Do you like it?
  Yes
  No
View Results

IttyBittyKitty

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:08 pm
So cute! It's so full of emotions...
can't wait for the next chapter :3
I thought "Kevin" was actually going to be her online buddy until they walked into the room with the toys. Oh, well. It's too bad I hate Near so freeking much D:
but he's bearable...sometimes...when he's not stealing the plot.
...sometimes...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:21 pm
xD
I'm almost done with the next chapter, just need to end it. It'll be up soon.

Sorry, sorry... I just couldn't resist putting him in there. <3
I actually love Near to death. His brain works like mine tends to, so yeah. It works like a combination of L and Near with a tad spaceyness mixed in. x3;
See, I have a fanfiction for all the Wammy Kids, and they intertwine. O3O

Next on my list for fanfiction: Matt. Maybe Mello. I dunno, cause the character I made for Matt might match better with Mello. xD;

Kayani_neko

Kayani_neko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:21 pm
Eyes of Truth
By: Kayani Neko
Chapter Nine

Mizuki yawned and sat up. She looked by her side and Misa was sound asleep. Mizuki quietly got up and left the room. She went into the kitchen and made eggs and toast for herself and Misa.

Misa gradually got up, the smell of breakfast her motivation. “Mizu-chan…? Did you make breakfast?”

“Yup, I made some extra as well, want to invite Ryuuzaki over?” Misa smiled devilishly.

“Why not call him Ryun-chan?” Mizuki’s whole face went red and Misa laughed. “If you want him over for breakfast, you have to make more for Raito.”

Mizuki sighed. “Fine, fine…” She mumbled heading over to the kitchen. “Hey, can you call them while I cook?”

“Sure, sure.” Misa got up and went to the phone, punched in a number and waited. “Hey, Mizu-chan wants you over for breakfast. Hurry up, I’m hungry and won’t wait for long.” Misa hung up before Ryuuzaki could say no.

Mizuki sat in between Misa and Ryuuzaki and across from Raito. “Hey, Ryuuzaki,” Misa smiled playfully. “Mizu-chan thought up an adorable nickname for you! Tell him Mizu, tell him!” she shoved her shoulder so she bumped Ryuuzaki.

“You thought up a nickname for me?” Ryuuzaki looked at her curiously.

Mizuki swallowed. “Actually… Misa suggested I call you something… But I did think of something…” She looked away blushing like crazy. “I thought up… Panda.” Everyone was silent. “You know, cause his eyes are dark like a panda’s?” No one made a sound. “… Is it that bad?”

“Yes, Mizu-chan, it is.” Misa shook her head. Mizuki crossed her arms stubbornly.

“I thought it was cute…” She grumbled, stuffing eggs into her mouth. She eyed the syrup, but she knew Misa would tease her about drenching everything in it if she did. Then Ryuuzaki’s hand reached out and poured syrup over everything. He held it out to her looking at his plate still. “Thanks.” She smiled, and poured syrup over her eggs and pancakes.

“Weirdos… Misa rolled her eyes. “Hey Raito, do you think we could go on a date?” Misa sang out.

“That’d be a little awkward for Ryuuzaki, wouldn’t it?” Raito muttered.

Misa made a booing sound, then smiled. “How about we go on a double date then?” Misa giggled, shoving Mizuki’s shoulder.

“Huh?” Mizuki blinked. “Me too? What? I’ve never done anything like that before…” She looked at her plate.

“Aw, don’t worry; I won’t let Ryuuzaki molest you.” She smiled and Mizuki’s face dropped.

“Ryuuzaki wouldn’t do that!” She squeaked out. Misa laughed, and patted Mizuki on the shoulder. “He wouldn’t…” She mumbled. And, they were on their way.

By the time they got to the park, Mizuki and Raito were already bickering, and Misa was teasing L. Then they rounded a corner and saw a beautiful sight. It was a field of nothing but red and white flowers. Mizuki went quiet and gazed in awe at the sight. She got out of the car and crouched down to a little red flower along the outskirts of the field. She reached out and gently traced her fingers along the soft petals. “You like them?”

Mizuki looked up and smiled at Ryuuzaki. “Yes, they are very beautiful. This one… I don’t think it’ll live much longer though.” She frowned.

“Why do you say that?” He wondered. Mizuki sighed, still petting the petals tenderly.

“It just seems so delicate compared to all the others… And look, it’s on the edge, a dangerous place to be.” She frowned down at it.

Ryuuzaki went quiet for a moment, watching her. “That’s how you feel, isn’t it? With your family I mean.”

Mizuki dropped her gaze. “Yes, actually. Ever since my parents died, they all looked to me. I’m not as strong as they were… Which is another reason I quit. And now… They all hate me.” She leaned forward and smelled the flower. “This flower may be pretty, and smell just like the rest… But it can’t possibly equal even one of them due to its size.”

She felt a hand on her back. “I think you’re a lot stronger then you give yourself credit for.” He smiled a little at her. “Though you were afraid to do the job, went back. As a favor to your chief, right?” Mizuki nodded, but still frowned. “And you’re working with us to catch him. The only thing I’d compare this flower to you with…” He crouched down and smelled it. “Is that you’re a survivor.” Mizuki’s face flushed and she looked down again. “Come on, let’s take it with us.” He dug his hands under the dirt around he flower and pried it out of the ground.

“Gee, way to turn on the romance.” Misa scoffed. “If you want to impress a girl, you buy her flowers, not dig them up.”

Mizuki whipped around. “Are you kidding?! Buying something isn’t impressive! This is!” Mizuki blurted out, then covered her mouth, her whole face dangerously red.

“M-Mizuki?” Misa stuttered out. “Are you okay?” Mizuki wavered where she sat, then plopped over. “Mizuki?!”

“I’m dizzy…” She mumbled out. Misa laughed and grabbed her arm to help her up.

“I’ll carry you to the car, you rest!” Misa shook her head. “You’re too cute…” She pat her head and left Mizuki in the car.

Mizuki stared out the car window at her friend as she ran back to Raito’s side. Her eyes flicked over to see Ryuuzaki looking at her. Her heart jumped up and she gasped. Mizuki wasn’t one to notice her own feelings fast, but then it hit her; she loved Ryuuzaki. And not like she loved Misa either. She looked down at her feet, avoiding eye contact with him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:08 am
Aww how sweet! Now, will L return her feelings?
rofl rofl rofl  

Moonlight 0kami

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kayani_neko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:01 pm
[Shadow_Lover]
rofl rofl rofl
Oh~? I wonder. x3

Glad my story's being read, I was worried people only liked LxLight. .___.;
I hate that pairing, I have no idea why. xD;

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:27 am
Kayani_neko
[Shadow_Lover]
rofl rofl rofl
Oh~? I wonder. x3

I just hate Yaoi. No offense to the people who do like it, I have nothing against them, just it creeps me out soooo much... and sadly thats like 90% of ff.net crying make me sad...
I love OC pairings though!  

Moonlight 0kami

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kayani_neko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:30 pm
[Shadow_Lover]
Kayani_neko
[Shadow_Lover]
rofl rofl rofl
Oh~? I wonder. x3

I just hate Yaoi. No offense to the people who do like it, I have nothing against them, just it creeps me out soooo much... and sadly thats like 90% of ff.net crying make me sad...
I can't read cannon at all!(cannon: only original to the plotline characters)
I love OC pairing so much. <3

I like Mizuki, she's a sweety. x3
... Though I like the character I made for Near(Andromeda) a lot better. xD;

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:36 pm
Kayani_neko
[Shadow_Lover]
Kayani_neko
[Shadow_Lover]
rofl rofl rofl
Oh~? I wonder. x3

I'm like that too, I don't like LxRaito it's blah gonk
I love OC pairings w/ raito or L, but it's so hard to find them  

sabriel111

Kayani_neko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:35 pm
sabriel111
Kayani_neko
[Shadow_Lover]
Kayani_neko
[Shadow_Lover]
rofl rofl rofl
Oh~? I wonder. x3

Ugh,
I'm so sick of that pairing. It's EVERYWHERE. DD:

I know! I can't find any good LxOC stories anwhere. ;.;

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:36 am
Kayani_neko
sabriel111
Kayani_neko
[Shadow_Lover]
Kayani_neko
[Shadow_Lover]
rofl rofl rofl
Oh~? I wonder. x3

Ugh,
I'm so sick of that pairing. It's EVERYWHERE. DD:

I know! I can't find any good LxOC stories anwhere. ;.;

It would be awesome if someone made a site that just had LxOC on it. *sighs* yes lots and lots of Lxoc fics. *goes into her own little dreamworld filled w/ fanfiction*  

sabriel111

Kayani_neko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:30 pm
Eyes of Truth
By: Kayani Neko
Chapter Ten

“Death Note?” Mizuki stared at it in awe. “If… If this does what you say it will, then…” Mizuki shivered. “This is almost as scary as not knowing how Kira did it.”

Ryuuzaki nodded. “Now that we know these are the rules however, we may be able to use them to our advantage.” Mizuki shifted under Ryuuzaki’s gaze. “May I speak with you?”

Mizuki titled her head to side surprised and confused, but everyone left regardless. Mizuki had to admit, it would be nice to be able to be around him without Raito always staring down at her like a worm. “What is it, Ryuuzaki?”

“You’ve been antsy for the past few days.” He kept his gaze steadily aimed at her eyes.

She blushed. Though it wasn’t a question, she was to answer. “It’s nothing… Just my mind being it’s usual weird self.” She looked away, and he grabbed her chin, gently turning towards him. She sighed. “If I told you…” She sighed. “You’re sweet, and I’ve been noticing it more and more. That’s all.” She smiled. She didn’t want to lose him, just because she couldn’t hold in this foolishness.

His gaze soften in realization. “Mizuki…” Her face flushed at her name. He looked away. “Me too…” He spoke softly. He turned his gaze back to her, and leaned forward and kissed her cheek. “I’ve been noticing… More then ever…”

Mizuki’s whole face flushed at kiss, then she smiled, putting a finger to his lips. “You don’t need to put it to words, right?” she smiled widely, and he nodded, smiling as well. Mizuki felt her heart leap when he smiled, it was so sweet.

“Uh… Mizuki? May I try something?” Mizuki titled her head to the side. “Well, you can stop me if you want.” He leaned forward in his chair and brushed his lips against hers. Mizuki’s whole face exploded in a blush and she fell over. “Mizuki?”

“I-I’m fine!” She wavered to a standing position next to her currently spinning chair. “I just… N-never thought that’d happen.”

Ryuuzaki looked confused. “Was it that bad?” He asked, sounding not guilty. Mizuki shook her head. “Then… May I try it again later?” Mizuki nodded, unable to find her voice now that it’d sunk in.

“Ryuuzaki…?” She shifted. “May I have something that I can call you? Y-you know, special…” Her face was severally flushed.

Ryuuzaki paused. “You can call me L.” Mizuki smiled like crazy and hugged him. “Not that I’m not happy, but we should call the others in.”

Mizuki nodded. “Back to business then. I’ll go get them.” She was smiling like mad the whole way there, while Ryuuzaki looked after her with a soft gaze.

“Mizuki…” Matsuda smiled. “You have to do it! You are a member of this team, so you have to.”

Mizuki shivered. “But I don’t wanna see it!” She whined. Everyone looked to her with pity, but she saw no one opposing this. “Ugh, I’m scared though…” She frowned. “Is it scary?”

“Not at all!” Matsuda pat her shoulder. “Do you want someone to hold you?” Mizuki looked to her feet, nodding. “I’ll do it, so don’t fear!”

“No thanks.” She brushed him off and went over and plopped in between L’s legs. He made a surprised noise, then loosened up. Everyone looked at them funny. “Well, he’s the smartest. Brains are better then… Uh… Wait, are you even strong Matsuda?” He gaped in shock. “I’ll take that as a no.”

“I’m pretty strong too you know.” L commented. Mizuki turned her head to look at him.

“Really? Awesome, I feel safe now.” She smiled. L held out the Death Note for her. She reached out and touched it. She turned her head, saw the reaper and gaped. She shook all over, then went limp.

“Mizuki?” L looked over at her face. “She passed out.” Matsuda snorted then burst out laughing. “It’s funny that Matsuda’s laughing, when he’s the one that wet himself.”

Matsuda cleared his throat, looking away. “Well, what should we do with her?” He asked, trying to change the subject.

L glanced at Mizuki’s soft face, then back to the shinigami. “I think she might be more scared if she’s alone when she comes to. I’ll hold her until then.”

“Ryuuzaki…?” Matsuda looked at him confused a moment then smirked. “Someone has a crush!” He sang out. “Who would’ve thought Ryuuzaki was capable of such emotion…” Matsuda wondered out loud.

“It’s not like that, I just don’t want to have to deal with a hysterical interrogator. She needs to get used to it.” L put bluntly.

“O-oh… Right…” Matsuda frowned. “You have to care at least a little, she cares so much about you, it’s obvious.” Matsuda danced over. “If you don’t want her, I’ll take her!” He held out his hands.

“I think she’d be more scared if you held her.” Everyone started chuckling as Matsuda pouted, grumbling to himself.

Mizuki stirred and then froze. “Is… That it…?” She shakily asked. She turned to L, her eyes large.

“Yes, this is the Shinigami Rem.” Mizuki slowly nodded, grabbing his arm. “Are you alright?”

“Y-yes… I think I was just a little surprised… I thought you were a zombie…!” She laughed a little, still shaking.

“No. I am a Shinigami, or a god of death.” Rem looked down at her curiously, but slightly bored. “You seem to be getting more used to me though.”

Mizuki laughed, a little crazily. “Yes, once I see something I accept it as a real part of this world.”

“No, Shinigami are from the Realm of Shinigami, this is not my home.” Mizuki shook her head, sighing. She seemed a great deal more comfortable now.

“Shinigami kill people, yes?” Rem nodded. “Then you are a part of our ecosystem. You change it, morph it. Therefore, you are a part of our world, whether you live in it or not.”

Rem twitched her lips in an almost smile. “I suppose so, if you look at it like that.”  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:52 am
That's so cute!! Mizuki and L is just the cuteset thing ever heart !!...... Matsuda wet himself :bigsmile: he deserves it for coming on to Mizuki like that.  

Elisabell-angel enraged

CyanideCherub

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:00 am
I need more, this pairing is too cute for words.

I love the fact you've kept everyone in character, managed to basically follow the storyline and minimised the mountainous analogys spouted by the fabulous Death Note characters.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:27 pm
Elisabell-angel enraged
That's so cute!! Mizuki and L is just the cuteset thing ever heart !!...... Matsuda wet himself :bigsmile: he deserves it for coming on to Mizuki like that.
Thank you so much! <3

Hehe, I just love to tease Matsuda, it' too fun. x3

Kayani_neko

Kayani_neko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:29 pm
CyanideCherub
I need more, this pairing is too cute for words.

I love the fact you've kept everyone in character, managed to basically follow the storyline and minimised the mountainous analogys spouted by the fabulous Death Note characters.
Thank you so much! x3
And yes, I've been working really hard on this one. <3
Next chapter's the last I'm afriad, but I plan on doing a bonus maybe. ;D

Fanfiction

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out