Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Worlds of dawn and dusk (open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's better?
  Angel?
  Nitemare Angel?
  Soul?
View Results

lil_evil_cutie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:56 pm
*she walked threw the underworld with still alot of past rage left inside her*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:53 pm
Mia arrived in purgatory. It almost looked the same as heaven, creamy clouds, nice trees in some places, some huts and such. Although it was similar, it wasn't the same. It wasn't as clean, nice, welcoming and you don't get the nice feeling of security as much as you do in heaven. Mia didn't want to imagine what it would be like in hell.

"So this is purgatory. I guess spending a month and a half here wouldn't be so bad." Mia started to walk deeper into purgatory but before she took her first step, she saw an angel coming towards her with a spear.

"Look out!" Mia closed her eyes and braced herself but the angel was actually running passed her. She opened her eyes. She saw nothing in front of her and thought to herself. What am I worried about. I'm already dead. What more can they do to me now that I'm dead? Nothing! They can kill me as many times as they want and I still won't go away. Suddenly Mia got pushed away.

"Hey! What's the big idea!" Mia turned around. The angel was fighting another angel, except he sort of looked like the angel in the black dress she'd seen on earth. Mia ran away and as soon as she saw another soul she stopped. "What's going on around here!?" The old spirit she'd bumped into frowned. "You don't know? You must be new. There's a war up here in the afterlife. Between the angels and nitemare angels. Much of the battle is happening here in purgatory. Hopefully, you don't have a long time to wait here in purgatory."

Mia slapped her forehead. That's why the lady angel was acting strangely towards the other angel. There was a war happening here. I never knew wars could happen in the afterlife. Grr! I picked a bad time to go and die!  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:01 pm
Ayame frowned, looking at the old spirit. "Geez...you have to make it sound like we are the bad guys." She growled and it looked like she had fangs. The old spirit disappeared and she looked at Mia. "I'm sorry. Should have told you." The nightmare angel fell and she ran and picked him back up, smiling. "Thanks Ayame." Ayame nodded and the other nightmare angel continued fighting.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:15 pm
Hanni looks around confused. "Where am I?" He says to himself as he rubs at his eyes. He looks around the bog. "I don't remember coming here..."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

zepherion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:35 pm
"Woah! How'd you get here?! Oh, and that's ok." Mia looked around. "So there's a war going on around here. I guess I have to be extra careful. Um, Ayame, is it? Can you please tell me why all of this is happening in the afterlife?"

Mia walked up to Ayame, being careful not to catch the eye of any fighting angels.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:19 pm
Ayame sighed. "We used to live in harmony til the previous owner of the underworld. To much power he wanted..." She growled.  

Maha clone

lil_evil_cutie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:07 am
*she sat in purgatory thinking*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:54 pm
"I see." Mia sighed. "Geez, and here I thought that the afterlife was all sugar and sweets but now I see that it's got issues of it's own." Mia looked around. "So, uh, I noticed that heaven and purgatory kind of look the same. They're both on clouds. But I hardly believe that this place can actually be on the clouds....but.....is it?"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:04 pm
"Yes Mia it is.." She sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:09 pm
Koren wandered aimlessly, looking for somewhere to spend the night, and doing his best to avoid the areas of heavy fighting. Every so often he heard the jeers of the youth of his kind who had decided the war was worth it. He cared not, all he wanted was a bed, his last having turned into a battlefield while he was out. He felt the slap of his twin katanas against his side and was reasured. If anyone, angel or nightmare angel, gave him trouble, he would at the very least be able to make a good account of himself. The nightmare angel chuckled, brushing a strand of black hair out of his face, and sighed. It seemed everywhere that would have been willing to let him stay the night was surrounded by youth on either side throwing away their lives because of the desires of a power-hungry fool no older than the combatants themselves.  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:20 pm
Ayame got away from Mia and began walking. She bumped into Koren, making her fall down. "Hey! Oh..." She stood up brushing herself off.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:41 pm
Mia sighed as Ayame walked away. "So, I have to wait a month and a half. The more I think about it, the longer it seems! I wonder if I can at least get to visit heaven and hell. I don't think I could last a month and a half without a change of scenery every now and then." Mia decided to explore a bit. Night had fallen because the clouds below got darker.

Mia saw a small restaurant nearby. "Hmm, I didn't think that spirits could get hungry." When Mia got to the restaurant, or rather and stall with seats around it, she saw that there were just normal foods there, the kinds you'd see on earth. Mia approached the stall and seated there she saw an old man.

"Mia! Don't tell me you've died as well!" Mia turned to the old man. "Um...hm." Mia took time to remember who he was. "Grandpa!" Mia hugged her grandpa and sat down beside him. "Yes. I got hit by a car or truck, I'm not really sure what it was. But I'm so glad to see you again!"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:56 pm
Ayame sat by Mia and sighed. "Happy reunions....You gan go visit hell at night fall and at dawn heaven." She sighed, staring at her hands.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:57 am
Mia jumped and fell off her chair. "Woah! Ayame! How do you keep on sneaking up on me like that?" Mia climbed back onto her chair. "So I can go see hell right now then?" Mia turned to her grandpa. "Do you want to come?"

Her Grandpa shook his head. "No thanks. I'm tired right now and I'm not too fond of hell so you go ahead." Mia nodded. "Ok. Take care." Mia stood up and turned to Ayame. "So, how do I get to the underworld?"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:44 pm
Ayame sighed. "This way...." She walked out and then she disappeared into a black door. On the other side was hell. It was dark and nightmare angels wandered everywhere. She talked to everyone there, as you could see there was mostly boy nightmare angels.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff