Luther Massacre

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:03 pm
Luther
300(17)

I dont speak much i am a half vampire half demon i was killed by.........love and brought back to life by the same thing that killed me i dont talk to you first u must talk t me before i say anything my abilities? shadow manipulation...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:12 am
Hi im Seyler. Born 1329 (1993) I was killed/brought to eternal life (you choose) by my brother but he got killed by som psycho vamps becuz they wer jealous of my power. I seek bloody revenge ever since.
Im a vamp who enjoys creeping into other peoples dreams at night. Im hoplessly in love with the color blood red. But deep purple and marine blue are also nice. I luv music, but modern music such as Muse, Blue foundation, Ladyhawke, R.E.M and Ladytron waaaay beat the old music of my age. I come from Hungary but live in Austria now.  

Vampinthenight88

Darcslove
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:18 am
at least i know some members are lively >_>  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:06 pm
Hello, I am Camarii.
I awoke to immortality on a family reunion, 93 years ago; I was 16, then. We were camping and I heard strange noises outside the tent. I saw a handsome man standing in the middle of the campground. Before I could utter a word, he came sprinting towards me and the next thing I knew, we were sprinting through the woods. That was the night he changed me. The pain was so intense from the bite; I was screaming so loud, but nobody heard me. He left me in the woods to die. Now I "live" on my own; feeding only when necassary. I missed my family very much in the beggining; then, they all passed away. I had hopes and dreams of being a singer. I love music very much. I tend to be quieter than most, unless I'm angry... I cannot wait to get to know the rest of you. It is my pleasure to be here.  

Camarii

MistressMagnolia

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:55 am
ello Im Kandyce (Kandyfaffy). avid vampire enthusiast :]
hobbies are playing music, panting, drawing, writing, biting people

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:56 pm
Name: Arielle. Go by Lunangela or Luna though when In Roleplay <3
Age: Vampy age- 104. I look about 19 though. Actual age- 14.
Vampire species: half lycan, half vampire.
Appearance: Tail, ears, pointed fangs, puny wings. Long black hair, always painted black nails, and I wear corsets. (Like hot topic attire.)
Dislikes: Everything else. I'm not a friendly person.  

Fallen Lunangela

vampiregrl1

Beloved Pumpkin

7,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:10 pm
Hey I'm Katty.
Im 107. Or 15.
I'm a vampire and a lil bit neko.
I like to read and write ^^

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:37 pm
Hi my name is Danny...you can call me Kreacher...this it top secret information so after you read this shut up! im 16 i live in the US and i heart pie 0.0 oh and i like this emote dramallama 3nodding  

Xx--XNekoSenpaiX--xX

--Kimiko Kyuuketsuki--

Durem Perfectionist

5,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
  • Olympian 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:24 pm
hello there^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:58 pm
"For the dead travel fast." (Translated from Romanian) --Bram Stoker's Dracula

I'm Kitirena, fae/nekomusume hybrid, and I'm willing to be the pet kitty of anyone who'll treat me right, nyao!

IRL, I dabble in parapsychology and cryptozoology, and know about a wide variety of supernatural blood-drinkers (not just the typical vampire smile ). When not playing a catgirl, I enjoy Celtic and Japanese folklore, good vampire stories, and dark fantasy, as well as a good RPG.

Want a good laugh? Check out my story, "No Such Thing as Vampires!" Yes, this really did[/d] happen!

Want to know more about me? Just ask--I might even tell you! >-_^<

Kitirena

Feline Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

DCU Spoiler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:14 am
hello, I am Ivy. My age is only 37, but I was turned when I was 13. I am a vampire. I live at 9 Barton 103320. But I frequently go to Durem, in fact going there often then i do my own town. I love black, red and purple, and often frequent Hot Topic. I do not often trash others opinions, but if you thoroughly insult Muse, vampires, or stereotype punk, goth and emo life (or death) styles, i dont know what I will say. but it wont be pretty. i am usually friendly, and i am good at helping people with their problems. if you have one, just PM me. In fact, that is one of my abilities. I can also write and draw well. I play guitar. I lead as normal a life as a vampire can...until night falls. wink well, thats about it. remember:if you need advice, PM me. I may be young, but im wise!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:46 am
Hello My name is Mercedes. Im very much a romantic and quite emo. I can draw and sing. I am look 16 but im actualy 200 (very young i know T.T)

Suhad

Romantic Hunter

vampyress of hell

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:06 am
Hello. My name is Erzsebet. Yes, I am named after Erzsebet Bathory. I am 1,200 years old. I am not an old hag! I am Romanian. Just call me Erzsebet and nothing else. I have no master. I follow my own lead and nobody elses. I do except favors, but only if I trust you. I am friendly, but I do bite...hard. I am easy to get along with. It is very nice to meet all of your aquaintances. I am also a natural born vampyre. I am not a hybrid either.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:15 pm
Hi im Sarvinia and i am and always be a vampire, i was converted into a 100% full vampire when i was only still a baby and now i am 14 and still going strong....i am fun loving but i am usually only on at night my time which is 10:00 pm MT to 2:30 am MT. i wear dark clothes and i have a blood red trench coat when i walk around anytime im the morning hours. I love reading vampire mangas and i somewhat create tags and sigs for other vampires. I guess thats all you need to know from me. Chow!  

Sarvinia

Durem Vampire Siblings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces