Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stephkotsu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:48 pm
L Lawliet
Stephkotsu
I don't know why I'm asking this... but does Watari ever tap dance around singing like that frog on looney tunes? Because the thought won't leave me alone... Or is it that you've never caught him doing such?
    Watari has told me to never speak of that day ever, ever, again. x:

*laughs* Oh dear, he didn't find out about my knowing of such, did he? *gasps* You didn't tell him now, did you?!

Then again with such a conversation going on he might overhere so... *looks both ways* Have this giant cookie. Because I'd rather that we both don't get in trouble for speaking of something Watari-san doesn't want us talking about.

So then, it's Stephy and L's little secret, yes? :3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:49 pm
Misuki Marishima
L Lawliet
Misuki Marishima
Here's something asked personally by your assistant, the double M!

Who do you think is winning in the 'moral debate' Death Note has sparked? L (and his successors Mello and Near) or Light?
    Hm.... Light's right out. Mello is too, because even though he's not as bad as Light, he does do some not nice things... I imprisoned Misa-san for a few months, so I guess I'm out. Near has the cleanest record. He's only kidnapped someone once or twice. Does that answer your question? XD

and when did I get an assistant...? I thought Watari was that...

*reads the small text* Since now! twisted
What I meant to say was, who do you think would win in a sense of putting their sense of justice against one another?

Since Mello and Near act as L sort of in the near end of the story, they count as L too, but Light just counts as Kira.
    I would say myself. :) Because I am justice.

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:49 pm
Beyond Birthday
Do you like mah boooodddyyyy?? =D
    B-sempai! Of course I do. ;D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:56 pm
Stephkotsu
L Lawliet
Stephkotsu
I don't know why I'm asking this... but does Watari ever tap dance around singing like that frog on looney tunes? Because the thought won't leave me alone... Or is it that you've never caught him doing such?
    Watari has told me to never speak of that day ever, ever, again. x:

*laughs* Oh dear, he didn't find out about my knowing of such, did he? *gasps* You didn't tell him now, did you?!

Then again with such a conversation going on he might overhere so... *looks both ways* Have this giant cookie. Because I'd rather that we both don't get in trouble for speaking of something Watari-san doesn't want us talking about.

So then, it's Stephy and L's little secret, yes? :3
    COOKIE YUM

Now what did Watari do, again? I don't remember, this cookie is so good...

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

LynFTW

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:05 pm
..Amar es ceptable...

What is your secret.
To being creepy and sexy..

...Pero ése es solamente si usted puede.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:29 pm
LynFTW
..Amar es ceptable...

What is your secret.

When you stay up all the time, you learn some things about being sexy and creepy. My eyebags also bring all the girls to the NPA.

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

Stephkotsu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:34 pm
L Lawliet
LynFTW
..Amar es ceptable...

What is your secret.

When you stay up all the time, you learn some things about being sexy and creepy. My eyebags also bring all the girls to the NPA.

Hm... I got creepy down, but apparently the eyebags of smexiness do not do so well on girls...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:38 pm
Stephkotsu
L Lawliet
LynFTW
..Amar es ceptable...

What is your secret.

Hm... I got creepy down, but apparently the eyebags of smexiness do not do so well on girls...
    It's an art that is hard to be mastered. The art of eyebag making.

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

Stephkotsu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:14 pm
L Lawliet
Stephkotsu
L Lawliet
LynFTW
..Amar es ceptable...

What is your secret.

It's an art that is hard to be mastered. The art of eyebag making.

Well, I guess mine aren't for being smexy but being scareh. I think it's because the black makeup stained the skin around my eyes during the Halloween that it rained like mad. I kinda like it myself... Kinda want it to be darker, though.

*eats cake* *sweatdrops* I also tend to pick up habits from others for some reason... Want some cake? ^^; Though I've been drinking coffee since about third or fourth grade. Perhaps even sooner than that. *blinks*

Oooo, do you think we can get Mello on coffee if we put anough chocolate powder, or heck actual chocolate in it?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:33 am
Stephkotsu
Oooo, do you think we can get Mello on coffee if we put anough chocolate powder, or heck actual chocolate in it?
    Almost anything with chocolate in it, Mello's already tried. It was I, in fact, who had to put my foot down at that one Christmas when he wanted chocolate underwear. I had to make sure the B didn't get it for him either...

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

Beyond Birthday

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:51 pm
L Lawliet
Stephkotsu
    Almost anything with chocolate in it, Mello's already tried. It was I, in fact, who had to put my foot down at that one Christmas when he wanted chocolate underwear. I had to make sure that B didn't get it for him either...

Ya know, it isn't MY fault chocolate goes very nice with strawberry jam!! It isn't like I was going to wear them without you......

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:52 pm
L Lawliet
Stephkotsu
    Almost anything with chocolate in it, Mello's already tried. It was I, in fact, who had to put my foot down at that one Christmas when he wanted chocolate underwear. I had to make sure the B didn't get it for him either...

Wow, chocolate undies! XD

I'm afraid of what he'd use them for before eating them...  

Stephkotsu

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:57 pm
Beyond Birthday
L Lawliet
Stephkotsu
    Almost anything with chocolate in it, Mello's already tried. It was I, in fact, who had to put my foot down at that one Christmas when he wanted chocolate underwear. I had to make sure that B didn't get it for him either...

Ya know, it isn't MY fault chocolate goes very nice with strawberry jam!! It isn't like I was going to wear them without you......
    YOU STOLE THEM GASP

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:03 pm
L Lawliet
Beyond Birthday
L Lawliet
Stephkotsu

YOU STOLE THEM GASP

OF COURSE I DID 8D

Beyond Birthday

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:24 pm
Beyond Birthday
L Lawliet
Beyond Birthday
L Lawliet
Stephkotsu

YOU STOLE THEM GASP

OF COURSE I DID 8D
    YOU B!

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out