Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Critique the Avatar Above You -or die- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You a Flamer?
Yes
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 28 ]
Pff, I'm just a lonely poll whore.
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
THIS. IS. SPARTA!
45%
 45%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 155

Grim Undertow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:39 am
I agree with the other person, maybe an angelic staff instead of the sythe?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:38 am
I don't like the hair or those white things. . . . . They eye's are a bit weird too. It just seems odd or weird to me.  

Large Inmate

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:13 pm
I like how everything just works together...but I really hate how the cig looks when it's in someone's mouth >,< I'd just rather stick in the hand. For some reason, not having lips just kills the whole effect of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:47 pm
You're a giant blob of donation items. gonk

Anyway, the scythe and the Gift of the Gods don't work in there at all. D: They look like random blurbs of colors. Expecially the distracting blue.

Knowing me, you're doing a cosplay. Oh well.

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

xfantasyxloverx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:30 pm
You've managed to tie everything together pretty well, there's nothing color-wise that's by itself, really. I guess the only thing that you'd might want to take off would be the ears, but that's just because they don't add anything, not because they take something away.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:08 am
It's really very plain... which is not a bad thing. But your hair and goggles don't match anything. They look like they were just slapped on as an afterthought. I'd try a light blue hair... to match the belt  

penned ignorance

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:56 pm
There's too many things there. If you look, the best avatars are simple, with an obvious color scheme and -maybe- one area of emphasis.

Yours isn't bad, but I can see it being a lot better if you just simplify it wink  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:06 pm
I would have tried to spring for a yukata myself, if you're going for the whole "wandering swordsman" motif anyway.

But on a whole, everything works out nicely, although the pants and shoes are a bit out of place, it's like you time traveled back in time, and didn't get any new clothes save for the hat.  

Arcanas

Hunter

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:45 pm
*winks at above avatar*

I like me a man, in a heavily armored, bullet proof steel plated uniform!

I love it ARC it works for yah

10/10

to me there is nothing wrong, tis good for me.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:55 pm
Two critiques for you:

One: you didn't follow the rules of the thread and critique the avatar above you. If nothing else, you could have said it had too much on it.

Two: The nurse's hat has nothing to do with anything else on your avatar. I'd get rid of it =)  

CR Kyrie

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:02 pm
FOR THE RECORD

I am the in house healer for undacorp...so no....

you're avi is weird....the hair doesn't match...

okay, ARC...here...

Its all thed same color....maybe find another color in there, to pop out...or find a different shade gonk

happy?

p.s. I don't think it has too much on it... THATS WHY I DIDNT SAY IT DID  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:18 pm
Okay, the nurse's hat now works with a theme, but it still doesn't with the colors.

With all seriousness, I don't see why your loyalties in a group should have kept you from following the rules of a thread. And I only said the 'too many items' thing because it seemed you didn't have anything negative to say about him, and I've seen someone else say that.  

CR Kyrie

Large Inmate

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:22 pm
I have no idea... It looks like you have two themes...
The mask goes with the pants.. The halo, Jacket and sword go....
Weird. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:26 am
Well, truth be told, it's all personal preference really if someone thinks there's something wrong. Those that have stated so, were fans of color coordination, and didn't deem the scythe or my choice of belt appropriate, due to the fact that they're a tad too dark as compared to the rest of my color scheme.

Anyway, the pants make it stand out, the brown/yellow of them kind of clashes with the rest of the outfit, although not much.  

Arcanas

Hunter

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:22 pm
Gah, this avatar is so good that I'm having a hard time picking anything. If anything is wrong with it, I'm going to say that it's the fact that the gauntlets don't connect to the sleeves too well.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff