Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Tired of this... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who hates it?
I am
96%
 96%  [ 53 ]
I'm not
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 55

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:15 pm
hakumei de ninja
I never thought of it like that. Wow. nice reasoning! I think they arn't gay but they just don't know. I mean, how can you tell when your still a teen? Ya, they do have a relationship that could have gotten serious if sasuke hadn't left. Still, they're a cute couple. 3nodding

Yup, I usually don't care when someone says, "They're not gay," but now it's starting to get really irratating.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:32 pm
hakumei de ninja
I never thought of it like that. Wow. nice reasoning! I think they arn't gay but they just don't know. I mean, how can you tell when your still a teen? Ya, they do have a relationship that could have gotten serious if sasuke hadn't left. Still, they're a cute couple. 3nodding

Lol, was 'Wow, nice reasoning' directed towards me? If it is then thank you. @.@  

Sharayu

iluvlolipops
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:05 am
Shizuma Hikari
Whenever i ask people why they don't support SasuNaru, the only reason I can ever get out of them is,
"They're both boys" or "they hate each other" and that... annoys me SOOOO much, especially if it's a guy, because if they were both girls they'd be all over it >_> it makes me sick. Who gives a crap if they're both boys or girls... doesn't matter to me, love is love, being with the person who makes you happiest, your precious person, your other half... just... bah, love is genderless in my opinion, love is genderless.

my friend is like that i have a yaoi book and he peeks at it one day and tell me its garbage and i tell him o rely mister and then i asked him wat he thought about yuri and her said "oh thats hot!" and im all u shovinest pig he has a double stander about these things but my opinion is love is love....and in other words love know no gender as i once heard  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:09 pm
iluvlolipops
Shizuma Hikari
Whenever i ask people why they don't support SasuNaru, the only reason I can ever get out of them is,
"They're both boys" or "they hate each other" and that... annoys me SOOOO much, especially if it's a guy, because if they were both girls they'd be all over it >_> it makes me sick. Who gives a crap if they're both boys or girls... doesn't matter to me, love is love, being with the person who makes you happiest, your precious person, your other half... just... bah, love is genderless in my opinion, love is genderless.

my friend is like that i have a yaoi book and he peeks at it one day and tell me its garbage and i tell him o rely mister and then i asked him wat he thought about yuri and her said "oh thats hot!" and im all u shovinest pig he has a double stander about these things but my opinion is love is love....and in other words love know no gender as i once heard
Yeah, my guy friends are like that too... Well, it's there opinion that we can't really change. If they want to be hypocrites then...we just can't do anything about it...saddly...  

Gamexrocks
Captain

nekoii_hiwatari

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:02 am
Perhaps the Guild Page's info should be editted a little...
Making it more clear that its Sasu Naru / Naru Sasu relationship in the sense of yaoi and shonen-ai~~ hmmmmm~~~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:48 am
nekoii_hiwatari
Making it more clear that its Sasu Naru / Naru Sasu relationship in the sense of yaoi and shonen-ai~~ hmmmmm~~~
I think they would already know...but since I know her in realy life, she tends to word, her words weirdly. I'll remember to tell her that. Oh and by the way, it's slash. Not yaoi or shounen ai. Shounen ai is a out dated term.  

DeficientLoser

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:55 am
Mika_chann
nekoii_hiwatari
I think they would already know...but since I know her in realy life, she tends to word, her words weirdly. I'll remember to tell her that. Oh and by the way, it's slash. Not yaoi or shounen ai. Shounen ai is a out dated term.
Well, this guild is all about debating and discussing the concept of Sasuke's and Naruto's relationship.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:40 pm
Shizuma Hikari

thats so true!!!!  

BloodyVampiric

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:08 am
*sighs* I really hate that. The whole, "They can't be in love cuz they're booyzzz" scream Is it just me, or are homophobes more intolerant? I mean, I hate het, but I don't go around bashing anyone who likes it or bashing het pairings, even if they're non-canon, like....Lee x Tayuya or something really funky like that. I say to each his own...and it pisses me off when other people can't respect eachother's opinions. (gah, does that make any sense?)

Another argument I hate is, "but it's not a canon couple" >.< This is *fandom*; it doesn't have to be canon to be enjoyed! In fact, if one wants to go to extremes, it can be argued that the *only* canon there is are the manga and anime themselves, cuz...fanfiction, in the end, is fanfiction. It may stick closely to the canon, so that it *seems* canon, but...in the end, it was someone other than the creator of Naruto who wrote it. And there's nothing wrong with AU's, too! As long as a fic is well written and yaoi, I'm a happy bunny. Even if Naru and Sasu are green-skinned aliens on another planet where heterosexuality is illegal, femals are non-existant, and boys lay blue-speckled eggs. (gawd, how's *that* for a plot bunny?)

To quote practically everyone else, I agree: Love is love. Gender shouldn't matter. But stupid, overly opinionated people must run their mouths and rain on yaoi-lover's parade... sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:08 pm
Bloody_Kitten02
*sighs* I really hate that. The whole, "They can't be in love cuz they're booyzzz" scream Is it just me, or are homophobes more intolerant? I mean, I hate het, but I don't go around bashing anyone who likes it or bashing het pairings, even if they're non-canon, like....Lee x Tayuya or something really funky like that. I say to each his own...and it pisses me off when other people can't respect eachother's opinions. (gah, does that make any sense?)

Another argument I hate is, "but it's not a canon couple" >.< This is *fandom*; it doesn't have to be canon to be enjoyed! In fact, if one wants to go to extremes, it can be argued that the *only* canon there is are the manga and anime themselves, cuz...fanfiction, in the end, is fanfiction. It may stick closely to the canon, so that it *seems* canon, but...in the end, it was someone other than the creator of Naruto who wrote it. And there's nothing wrong with AU's, too! As long as a fic is well written and yaoi, I'm a happy bunny. Even if Naru and Sasu are green-skinned aliens on another planet where heterosexuality is illegal, femals are non-existant, and boys lay blue-speckled eggs. (gawd, how's *that* for a plot bunny?)

To quote practically everyone else, I agree: Love is love. Gender shouldn't matter. But stupid, overly opinionated people must run their mouths and rain on yaoi-lover's parade... sad
omg! I completely agree with you! Seriously, NAruto fandom is annoying the heck out of me by always saying, "they're not gay! so stop making them gay!" When, hello? DUDE! Half of the hetero fandom is making two characters like each other when they never even met, or it's unrequited or they just talked to each other once! How is that any better?! Come on! Shessh...  

DeficientLoser

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:41 pm
It's definately not any better...and the only way it can get worse is when the ever-dreaded Mary Sue is added in the mix. That's another great thing about yaoi- no Mary Sues crop up to ruin your fun. Or infect the bishies with horrible diseases.

I think all the different pairings- even one's where they've never even met- is cool; it's what makes fandom...well, fandom. But when het peops cry and complain about how two boys can't be together cuz it ain't canon...then they go and pair Hinata up with Kimimaru (who, miraculously has either survived or been resurected from the dead and has now switched sides and is loyal to Konohoa and hates Orochimaru cuz he's a stinky-poo head, as the MS writers would say.) that's just the pot calling the kettle black, and an utter display of sheer hypocrisy. Which, of course, they don't have the brain cells to realize.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:36 pm
Bloody_Kitten02
It's definately not any better...and the only way it can get worse is when the ever-dreaded Mary Sue is added in the mix. That's another great thing about yaoi- no Mary Sues crop up to ruin your fun. Or infect the bishies with horrible diseases.

I think all the different pairings- even one's where they've never even met- is cool; it's what makes fandom...well, fandom. But when het peops cry and complain about how two boys can't be together cuz it ain't canon...then they go and pair Hinata up with Kimimaru (who, miraculously has either survived or been resurected from the dead and has now switched sides and is loyal to Konohoa and hates Orochimaru cuz he's a stinky-poo head, as the MS writers would say.) that's just the pot calling the kettle black, and an utter display of sheer hypocrisy. Which, of course, they don't have the brain cells to realize.
It isn't but they won't know becuase they are too homophobic and closed minded. Yup, yup people are just...well...hypocrites and mean...  

DeficientLoser

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:44 am
Can't forget to add incredibly stupid to the list! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:33 pm
Shizuma Hikari

Okay, I completely agree with you! Love is the most beautiful thing in the world, so why put restrictions on it? You wouldn't walk up to a guy and tell him that loving his wife is immoral, so why do it to someone who has found happiness with someone of their own gender? I know that scientifically, our bodies are made to reproduce using peices of both genders, but it's not like humanity is going to come to a screeching halt because someone looked at someone else and thought 'you know what, he/she is really attractive. I wonder if e could have a future?'

Humanity has survived for millions of years, so why only now are people trying to put restrictions on one of it's most wonderful things; love? I hate to say it, but most people make me sick.  

Roxas My Sox

Friendly Millionaire

6,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:04 pm
xX Hiroki Hokama xX
Shizuma Hikari

Okay, I completely agree with you! Love is the most beautiful thing in the world, so why put restrictions on it? You wouldn't walk up to a guy and tell him that loving his wife is immoral, so why do it to someone who has found happiness with someone of their own gender? I know that scientifically, our bodies are made to reproduce using peices of both genders, but it's not like humanity is going to come to a screeching halt because someone looked at someone else and thought 'you know what, he/she is really attractive. I wonder if e could have a future?'

Humanity has survived for millions of years, so why only now are people trying to put restrictions on one of it's most wonderful things; love? I hate to say it, but most people make me sick.
The way I see the world right now... Is that almost everyone are closed minded and shallow.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff