The LxMisa Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cute but I prefer...
  LxMisa of course!
  LightxMisa. I curiously came in here.
  LightxMisa. But I like this pairing too.
  MatsudaxMisa? I like the weird kind. O.o
  LxNoOne! He's an asexual. :3
View Results

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:22 pm
Awww, the first one~! <333 I wish I had some to contribute but any DN pics are on my other computer....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:28 am
The last pic is awww inducing too, but the second one is creepy. I have the pic with Misa doing L's hair, and i'll probably post it too.....  

Elisabell-angel enraged

xX_Elysium_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:26 am
L Lawliet
Elisabell-angel enraged
L Lawliet
xX_Elysium_Xx
though she's stupid
Mokusei
she's dumb
Elisabell-angel enraged
Misa is stupid 4 picking Light...
Why is the belief that Misa is dumb the only thing that people seem to mention? Now, I'm not singling any of you out or trying to beat the truth into you, but it does bug me when people call her stupid. (But I do agree with Elisabell, because that was dumb on her part for 'falling in love' with Light) She's far from stupid. She was the first person to discover that Light was Kira. She covered her tracks surprisingly well in order to get in contact with him. She discovered that Higuchi was the third Kira as well, all through her own little investigations and making inferences from what Rem told her. But, since most of the main cast is insanely smart, her actions aren't really seen because she cannot compare to the level that L and Light were on. It also doesn't help that she's a blonde model, but but all of that doesn't make her dumb.

Sorry for the small rant, but seriously people, she's not unintelligent.

That being said, Misa/L probably my favorite DN pairing. :3

User Image

I personnally don't believe she's dumb I just think she was blinded in her judgement. She is smart enough to cover her tracks and take actions on her own yet all this is wasted on Light. He treats her as a portable set of shinigami eyes and believes she can't do anything on her own. L on the other hand treats her more independently and believes she can help them out and even gives her assignments. I just think she made a stupid decision by fallling for Light. She coulda had L.
*hugs you* My thoughts exactly. <3

D:
when I said she was stupid...
I didn't mean REALLY stupid! DDD:
I would've explain thoroughly but... guess I was lazy... sorry...
but she just took those words outta my mouth! O:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:20 pm
If anyone cares..... ummm, I have a few pics on my profile  

L and Misa

Elisabell-angel enraged

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:56 pm
L and Misa
If anyone cares..... ummm, I have a few pics on my profile

I saw your pics! They're very cute 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:07 pm
Never thought of Misa and L as a couple.... Weird thought for me. -imagining.....................-
O....M.....G.......

Wow.... LxMisa.... makes sense. Wow.  

God Of Death3425

UltimaMage3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:29 am
whee LxMisa is pretty much the cutest pairing they could've made in Death Note! Too bad she falls for Kira, though. Remember people, it's Kira that treats her so badly. Had he been in 'normal/memoryless Light' persona, he wouldn't have objectified poor Misa, at least, not as much as he actually did. (And oddly enough, it's a dream that my friend had that kinda turned me to support this pairing, although indirectly. This pairing and LxNaomi.)

But yeah, this is a cute pairing, and it makes so much sense, because we all know L didn't try to touch Misa's butt in that one episode for JUST a cellphone... wink

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:30 am
UltimaMage3
whee LxMisa is pretty much the cutest pairing they could've made in Death Note! Too bad she falls for Kira, though. Remember people, it's Kira that treats her so badly. Had he been in 'normal/memoryless Light' persona, he wouldn't have objectified poor Misa, at least, not as much as he actually did. (And oddly enough, it's a dream that my friend had that kinda turned me to support this pairing, although indirectly. This pairing and LxNaomi.)

But yeah, this is a cute pairing, and it makes so much sense, because we all know L didn't try to touch Misa's butt in that one episode for JUST a cellphone... wink

I'm sure L could've got Misa's phone without touching her butt if he really wanted too ;D....  

Elisabell-angel enraged

UltimaMage3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:01 pm
Elisabell-angel enraged
UltimaMage3

I'm sure L could've got Misa's phone without touching her butt if he really wanted too ;D....

It's decided! He grabbed her butt and used the cellphone as an excuse!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:32 pm
UltimaMage3
Elisabell-angel enraged
UltimaMage3

It was so adorable, the way he overeacted when she yelled, "someone touched my butt!" XD  

Elisabell-angel enraged

UltimaMage3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:27 am
Elisabell-angel enraged
UltimaMage3
Elisabell-angel enraged
UltimaMage3

It was so adorable, the way he overeacted when she yelled, "someone touched my butt!" XD
"How imprudent! I shall catch the culprit! *is guilty* *L-sign*" I think that's what he said... xd  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:36 pm
Kyaaa so cute X3  

monochrome marsimaro

kittychan45

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:15 pm
Elisabell-angel enraged
Everybody together now.... Awwww...... L+Misa=cuteness

User Image

User Image

User Image

omg!!!!!! I love the pics!! this is so coool normal I dislike the pair but well seeing the pics I really Like it! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:41 pm
NO! NOT AT ALL!
I have to disagree with this one with burning hatred for Misa!
I hate her! She is dumb as a rock! She is way more Dumb then Paris Hilton!
L is smart, he is calm and collected. He doesn't need anyone to love him because if he falls in love, he would risk the life of his loved one and love will get in the way of his work.

but back to the fact that I HATE MISA! every time I look at her or even see her I just want to stab her eyes out, put them in a apple pie, give it to Ryuk so he can eat it! Then wright her name down in the death note by making her jump off the Tokyo Tower and landed on the ground with blood all around her and then wild dogs eating her bloody corpse!
Also better yet, make misa shot her self in the head for being so stupid to think that shooting herself in the head would make her smart.
I was cheering and laughing that Misa finally died! she needed to die sooo badly.
I cried when L died but I was happy with joy that the stupid, moronic Misa was dead.
man, why could Mello kill Misa when he kidnapped her to piss off light.
I HATE YOU MISA AMANE! YOU NEED TO DIE AND BURN IN HELL!
L + Misa= the death to us all  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

randomnessensues

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:37 am
There are tons of LxMisa pics on Deviantart. Here's one of my favorites: Misa styles L's hair. It's adorable! (No, I didn't make it, but I wish I had!)  
Non-Yaoi L Romance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff