Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Discussion: Brotherly bond? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:45 pm
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent

Huh?...Oh, you're talking about my first paragraph. Well, but is it love? I can ask you that. And even though that person loves him/her very much but knows she/he can't be with the person no matter what. The best way is to give up before you break yourself. Because they're are plenty other people whom you can love, why chase that one person whom will never love you back? And of course, just because one person likes the other does not mean that, that person will like that certain person back. That will just be a stupid fairy tale because Kishimoto puts good meanings in his plot that teaches us.

Exactly. I don't know why it's so hard to see this point. Are they scared of losing that much? Why are they so bias?

I answered that already but maybe their blinded by obsession.

Haha, could be. But then, we're also blinded by obsession since we're debating with something so trival.

We are but we can't help it. For example, can you, can't help eating when you know that there are millions of people dying from hunger? All in all, everyone just wants everything to benefit themselves. Or because they favor the one they like because it's more acceptable to them.

Hm...but I can argue the fact that everyone is in fact bias because no one can not be bias. About these sorts of things, whether it's about politics, anime, games, everything that's around us.

There are some people who can except people who are different, contrary to the ones who can't. But it is a fact that nothing in this world can not be bias. At least we can still treat them like how we treat the people who we think are "right."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:47 pm
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent

Haha, could be. But then, we're also blinded by obsession since we're debating with something so trival.

We are but we can't help it. For example, can you, can't help eating when you know that there are millions of people dying from hunger? All in all, everyone just wants everything to benefit themselves. Or because they favor the one they like because it's more acceptable to them.

Hm...but I can argue the fact that everyone is in fact bias because no one can not be bias. About these sorts of things, whether it's about politics, anime, games, everything that's around us.

There are some people who can except people who are different, contrary to the ones who can't. But it is a fact that nothing in this world can not be bias. At least we can still treat them like how we treat the people who we think are "right."

Don't you think that's a bit...unfair? Why do they get our nice treatment when they are hurting our feelings. And the people whom they can't can't except who are not "normal."  

Gamexrocks
Captain

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:50 pm
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent

Don't you think that's a bit...unfair? Why do they get our nice treatment when they are hurting our feelings. And the people whom they can't can't except who are not "normal."

Yes but aren't you also hurting their feelings? Nothing can be gained if two people with different ideals, talk to each other. You can try to reason with them but like you said, everyone are bias. So, if one person with a bias thought and another with a bias thought they will get no where.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:51 pm
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent

Yes but aren't you also hurting their feelings? Nothing can be gained if two people with different ideals, talk to each other. You can try to reason with them but like you said, everyone are bias. So, if one person with a bias thought and another with a bias thought they will get no where.

So in other words you just want to leave them alone? But this is the whole point of debating!  

Gamexrocks
Captain

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:52 pm
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent

So in other words you just want to leave them alone? But this is the whole point of debating!

Yes it is but you two would get nowhere. You can attempt but that would be about 5% at least that you would succeed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:55 pm
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent

Yes it is but you two would get nowhere. You can attempt but that would be about 5% at least that you would succeed.

*sigh* Well, I'll just sit back and see what happens.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:56 pm
They're just kids, leave them be.

For the ones who are not kids, well. Maybe they think that if the mangaka put that one person, lets say Hinata, to like Naruto, then there would be no meaning for her deep love, if it won't happen. They would think, why would he put that if they won't be together<< Just a suggestion.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:00 pm
xtearsofrainx

For the ones who are not kids, well. Maybe they think that if the mangaka put that one person, lets say Hinata, to like Naruto, then there would be no meaning for her deep love, if it won't happen. They would think, why would he put that if they won't be together<< Just a suggestion.

A very good suggestion.... Because someone said the exact same thing as you did, that is a NaruHina supporter.

But yeah...she doesn't get it. Not every love can be returned. No matter how deeply in love that person is. Love is not that easy to be gained. And you know how every manga always have something meaningful to it that teaches kids. To not be that naive. Why do you think such a deep manga and anime like xxxholic to exist? One Piece also. To me, that reason is just blunt, I'm sorry.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:04 pm
Gamexrocks
xtearsofrainx

A very good suggestion.... Because someone said the exact same thing as you did, that is a NaruHina supporter.

But yeah...she doesn't get it. Not every love can be returned. No matter how deeply in love that person is. Love is not that easy to be gained. And you know how every manga always have something meaningful to it that teaches kids. To not be that naive. Why do you think such a deep manga and anime like xxxholic to exist? One Piece also. To me, that reason is just blunt, I'm sorry.

Don't be, at least is should be okay. I mean in Dgrayman. You know that crazy girl with pigtails or something? She likes Allen right? Than does that mean she will be with Allen because Hoshino has to have a reason to put that? Oh gee, maybe because I believe in fairy tale love. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:06 pm
xtearsofrainx
Gamexrocks
xtearsofrainx

Don't be, at least is should be okay. I mean in Dgrayman. You know that crazy girl with pigtails or something? She likes Allen right? Than does that mean she will be with Allen because Hoshino has to have a reason to put that? Oh gee, maybe because I believe in fairy tale love. rolleyes

HAHA!! XDD Even though you were so mean in that mock...it's just too funny. XD I'm sorry NaruHina fans, I can't help it XD  

Gamexrocks
Captain

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:15 pm
Gamexrocks
xtearsofrainx
Gamexrocks
xtearsofrainx

HAHA!! XDD Even though you were so mean in that mock...it's just too funny. XD I'm sorry NaruHina fans, I can't help it XD

It isn't that funny...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:17 pm
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
xtearsofrainx
Gamexrocks
xtearsofrainx

It isn't that funny...

You know I laugh at the most strangest things... 3nodding  

Gamexrocks
Captain

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:17 pm
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
xtearsofrainx
Gamexrocks
xtearsofrainx

It isn't that funny...

You know I laugh at the most strangest things... 3nodding

Unforunatly I do.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:12 pm
The way i think is what ever happens happens, we'll see what happens in the end. But in my own little world sasunaru/narusasu will always be something special, and it taught me that love is love. And i don't think this made any sense lol i'm so retarded. sweatdrop  

xXCrazy_Matt92

SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces