Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Thoughts on SasuNaru/ NaruSasu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:39 pm
The Gay Fairy
Okay here it is! Spu says:

To tell the truth at first I had no idea why I obsessed so much, and after a while I had my doubts about the pairing, however I had faith in SasuNaru [yeah okay that was cheesy.] and read deeply into the manga and watched hours of the Japanese anime for the answers. What I came up with I could hardly believe got past me, my point being that until a point Sasuke and Naruto merely fought as rivals, regarding the fact that Sasuke had a huge need to kill his brother. As most write in fanfictions he would probably even look past reviving the clan when it came down to it.
But Obviously Naruto wasn’t to please with his search for power, or at least he thought leaving Konoha for Orochimaru was the stupidest idea he ever had. Sasuke on the other hand didn’t care, although the fact that Naruto got so very sad about how Sasuke was betraying their home and the people inside, and how he will not give up on bringing him back is proof enough for me. However, when I say this to most people they don’t see the proof in, so let’s get this straight, ne? Sasuke obviously refuses to go back with Naruto, right? Well then we all know that Naruto will drag him home if need be, so here’s the point. Wouldn’t he be worried about how Sasuke would react back in Konoha if he managed to bring him back?
Hmkay, so I guess that didn’t make to much sense, but I get it and isn’t that what really matters? …Didn’t think so! Well I’ll make it simpler and give a half a** answer instead, oh come on, look at all those signs. I mean I have a best friend so I know how we’re supposed to act towards each other; she used to hook onto me while we walked in the halls of school, but Naruto and Sasuke go a little over board with it. Even if Hali [my best friend pronounced Haley] has admitted that if it weren’t for me she would have killed you self by now, but boys don’t usual act that way to others boys without being totally gay for one another.
You of all people should know that Brian, I mean really Daryle was you best friend, and look you guys turned out together. If you ask me it should be common knowledge that guys never admit they have a ‘best friend’ without being sexual attracted to that guy, or without damaging there pride in one why or another, and it is common knowledge to know that maybe nine or ten guys alone have enough pride for the rest of the civilization, if they aren’t all gay that is!

xD
And so that concludes my…conclusion!

Jen's a smart person, I wouldn't doubt her! <3

Haha, it's okay I randomly say stuff too...that doesn't make sense.
Well, an arugment for Sasuke and Naruto are gay is that they have a brotherly bond with each other. If that's true then Gai and Kakashi might as well have the same bonds. But honestly, even the nicest brother wouldn't say that they'll raither be a fool then leave their own brother behind. Naruto knows how much Sasuke cares about the death of his clan so why should he stop him? An obvious answer to that for anyone who cares for Sasuke is to let him go and kill Itachi but Naruto didn't, nor did Sakura and Kakashi but Naruto is the only one that said he'll force Sasuke back, even if his legs are ripped apart from his body or anything that is torn apart from his body, he'll still do anything to bring him back. If Sakura really did care about Sasuke she would have gone with Naruto but she didn't, why? Because she knows that Naruto is the only one that can bring him back. And Kakashi knows this too, he would have gone with Naruto to bring back Sasuke but he knows Naruto is the only one who is the closest to Sasuke. I don't think any "brotherly" bond or best friend can trust each other that much. And I just randomly blabbered again....o.O Thanks for posting your thoughts!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:45 pm
The Gay Fairy
*Raises hand*

Personally I think that Sasuke has always been suggestive. For one thing in the time jump or Shippuden it may become less seeable, however wouldn't Naruto give up if he didn't have a deep bond with Sasuke. Pah, I would have no faith in the guy at all! But then again I'm not very good at that sort of thing, which is kind of why my life would make a terrible story. *Attempts to draw manga version of self* And so I fail, *sigh* oh well. Anyway, even though Kishimoto would obviously never let that happen if it were me, and I wrote the story with all of the evidence up the the manga now they would have much more than just an average friendship, and I'm pretty sure I'd make Sasuke regret what he did to make Naruto so determind, come on; running away to join a village everyone hates! And besides that; running to Orochimaru? Give me a break.

But you know what, I would really like to hear Spu's ideas about why she loves SasuNaru so much. I'll be right back with what she said!
>3<

It's kind of obvious to me that no pairings will happen. Naruto and Hinata is too one-sided and if Naruto will magically like her then I'll appluad Kishimoto for his horrible rushed ending. But I still like SasuNaru just because it's the most tragic love story ever...XD
Haha, it's okay no one can draw that perfect.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

The Gay Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:29 am
Yeah yeah, we all know that this anime has nothing to do with LOVE. But it's fun as ******** hell to pretend that it could! Whoo! *dances*...*points finger* and don't you dare accuse Onee-San of not making anysense, I mean if you look at your reasons in way they make no sense too, so you have no right to say such a thing about he thoughts! D:< (Wait sorry, I'm acting crazy again! xD)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:06 pm
The Gay Fairy
Yeah yeah, we all know that this anime has nothing to do with LOVE. But it's fun as ******** hell to pretend that it could! Whoo! *dances*...*points finger* and don't you dare accuse Onee-San of not making anysense, I mean if you look at your reasons in way they make no sense too, so you have no right to say such a thing about he thoughts! D:< (Wait sorry, I'm acting crazy again! xD)

Ha, it's okay.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

AnnetteAoi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:50 pm
Sorry it took so long for me to leave anything here but we lost the internet for a while, than my computer crashed right when we got it back. D=  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:51 am
PsycoArsonistArtist
Sorry it took so long for me to leave anything here but we lost the internet for a while, than my computer crashed right when we got it back. D=

eek It's okay you don't need to be sorry, why did your computer suddenly crashed all of a sudden?  

Gamexrocks
Captain

bluepeacocks

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:07 pm
Going back to what you guys were saying earlier about Uchihas possibly being evil, I think that even if they are (and I'm not completely convinced - the Nine Tails could be lying, I don't trust it one bit) and Itachi killed them because of it, he left Sasuke alive, so that might mean that Sasuke doesn't have that malignancy - or that he might be able to overcome it. I think Sasuke definitely isn't evil, he is purposefully avoiding killing anyone - except Naruto.

That is the one thing I don't understand. Why attack Naruto when they meet after 2 years if he could simply >poof< do that jutsu and leave like he did after all? Especially since he is abstaining from killing everyone else - even Deidara explodes himself and Manda is killed as a result of that explosion.

Why do you try to kill the one you love, Sasuke?!?! (sorry please ignore that)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:58 am
bluepeacocks
Going back to what you guys were saying earlier about Uchihas possibly being evil, I think that even if they are (and I'm not completely convinced - the Nine Tails could be lying, I don't trust it one bit) and Itachi killed them because of it, he left Sasuke alive, so that might mean that Sasuke doesn't have that malignancy - or that he might be able to overcome it. I think Sasuke definitely isn't evil, he is purposefully avoiding killing anyone - except Naruto.

That is the one thing I don't understand. Why attack Naruto when they meet after 2 years if he could simply >poof< do that jutsu and leave like he did after all? Especially since he is abstaining from killing everyone else - even Deidara explodes himself and Manda is killed as a result of that explosion.

Why do you try to kill the one you love, Sasuke?!?! (sorry please ignore that)

HAHAHA!!! Well maybe Sasuke wants to trick everyone that he doesn't like Naruto XDD
ANYway, the reason as I said before, I don't think Kyuubi would ever lie about something as serious as this. I never did say Sasuke was evil, I said the bloodline. Not certain people...o.O Cause, like I said why would have the mangekyou sharigan exist? Why didn't anyone in the Uchiha clan let their sons/daughters know about it? Why are they only suppose to marry their own blood relatives? *sigh* So many questions...  

Gamexrocks
Captain

The Gay Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:05 pm
You know what, I think we all know that Sasuke and Naruto are very good together...what we don't know is that we are making so many points doubts are beginning to form! Damn it! If only I wasn't such a p***k I could come up with some good reasoning to support my happy little pairing thing as Spu did not to long ago. Now I sit here writing about stuff I hardly know about, that being homosexuallity... (that was sarcasim if you were wondering.) But I do have another good reason Naruto and Sasuke got great together, and it's really simple; *clears throat*

IT'S F***ING HAWT!
>D

Spu
...Pont taken...
O:
That was better than my three paragraphs of total breakfast cereal...I mean literateness!
: D
Datte!

Believe it bitchez! >;D  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:19 pm
The Gay Fairy
You know what, I think we all know that Sasuke and Naruto are very good together...what we don't know is that we are making so many points doubts are beginning to form! Damn it! If only I wasn't such a p***k I could come up with some good reasoning to support my happy little pairing thing as Spu did not to long ago. Now I sit here writing about stuff I hardly know about, that being homosexuallity... (that was sarcasim if you were wondering.) But I do have another good reason Naruto and Sasuke got great together, and it's really simple; *clears throat*

IT'S F***ING HAWT!
>D

Spu
...Pont taken...
O:
That was better than my three paragraphs of total breakfast cereal...I mean literateness!
: D
Datte!

Believe it bitchez! >;D

HAHAHA!!!
blaugh
We just want to discuss on what everyone thinks of this pairing. Without the certain people who hates slash pairings but more known to as "yaoi." Or people who hates gays in general. But Sasuke and Naruto, to me shows the most hints that they actually "like" each other. So to me, it's techniqually not slash.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

choir123_6

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:33 am
So many things to say about this couple...yet soooooo little....

Ok Naruto used to cry all the time then as he got older he began to realize how the uchiha (sasuke =D) was better then him....so for some reason...he felt a need to be dominant.....He wanted to be stronger....wanted to be the winner .....and normally.....Guys tend to want to be stronger than their lover or crush....(hence the one i have on irl) so pretty much he is compelled to be stronger than sasuke cuz he lurves him  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:37 am
choir123_6
So many things to say about this couple...yet soooooo little....

Ok Naruto used to cry all the time then as he got older he began to realize how the uchiha (sasuke =D) was better then him....so for some reason...he felt a need to be dominant.....He wanted to be stronger....wanted to be the winner .....and normally.....Guys tend to want to be stronger than their lover or crush....(hence the one i have on irl) so pretty much he is compelled to be stronger than sasuke cuz he lurves him

What a interesting theroy. Thank you for posting your thoughts. biggrin  

Gamexrocks
Captain

the-fluffy-angel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:35 am
i think its THE not one of the THE BEST PAIRING EVER WRITTEN!! scream its so cute and very versital you can be very creative with it 3nodding if you don't like it you shouldn't be in this guild stressed i hate my brother he thinks not only sasunaru is stupid ALL anime is stupid! stressed HE THINKS IT SHOULD ALL BE BURNED! HE'S EVIL twisted but all well...i'll just hide my anime from him then he can't burn it 3nodding anyway later itachihinataluver out (i know i'm weird you don't need to point it out) sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:52 pm
itachihinataluver
i think its THE not one of the THE BEST PAIRING EVER WRITTEN!! scream its so cute and very versital you can be very creative with it 3nodding if you don't like it you shouldn't be in this guild stressed i hate my brother he thinks not only sasunaru is stupid ALL anime is stupid! stressed HE THINKS IT SHOULD ALL BE BURNED! HE'S EVIL twisted but all well...i'll just hide my anime from him then he can't burn it 3nodding anyway later itachihinataluver out (i know i'm weird you don't need to point it out) sweatdrop

o.O Well, it's his opinion, let him enjoy life without anime. xD  

Gamexrocks
Captain

ShiroganexNaoto
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:54 pm
Quote:
"Their relationship may drag Naruto down, but in the end he is the only one who can save Sasuke's soul, just as Sasuke's return is the only thing that could ever make Naruto whole again.

If that's not love, I don't know what is."

I agree with that 100%. I could honestly go on a rant for a good few hours on why I love SasuNaru, why I support it, and why it makes sense, but I'll try to sum it up.

Just look at the series, even my friends who don't support SasuNaru admit it's practical, hell, I've asked people who are complete homophones, shown them my point and they said, "I despise this very much, but I hate to admit it, but that does make sense..." (or something of the sort) I mean.... yes, the series is called Naruto, sure, but has anyone else noticed how the whole series has seemed to focus on Sasuke and Naruto? (with the occasional side stories) I mean... those two were just... MEANT for each other.... honestly... always looking our for each other, striving to impress and be better then the other... they were the only ones to penetrate each others barriers... honestly... *is having a really hard time summing everything up and not going overboard* I looked back at a few things others said, and I've had a thought for a while. If Sasuke killed Itachi, then as some people think he might have "lost his purpose" but I think, once he kills Itachi, he'll regret it... and when he ends up confused and broken, it'll obviously be Naruto who welcomes him with arms wide open to pick him back up again. ^^

....wow, I just re-read this and it makes no sense... but if I honestly type everything I have to say.... I'd have you people here all day...*sigh*  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff