Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I bet he got Ganked a lot
  lol cuses out gnomes for being small
View Results

AllShallParrish

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:02 pm
HAHAHAHA sick! Thats so ******** funny that people get SO into it like that, but hey.. we've all gotten a bit pissed at being ganked  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:44 am
He sounds like some of the members in here, or most of the kids playing WoW. If he didn't have that deep voice and did not say ******** all the time, he could have been a 12 year old, and no one would notice...
I didn't laugh at him or the video, I laughed at the comment on the website this video is from: Gør det mig så mindre metal at jeg spiller Alliance? (does it make me less metal that I play Alliance?)
Uhm, no? But it would make you less Horde if Britney Spears started playing a Blood Elf...  

Ranchi

Tasty Target

shezu

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:18 am
lols personally i don't care about either faction. But i admit i am part of the horde and always have been. my first toon was undead.

-For the Horde!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:22 pm
ArmoredOcean
HOORAY HIM!!!!!!!!!! he hates alliance rofl rofl I HATE THEM! scream ! scream ! scream ! scream ! I have never met a single alliance that wouldnt kill a flagged lvl 1 in the starting area and they are lvl 70...ASSHOLES!!!i get so pissed fighting against them. Besides i take on like their entire team against just me...everyone else on my team is getting the flag while me just by myself is killing all of them...its sad really...why must they be so wimpy?please anyone tell me answer my ultimate question of WoW. WHY ARE THE ALLIANCE WIMPS!?really...

Not all of us alliance 70's do that... The other day there were a few flagged lvl 1s in the Human starting area so I made a new alt and killed em =)

And I personally play the part wether I am on Horde or Alliance, tho my first 70 is a Human Mage so I am more likely to say Alliance ftw, but I am lvling a BE pally too =)  

inufan2005

sootyv

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:13 pm
ArmoredOcean
HOORAY HIM!!!!!!!!!! he hates alliance rofl rofl I HATE THEM! scream ! scream ! scream ! scream ! I have never met a single alliance that wouldnt kill a flagged lvl 1 in the starting area and they are lvl 70...ASSHOLES!!!i get so pissed fighting against them. Besides i take on like their entire team against just me...everyone else on my team is getting the flag while me just by myself is killing all of them...its sad really...why must they be so wimpy?please anyone tell me answer my ultimate question of WoW. WHY ARE THE ALLIANCE WIMPS!?really...
Are you ******** kidding me the horde are all a** holes, they waist their time from leveling and come gank lobies in lobbie contested areas and a doosh ********. The Alliance sucks a t BGs and horde always beat up.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:17 am
C A N D Y M E N
ArmoredOcean
Are you ******** kidding me the horde are all a** holes, they waist their time from leveling and come gank lobies in lobbie contested areas and a doosh ********. The Alliance sucks a t BGs and horde always beat up.

The Story goes more like this

"Legolas Says: Hey guyz wanna go to stv and kill noob horde!! KK LETS GO!>
*5 minutes later*
Legolas Says: Dude one of the guyz i ganked got on his main and is haxing, send a pali and all the NE warrz u can find!"

We re mainly good at BGs because we don't practice pvp in STV or Tarren Mill where 1 shots happen.  

Akhos

shezu

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:38 pm
C A N D Y M E N
ArmoredOcean

that really depends on your battlegroup (which is decided apon the realme you play). And not all horde are assholes you're mistaken... both factions has their groups of assholes and groups of friendlier players. rolleyes

It gets pretty old/annoying with all these horde are all assholes and horde are the evil faction bull crap. Read the damn plot of warcraft or play warcraft... neither factions are good or bad, both have evil within their race. yes even you alliance sides have evil within your race look at Blackmoore perfect example. stare we cant play the evil faction which are the burning legion following orders from sageras.  
Media & Entertainment

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff