Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:53 pm
We loves her sooo much over at the TRC guild.... *glomps*
She makes us feel inferior! Yaaay! sweatdrop
I suppose I'll start using my TRC guild nickname here, if that'd be okay. ^_^ If I've used it before now, it's simply because I forget where I am sometimes... xd

And I'll post my photographed AAAND colored trc pic here, as I'm rather pleased with how it turned out for something I did while putting off social studies homework. lol I drew this originally for the Capturedwings forums, but decided to post it here first. ^_^
http://i1.tinypic.com/mt2fso.jpg
Syaoran's hair looks funny, but oh well. sweatdrop
-mokona  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:29 am
It's a cute picture. ^^  

CherubFluff
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

A-melting-heart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:44 pm
i need a scanner first  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:52 pm
Okay. o_O;  

CherubFluff
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

dirphenomenon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:36 pm
nice fanart!! xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:51 pm
very nice little_kitty_chan! I like the 1st one the best! heart
I'll post mine when I have time! xd  

firey_chronicles

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kurisu1991

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:05 pm
little kitty chan ... Your art is Amazing ... I love it ... I wanna post some of my art ...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:29 am
Here's the first chapter of my fic...

Curse of the Wolf

By Franki / Rubygirl922000

(With ideas and co-writing from HeYan)

Disclaimer: I don’t own it…so don’t sue…coz if you do, I’ll hurt you!

Sorry! To all those who know the Japanese names better, I don’t really know them, but here’s a name guide:

Sakura Avalon: Sakura Kinomoto Li Showron: Syaoran Li Madison Taylor: Tomoyo Daidouji Meilin Rae: Meiling Li Tori Avalon: Touya Kinomoto Julian Star: Yukito Tsukishiro Chelsea: Chiharu Mihara Nikki: Naoko Yanagisawa Rita: Rika Sasaki Zachary/ Zach: Takashi Yamazaki

Key: “Talking” “Whispering” Thinking -----New scene or POV----- POV Point Of View

Writing-notes, emails etc.

A/n: Ok, HeYan won one of the places in my competition, which I am very pleased about…so here’s our story!

R+R if you like!

Chapter 1:

Wedding Bells

Sakura and Madison walked down the isle together, and everyone turned around in their seats to watch the ‘blushing brides’ walking together, more beautiful than anyone had ever seen them.

Sakura wore a beautiful white gown sprinkled with beaded cherry blossoms, and Madison wore an almost identical gown, but strewn with deep blue violets.

They looked at each other nervously, knowing there was no going back now. Knowing they wouldn’t want to go back, even if they could.

But that didn’t stop last minute nerves.

Waiting for them, with bated breath and nerves to match were Eli, for Madison, and Li, for Sakura.

Li was wearing a deep black tuxedo, with a cherry blossom corsage on the pocket, and Eli an identical suit, with a violet on the pocket.

That had caused a lot of tension, mainly from Li, as he loathed the idea of being in anything even similar to Eli’s clothing.

Madison turned to face Eli, and Sakura to Li.

A joint wedding.

The priest at the front of the church began to speak, and an awed silence fell around the room.

Sakura caught Li’s eye, and all of the sudden, her nerves were gone. She wanted to marry this man, and she would. No matter what happened, she’d always love him.

Eli looked at Madison, much in the same way, but instead, she had the obvious urge to laugh.

“Madison, can we have your vows please?”

Madison was caught slightly off guard, and stuttered a little before actually speaking, causing Eli’s nerves to sizzle.

But eventually, she did.

“I spent a long time looking for my prince charming, the one who’d make my fairytales a reality. But I guess I tried to hard, and on the day I finally stopped looking, I found you. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and that means I’ll do anything to keep my fairytales existent, and I don’t want to ever let you go. I want to marry you.”

“Now, if anyone knows of any reason why these two may not be wed, speak now or forever hold their peace.” Li and Sakura’s turn.

Tori, who was sitting in the second row, where Madison and Li had decided he could do less damage, was about to stand up, object, stop the charade, when Ruby kicked him.

But before he had the chance to scream out in pain, she kissed him until the opportunity for sabotage had passed.

“I now declare you man and wife. You may kiss the bride.” Eli did. Li did.

And that was that. They were married.

Sakura and Li walked back down the isle first, followed by Madison and Eli, and, back out in the main hall of the church, relief spread over the two happy couples.

Madison hugged her best friend, and whispered in her ear;

“We did it…told you we’d be ok!”

Sakura merely smiled, letting the surrealism of the day, her big day, wash over her. She was married. She was married to Li…

Wow.

She looked at him, talking quietly to Eli, and almost gasped. It hit her. She was going to be with him every day, and nothing would ever change that. Her and Li, against the world. And now it was official. She’d change her name…people would call her Mrs. Showron.

Her and Li were inseparable now, and she’d known near the end that this was coming. There was no way to go but to the next level…and the only way for her and Li was up.

This was it.

Madison came running into the chapel, bearing a plastic bag with a wash of pink material inside, and Sakura had to admit, she’d never even noticed her leave.

“Guys, the cars are here! Sakura, here’s your change of outfit! See you there!” And Madison and Eli were out the large oak doors, and off into their limo, awaiting arrival to the reception.

That left Sakura and Li, who met eyes and smiled from either ends of the chapel.

“Ready?” Li stood by the entrance, waiting patiently for Sakura to appear at his side, and accompany him to the limo.

“Ready.” And they were off.

IN THE LIMO – MADISON AND ELI’S

“So, this is it!” Madison smiled at her husband…that still seemed strange to her.

“Any regrets?” Eli seemed somewhat scared by this prospect, and once again, Madison had the urge to laugh.

“Well, now that you mention it…” Madison decided to get her revenge for the stuttering incident back in the church.

“What?” Eli’s eyes widened, but he soon caught onto Madison’s little trick and looked at her with faux shock.

“Madison Taylor, you have a very evil streak, do you know that?” Eli muttered.

“Hey! It’s Madison Moon now! Wait…and Sakura’s Sakura Showron…MM and SS…that’s so kawaii!”

All Eli could do was laugh, and seeing this, Madison felt butterflies in her stomach. No. No second thoughts here.

IN THE OTHER LIMO – SAKURA AND LI’S

“I can’t believe we did it! We’re married!” Sakura cried, hugging her husband happily.

Li was almost as ecstatic as she was, but for a slightly different reason…

“I can’t believe Tori didn’t interfere…at all!” Li did, genuinely look surprised, and Sakura smiled.

“Ruby and I had a little plan, just in case…”

And the pairs rode off, and would soon be arriving at their wedding reception, where all their friends and family would be waiting.

And further along, a new life for the four would be waiting, too.

The rest's at
My ficz  

lilmizice

Lavender Claire

1,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:19 am
little_kitty_chan
(double posting!)
my fan arts...
User Image
chi--i drew this 2 years ago...and its starting to look a bit bad..*my sense of what looks good or bad is advancing faster than my ability to draw well... sweatdrop *
User Image
from hyejeon, my friend. shes so good at drawing.. heart
User Image
something i drew in the summer of 6th grade. its the first drawing ive kept*before, ive thrown/given away my drawings*, and one of the few pictures i still like.
User Image
the backs of the characters of tsubasa's heads!
User Image
ive never approoved of kurogane fan art, but nothing was ever said from me about drawing his clothes... xd
User Image
explanation: the above is me stalking kurogane, who ive only drawn an outline of, showing that he's supposed to be there, but isnt. mokona(winged_sakura_san) is glomping syaoran.
and fai is being stalkingly watched by nakuru(~nakuru-chan~), only, part of her face got cut off the picture...

and some randomness:
User Image
not based off anything, and colored with copic markers that i suck at using.
User Image
whoa, its the cousin of DARK(dnangel)! ha ha, i kid. but hes wearing jonochis(yugioh) necklace from battle city, kyos(furuba) pants, and madam adminsister(.hack//legend of the twilight)'s earring.
-sakura

Wow!That's cool!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:22 am
i've got some fanfics of my own right here:
www.fanfiction.net/4cherryblossoms

most of the CLAMP-related stories in that account are written by me... except for "Anthanasius" which was written by my best friend, Hana-chan (as seen in ff.net profile)  

~Chieri-chan~

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:09 am
This is Nokoru-chan that I drew from CLAMP Detectives!
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:26 pm
okay, about my previous post, sorry, I made a mistake... sweatdrop it's "Athanasius" ahehehehe...

@Zoloft blob - you draw so well!!! 3nodding

here's my drawing... it's Kotoko and Sumomo...
User Image
i got lazy finishing the design on sumomo's clothes... sweatdrop
and i think i drew kotoko a bit bigger than sumomo...
anyway... aheheheh

~*Cherry-chan*~  

~Chieri-chan~

mirrorsaber

Fashionable Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:54 pm
This is a drawing I did of Miyuki from Miyuki chan in Wonderland I did 4 years ago. And yes, it does look horrible. XD

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:16 pm
i drew magic knight rayearth before. they are not easy to draw especially the eyes sweatdrop i drew them 4 years ago so it's not as good. if i have a chance, i'll post them on here soon. chobits is easy to draw and i drew her before. i'll try to post that up too xd 3nodding  

dirphenomenon

animeangel_99

Supportive Cat

16,615 Points
  • Team Player 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • There are two sides... 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:46 pm
This is Yuko from XXXHolic. Tell me what you think.

User Image  
The CLAMP Lovers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces