Reply Everything Death Note
Suspended for a "Death Note" book...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SCP-511

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:20 pm
It opened up a wierd anime website. It said nothing.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:25 am
Holy shiz! I gotta hide mine now... -__-;; Lol. Well, I suppose if you don't read the manga or watch the anime or anything, Death Note sounds really creepy (that's what some of my friends say... Neh.)

Anyway, that Death Note looked really... uh... real? I just scratched the name on mine, can you actually buy Deathnote-lookalikes? biggrin  

l u c k y - y u k i

The World Within

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:12 pm
Yeah. theyre available at most anime shops for cosplay/fan merch and all that jazz.

At first I just laughed really. The kid has to have some common sense, and someone should knock it into him.
I have a copy myself. My friends and I are into DN. Very much so. Weve written names in it, but for the most part it was just a huge joke for laughs and giggles [I mean seriously Whos going to take the fact that we wrote PARIS HILTON in there seriously?]
But when you make an actual hit listthats crossing the line and too stupid an action for words. I've brought mine to school. My teacher asked about it and I let him read it and he took it as a joke, because he has common sense.
the teachers are blowing this way out of proportion.
Sure it sounds scary if you dont know about the series to begin with, but how often do people tell you their notebook is going to kill someone?
Its crazy! Madness I tell you!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:53 am
eek

snubsnub

fishkisser22

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:39 pm
WELL AT OUR SCHOOL HAVEING ANYTHING THAT RESEMBLES A HIT LIST COULD GET YOU SUSPENDED AND AFTER SEEING THE SHOW I CAN SEE HOW THE DEATH NOTE COULD BE INTREPRETED AS A SORT OF HIT LIST OR A LEAST A LITTLE CONCERING OR RUDE stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:05 pm
seriously, a NOTEBOOK isn't going to kill anyone  

sanox_scribe

Invisible Survivor

Count Chocolat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:52 pm
I think it's pretty stupid to take it that far. It's not like the guy was planning a REAL hit list!
Also, it's pretty stupid to write names of classmates in the Death Note and take it to school, right where EVERYONE can see it.
It ruins the anme of Death Note.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:48 am
whoa i almost got suspended for mine once but i explained it to them and they said i was ok just dont bring it to school any more  

axaxel

6,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:06 am
God,whats the world coming to these days  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:59 am
I take my Death Note to school on occasion but show it to my friends. Like I would seriously let a teacher see it? If I did though they would think it was madness. My friend sits through RE classes and says how Kira is God, they don't even worry about that at all. We had an actual hitlist rumor around our school, so our teachers couldn't care less. The teachers there need to chill out and accept fandom. Idiots.  

Silver_Afro

llRainell

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:36 pm
I gave my friend one XD he writes in it all the time, heck he even wrote my name in it (he had me die by penguins gnawing my eyes out... sweatdrop ) Though one of the teachers told him not to bring it to school......He never listens to them though.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:34 pm
Did I just see L Lawliet's name in there!? How could someone want him dead!?  

TheAc30fSpades

BlackDream12

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:03 pm
I can't believe how horribly the teachers took that! The kid was pretty stupid to do that, but to put it on the news? That online one was pretty funny... sweatdrop People can be such idiots sometimes!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lulz.
Wow, school systems and teachers now a days are douchebags. ._.

TAKE PROZAC

l Sailor Lupus l
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:12 pm
yesterday, my friend told me about how her ex was being a douche, so i gave showed her my death note, and she wrote her ex's name in it. And our teacher watched her do it too, but we didn't get in trouble  
Everything Death Note

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff