Reply Character Threads
A bit obsessed, ne? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Gecky

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:58 am
I love CLAMP, but mostly I try to buy thier manga, I'm not much for pictures on my computer

My favorites are Fai and Kurogane from Tsubasa  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:27 pm
I'm really obessed with anime in general, so much that it annoys my friends. I tend to relate everything someone says to an anime. I'm also very obsessed with Subaru and Seishirou. I draw a lot of fan art and doujinshis that make fun of them. I also read and write fanfics. I want to get a wallscroll of them but I haven't found the perfect one yet. If I get another cat I want to name it Seishirou. I wanted to cosplay Subaru, but I don't have enough money too. My hair still cut like his though. I also wanted to cut pentacles into my hand. I'm obessed with sakura mostly because of Seishirou. I was obsessed with them because of Card Captor Sakura, but now it's because of Seishirou. It makes me happy because there in season now and the tree next to my balcony is almost fully bloom. I might pic off a small branch and put it in my room. I also used to collect CCS pictures (when it was the only CLAMP manga I knew of) but it was on someone else computer and I adventually lost it when they erased them. My mom thinks it sick to celebrate a birthday of a character who isn't real.  

Shadow Wolfwind

Tsubasa-Hime

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:50 pm
Kakashi. xd
I have a whole (computer) folder of him. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:22 pm
I had so much Tsubasa and Clamp stuff I had to make a separate folder for it all. . . Clamp>Tsubasa>Sakura etc. . . .crazy. . . . . domokun  

Kaikamahine o Pele

Cereah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:45 am
I'm obsessed with CCS... I love Syaoran so much! But I also am so obsessed with the series in general that when my friend was chasing me I turned around in all seriousness and tried to retaliate with the Shield and Windy card... I think I'm losing it... of course, she had just tried to hit me with a RayGun attack, but she's crazy too so I guess that doesn't really prove anything...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:13 am
i like chi frum chobits and ai frum psi acadimey  

robin18

Dorii

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:12 pm
I am obsessed with many, many characters.
You know, I like this thread. I don't know why, but I do. It makes me feel warm. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:25 pm
okayy...
where to begin?
oh, of course. ccs.
after utterly falling in love with it, i(and nakuru-chan in real life) went online everyday on teen center(after school program). there a computer sign up thing, and after they dropped us off , id rush into the teen center and sign up first, and then rush into the computer lab and turn the computer on and..
well, me and nakuru printed out...alot of pics. so much that the printer ran out of color. then we started using the black and grey and white printer... sweatdrop
lets just say i was way too obsessed with ccs.
then tsubasa came along. wow, i remember the day we(nakuru and i) found out about it. we were squealing so bad...
i bought it, and it was officially...my first ever english manga that ive ever bought.
then me and nakuru researched again. every time i went on, it was usually about tsubasa.
i read vol 1 over and over, and drew a bunch of fan art about it.
i went to tons of sites, and downloaded and saved.
in fact, the reason the computer went retarded was because i tried to download scanlations of tsubasa!
i was devastated when we had to restart the computer.
all the memory was wiped out. all the pictures, all the songs, all...all of it.
and the tsubasa guild is the guild i post up to most. i love it so...
-sakura  

little_kitty_chan

dirphenomenon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:44 pm
i do have alot of X pics...and a lot of them are camui and fuma!! yes..i'm over-obsessed xd xp  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:37 pm
i used to be obsessed with ccs. i think i had 100 fanficts on paper. but then the roof leaked and now i dont have them.
i'm more obsessed with yaoi now! sweatdrop
legal drug! ^ ^; need vol 3 T T:;  

sickle_bloodless

SukieMie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:52 pm
Well, I'm not that obsessed or anything but I heart Inuyasha.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:03 pm
My current obbsession is Subaru/Kamui I love pairing them up and reading the fanfics about them on media-miner.org. I cant help it they are just so cute together I just want to huggle them both to bits *smile*  

Moonlight_Shadow12

MidnightHaven

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:26 am
im obsessed with wallpapers!! i have a folder for kero, ccs, tsubasa, chobits, and more(but they arent from CLAMP)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:36 pm
Fyrsiel
I love "Suburu's"................ xd Because Subaru is not a car, ladies.... and gentlemen.

I use to chill in an old Suburu one time. Just because it was a Suburu. : D

XD Sorry. But that's just awesome. My family has this Subaru, but it's old and beat up and really clunky.

Wait a minute, what was the point of bringing that up? Oh yeah?

"We're gonna ride Subaru all the way into town."

*ahem* wink  

blackwhiteandsilver

Character Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out