XD Cool, we have similar thinking XD  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:20 am
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
1ntransigent

s'ok I have to be going soon for school. xP
XD Hope you do well. I only have one more week of this term and then I have to do the exams...TT__TT  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff