Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Introducing yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WolFoxKitty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:39 am
Hi! Im WolFoxKitty and I love Sasu/Naru! I think they look totally cute together. I have some awsomne pics, but im still trying to figure out how to post them. Im an artist and well, i draw manga.... i have a devaintart but im still trying to scan my pics on so ya. I love to read and my nicknames are numorus... WolFox, Kitty, Sakura, Fox, Kyuubi call my what you wish. For those of you who don't know... Kyuubi pwns all.. Nice meeting you all!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:11 am
Well...I'm Melissa (you can just call me M.J or El) I'm 16yrs old and obviously I like this pairing.I pretty much spend half my time reading or playing on the computer.I currently made a ginger bread house (LOLZ xp )if you got any more questions just go to my profile.  

el_luna88
Crew

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:27 pm
el_luna88
Well...I'm Melissa (you can just call me M.J or El) I'm 16yrs old and obviously I like this pairing.I pretty much spend half my time reading or playing on the computer.I currently made a ginger bread house (LOLZ xp )if you got any more questions just go to my profile.

I made a Ginger Bread house too!! XDD Cool xD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:22 pm
Hi my name is Matt i'm bi and i love yaoi and sasunaru. Naruto was the first anime that got me into anime and mainly my friends got me into it and now i'm addicted. I can't wait to get to know all of you!  

xXCrazy_Matt92

xXCrazy_Matt92

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:23 pm
Oh and i'm 15! sorry i forgot. redface  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:21 pm
Hello My name is Asakumi for this site! oooooo Anyways I like alot of things lol I'm weird so i have been told!ooooo Yeah I love anime and my fav show and will always be INUYASHA! YAY INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!! HE'S SOOOO CUTE AND HOT!!  

Asakumi

iluvlolipops
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:41 am
um...well my gaia name is iluvlolipops and....well i really luv this couple and well...yeah im also enjoy drawing,singing,roller skating and dancing....and my favorite snacks are cookies lolipops(of coursexD)pocky,gum,and thats me

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:40 pm
Hi, my names Rizzle Bug, Rizzle or Riz for short. I've been in to Naruto before it ever came on Cartoon Network, which means I prefer the subbed version over the dubbed version any day. I love the manga more so and can not wait to read the next chapter.
My favorite pairing is SasuNaru!
I also love tons of other anime's and manga's, but Naruto is still my favorite.  

rizzlebug

Nightmare Assassin_Yazu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:34 am
ummm...ok. i'm shiro-chan_gal (that came from bleach) let's see what else... i like yaoi and sasunaru and drawing and wrighting.... my fanfiction is micro chibi baka-san and quizilla is animeloverme and mostpeople at school call me baka-san.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:59 am
Hello I'm Jenny ^^ I'm from Germany and
I'm 21 years old and I work in a Kindergarten. I love SasuNaru so much heart
We'll... I like to draw SasuNaru pic's and to write Fanfictions about this Pairing.
blaugh  

myownsorrow

SasuNaruLolliii

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:02 pm
Yoo~!!
heart
I love SasuNaru but prefer NaruSasu. xp
Poor innocent Sasuke!! xD
Nice to meet ya'll!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:34 pm
The names Maiiz,
I am 17, and i am a proud gay man. Im not looking for a boy friend here but i would love to talk to anyone of you. I Love SasuXNaru, and if anyone has any sasunaru, fruitbasket, loveless, or anythign else they think i might like plz send it to me via pm.

I love randomness, i am a very open person and will talk to you about most anything and would love to make a bunch of new friends thanks to this guild. Dnt be shocked if give kisses or hugs its jst what i do. I would also liek to thank the captains and co captains of the guild for accepting me and I would like to add that ANYONE can talk to me about ANYTHING
Love all of you

whee i hope to get sum stories or pics from yall 4laugh
this will be great  

Maiiz_
Crew

Jimenko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:51 pm
Hi Jimenko here. 20 year old female, an anime fan since the womb (thank god for anime mommies), and I loved yaoi before I was even fully aware of what it was. I have a love for NaruSasu, SasuNaru, role playing, writing, mpreg... am I allowed to mention genderbending in a boy love guild?

My favorite manga is Naruto. My favorite show is Avatar the Last Airbender. My author's name on fanfiction . net is Kigen. I also have another account under the name Shattered Hourglass of Time. I'm always looking for more role play partners and abuse muses. 3nodding

I know I'm going to love it here.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:08 pm
hey, I'm REALLY new.
I love narusasu and kakashi-iruka(but I haven't gotten into a guild for those). unlike "Fox" I suck at coloring but I love to draw. I am not a gay(lesbian) or bi. I play the cello and the uke. I play soccer and hopefully vollyball. I also like fruit's basket and mai otome.
well I guess that's all whee  

hakumei de ninja

sharingan330

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:10 pm
Hi I'm sharingan330, I got inwitet so there is not so much to say, but I love sasunaru whee they are soo kawaii whee User Image  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff