Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Debate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:07 pm
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
xtearsofrainx
I like it because something about their relationship draws me to it. I can't explain it with words, it's hard too.

Well, I think sex does matter because I think sex brings two people closer to each other. But it's not that important as feelings. It's just a matter of opinion, to see which one is the uke or the seme because it'll be hotter that way. Actually I'm this all up...if I'm right than, that'll be the first.

Haha, could be. I think sex is just well...pleasure.

Could be. To others, sex is for creating a family. Like I said to me, sex doesn't really matter for love. Some people think it does matter because it brings two people closer together like what xtearsofrainx said. But feelings is just as important, actually feelings is really important.

Right now I see the pairing fandom of Naruto is just a bunch of horny addicts. Just caring about how hot they look when they're kissing or having sex. It pains me to see that this is how almost everyone see that this is love.

Yes, such a shame...I'm just thankful that some don't act like that.

Truthfully, most people think SasuNaru's relationship can only be sexual relationship. For BL pairings they will always have an uke and a seme but not all BL novels, pairings needs that.

So we can't really blame them for being misguided from that fact.. and really likes sex.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:10 pm
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
xtearsofrainx
I like it because something about their relationship draws me to it. I can't explain it with words, it's hard too.

Well, I think sex does matter because I think sex brings two people closer to each other. But it's not that important as feelings. It's just a matter of opinion, to see which one is the uke or the seme because it'll be hotter that way. Actually I'm this all up...if I'm right than, that'll be the first.

Could be. To others, sex is for creating a family. Like I said to me, sex doesn't really matter for love. Some people think it does matter because it brings two people closer together like what xtearsofrainx said. But feelings is just as important, actually feelings is really important.

Right now I see the pairing fandom of Naruto is just a bunch of horny addicts. Just caring about how hot they look when they're kissing or having sex. It pains me to see that this is how almost everyone see that this is love.

Truthfully, most people think SasuNaru's relationship can only be sexual relationship. For BL pairings they will always have an uke and a seme but not all BL novels, pairings needs that.

So we can't really blame them for being misguided from that fact.. and really likes sex.

Really likes sex? HAHAHA!!! XD Maybe xD Do you think Sasuke and Naruto is a sexual relationship or a deep relationship?  

Gamexrocks
Captain

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:12 pm
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
xtearsofrainx

Really likes sex? HAHAHA!!! XD Maybe xD Do you think Sasuke and Naruto is a sexual relationship or a deep relationship?

Definitely a deep relationship. I can not see those two in a sex pose.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:14 pm
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent

Haha, really now? Well you never know, maybe Naruto's sex hormone might act up, getting him into the mood craving for sex and maybe Sasuke will be craving for it also.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:35 pm
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent

Haha, really now? Well you never know, maybe Naruto's sex hormone might act up, getting him into the mood craving for sex and maybe Sasuke will be craving for it also.

That is if, Naruto will change into BL. You know how less focus Shounens are when it comes to love.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:31 pm
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent

That is if, Naruto will change into BL. You know how less focus Shounens are when it comes to love.

Haha, how true. But Shounens might have a more deeper thing for love.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:49 pm
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent

Maybe they do, maybe they don't. That's what makes it mysterious.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:17 am
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent

Maybe they do, maybe they don't. That's what makes it mysterious.
Haha, why yes it does xD  

Gamexrocks
Captain

_-Narugasm-_

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:27 pm
User Image

I like Naruto as the uke ;3
I think he is more girly type
and Sasuke the seme..hes more manly type
I see it best that way ;]

Yaoi, My Drug

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:35 pm
_-Narugasm-_
User Image

Yaoi, My Drug

I disagree. ^^; I think Naruto definately acts more like most of the men I know. lolz Plus with all of Sasuke's girly posses... ;P

I don't know. *shrugs* I don't mind that a lot of people like Naruto as uke. It just kinda bugs me when I see a picture of him in drag and/or looking like he's half-way in oiroke no jutsu... D=  

AnnetteAoi
Crew

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:55 pm
i like this pairing because frst it's cute...and second it's like a totally dramatic relationship between the two. It's beyound any rivals, friendship and bond. I think this pairing will go down as the most popular and hated in the history of anime/manga xd I like both SasuNaru and NaruSasu.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:55 pm
PsycoArsonistArtist
_-Narugasm-_
User Image

Yaoi, My Drug

I disagree. ^^; I think Naruto definately acts more like most of the men I know. lolz Plus with all of Sasuke's girly posses... ;P

I don't know. *shrugs* I don't mind that a lot of people like Naruto as uke. It just kinda bugs me when I see a picture of him in drag and/or looking like he's half-way in oiroke no jutsu... D=
Half way in oiroke no jutsu... that's a bit disturbing...  

AraiHito
Crew

Koneko Pinku

4,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:39 pm
My thoughts? Hoo boy...

Well, personally, I REALLY don't give five shahoomies if it's Naruto or Sasuke on top. If they're having some nice hot yaoi fun, then I'm all for it. whee

Also, the thing that drew me to the pairing so strongly, was the fact that they are, all things considered, perfect for eachother. You have Naruto; the loud, obnoxious, but very loving and faithful guy. Then you have Sasuke; the cold, stoic, more distant one. I like to think of them as the sun and the moon. (can ya guess which is which? xp ) They are polar opposites in many ways, and yet that too is one of the things that makes them so great for eachother. Opposites attract, no?

As for wheather sex is a critical part of love, I have mixed feelings. I certianly agree that two people can be in love WITHOUT having sex. Sex is just an instinctual thing that humans, like all animals, do because of the need to reproduce. And of corse, feelings of love and ardour greatly help to bring on these things. And sex is also a great way to show someone how much you really care about them.

Well...I'm done with my rant. Eheheh. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:54 pm
JillyBeamOfSunshine
My thoughts? Hoo boy...

Well, personally, I REALLY don't give five shahoomies if it's Naruto or Sasuke on top. If they're having some nice hot yaoi fun, then I'm all for it. whee

Also, the thing that drew me to the pairing so strongly, was the fact that they are, all things considered, perfect for eachother. You have Naruto; the loud, obnoxious, but very loving and faithful guy. Then you have Sasuke; the cold, stoic, more distant one. I like to think of them as the sun and the moon. (can ya guess which is which? xp ) They are polar opposites in many ways, and yet that too is one of the things that makes them so great for eachother. Opposites attract, no?

As for wheather sex is a critical part of love, I have mixed feelings. I certianly agree that two people can be in love WITHOUT having sex. Sex is just an instinctual thing that humans, like all animals, do because of the need to reproduce. And of corse, feelings of love and ardour greatly help to bring on these things. And sex is also a great way to show someone how much you really care about them.

Well...I'm done with my rant. Eheheh. rolleyes
i absolutly agree!!  

DeficientLoser

messymooyaoi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:36 pm
i think most peple want to see the character that is the softess to be uke and the head strong, bad life kid to be the seme. i like both pairings sasuke naruto and naruto and sasuke. but am starting to like naruto as top dog because storys and comic have sasuke showing more emotion and naruto still his self  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff