Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Discussion: Motherly bond... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:36 pm
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks

That's true but what makes them think like that? Is it because they're influenced by it? Like from, fairy tales and dramas or life itself.

I say it's from fake reality.
Fake reality? Like the people who can't accept reality? Aren't we supposely creating a fake reality also? Even though I say we back it up with statistics...

Yes we are. Sure we say that love is love, which is true, but love is also partly based on genders and which you prefer more over. Since we and some people don't really know the depth of the situation between Sasuke and Naruto it can be more then brotherly bond or not. It depends on how people look at it. And exactly the same thing with Sakura and Sasuke. Even though Sakura and Sasuke seems more likely to be a fake reality that people made.

Really now? Yes, it does depend on how each person look at it. I think Naruto and Hinata are more like a fake reality and Sakura/Sasuke. Because half of the Naruto fandom are teenagers or kids and they're so used to seeing a girl and a guy together that they tend to not think of how love is suppose to happen. I think it's their fake reality that they're so used to that pisses me off the most.

Indeed, however we should still repect why they like it so much. Even though, 2 and a half years is a huge difference that can make someone change completey whether it's their personality or love. That's why I think Sakura does not like Sasuke anymore but who knows?

Agreed! I still believe that Sakura does not love Sasuke anymore. And no one can force that opinion out of me! MUWAHAAHA!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:38 pm
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
Fake reality? Like the people who can't accept reality? Aren't we supposely creating a fake reality also? Even though I say we back it up with statistics...

Yes we are. Sure we say that love is love, which is true, but love is also partly based on genders and which you prefer more over. Since we and some people don't really know the depth of the situation between Sasuke and Naruto it can be more then brotherly bond or not. It depends on how people look at it. And exactly the same thing with Sakura and Sasuke. Even though Sakura and Sasuke seems more likely to be a fake reality that people made.

Really now? Yes, it does depend on how each person look at it. I think Naruto and Hinata are more like a fake reality and Sakura/Sasuke. Because half of the Naruto fandom are teenagers or kids and they're so used to seeing a girl and a guy together that they tend to not think of how love is suppose to happen. I think it's their fake reality that they're so used to that pisses me off the most.

Indeed, however we should still repect why they like it so much. Even though, 2 and a half years is a huge difference that can make someone change completey whether it's their personality or love. That's why I think Sakura does not like Sasuke anymore but who knows?

Agreed! I still believe that Sakura does not love Sasuke anymore. And no one can force that opinion out of me! MUWAHAAHA!!!
...Aren't you happy?  

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:05 pm
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks

...Aren't you happy?
Why yes I am xD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:50 am
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks

...Aren't you happy?
Why yes I am xD

Yes, it's quite obvious.  

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

Maiiz_
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:06 pm
sasuke and sakura= motherly bond/bro&sis.
I personally always saw it like that yeah Sak. saw him as more but i never thought him to see her as more. He always grew to appreciate and like naruto more so Sak. he always jst seemed to help her and she help him- motherly bond or sisterly bond >????¿¿¿  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:22 pm
Maiiz_
I personally always saw it like that yeah Sak. saw him as more but i never thought him to see her as more. He always grew to appreciate and like naruto more so Sak. he always jst seemed to help her and she help him- motherly bond or sisterly bond >????¿¿¿
To me, sakuxsasu supporters always says that Sasuke only talks about Itachi to her. But that is because he feels weak. Whenever he talks about Itachi it's because he doesn't feel strong enough. Like that time when Kakashi first trained them Sasuke was talking about how weak he is and Sakura always presures Sasuke into talking about his weakness. Because she always says that "sasuke is so strong" when really he doesn't think the same way. Leading him into thinking that he's still weak and yeah...I can go on forever.

Why am I saying this? Well it's because people say you will only talk about how you feel to the person you love. So they use that "Itachi theroy" to back it up. When really...it's not like that at all.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Maiiz_
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:27 pm
Gamexrocks
Maiiz_
To me, sakuxsasu supporters always says that Sasuke only talks about Itachi to her. But that is because he feels weak. Whenever he talks about Itachi it's because he doesn't feel strong enough. Like that time when Kakashi first trained them Sasuke was talking about how weak he is and Sakura always presures Sasuke into talking about his weakness. Because she always says that "sasuke is so strong" when really he doesn't think the same way. Leading him into thinking that he's still weak and yeah...I can go on forever.

Why am I saying this? Well it's because people say you will only talk about how you feel to the person you love. So they use that "Itachi theroy" to back it up. When really...it's not like that at all.

Good point but adding to that ... going back to what you said 'bout motherly bond- what you said made me think about a mother coaxing her child to strive for better and never to think of yourslf as weak -- and having sum1 like that around why wouldn't you tlak to them??  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:27 pm
Gamexrocks
Maiiz_

Really? Well, they're just looking at it one-sidely. Like how some NaruSasu/ SasuNaru supporters look at it one sidely also. It's just that people will do anything to support they're pairing.  

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:29 pm
Maiiz_
Gamexrocks
Maiiz_

Good point but adding to that ... going back to what you said 'bout motherly bond- what you said made me think about a mother coaxing her child to strive for better and never to think of yourslf as weak -- and having sum1 like that around why wouldn't you tlak to them??

Yeah... oh my god. I can't believe I missed that... thanks^-^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:00 pm
Gamexrocks
Maiiz_
Gamexrocks
Maiiz_

you are very welcome
glad i coudl help  

Maiiz_
Crew

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:50 pm
Maiiz_
Gamexrocks
Maiiz_
Gamexrocks
Maiiz_

you are very welcome
glad i coudl help

That can be it also the way I see. Sakura's and Sasuke's relationship is merely an hourglass.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:09 pm
1ntransigent
Maiiz_
Gamexrocks
Maiiz_
Gamexrocks
Maiiz_

you are very welcome
glad i coudl help

That can be it also the way I see. Sakura's and Sasuke's relationship is merely an hourglass.

An hourglass? How so? Please explain your reasoning. I get it but please explain it to me.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:41 pm
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Maiiz_
Gamexrocks
Maiiz_

you are very welcome
glad i coudl help

An hourglass? How so? Please explain your reasoning. I get it but please explain it to me.
Even though Sakura will do anything to get Sasuke he never wants her attention. Sometimes she gets the attention she wants so it benefits her a little. And it also benefits Sasuke that he has someone who will die for him. So both get a little something from each other. But more of it goes to Sasuke.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:43 pm
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Maiiz_
Gamexrocks
Maiiz_

you are very welcome
glad i coudl help

Even though Sakura will do anything to get Sasuke he never wants her attention. Sometimes she gets the attention she wants so it benefits her a little. And it also benefits Sasuke that he has someone who will die for him. So both get a little something from each other. But more of it goes to Sasuke.
I see, isn't Sasuke's and Naruto's relationship like an hourglass also? Actually I think it's balanced.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

SquigglePanda

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:45 pm
I see it as he doesn't really like her but he puts up with her sorta like the way Sakura feels about Naruto.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff