Reply The CLAMP Lovers Guild
Voice actors Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little_kitty_chan

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:25 pm
probably yui makino(sakura-hime's seiyuu) and miyu irino(syaoran's seiyuu) of tsubasa chronicle. fai's seiyu, daisuke, was okay, not that great...but naku-chan, my friend, apparently hate it to the death. mad d
kurogane's voice sounded a bit old, though... so i don't particularly enjoy it... sweatdrop
-sakura  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:56 pm
Syaoran's seiyuu owns my soul. Miyu Irino is so cute, as Daisuke, and now that he's older, he makes a fabulous Syaoran. heart

Motoko Kumai is awesome as Syaoran as well. ^^

Yuzuriha Nekoi's seiyuu in TRC and X (though they were both different) fit her character very well. ^_^

Kamui's seiyuu was a fabulous Kamui, and he can sing. smile Hyuu.
-mokona  

singing shark
Crew

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:31 pm
aya hisakawa as kero, mokoto kumai as syaoran and sumomo and nataku, megumi ogata as yukito, tomokazu seki as shimbo and touya, miyo irino as tsubasa syaoran, and junko iwao as tomoyo.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:19 pm
Starlit-Knight
Who ever played the voice actor for Fai and Kurogane in the Tsubasa Anime were great. They were just as I pictured them.

Ah~~ I so agree 3nodding
I seriously pictured them like that.. and I think they did an incredible job for the voice of Fei.. it's really hard to talk that way.. dont ya think? --
and the voice of Syaoran was good too~~ mrgreen  

angellov3

blackwhiteandsilver

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:44 pm
I liked the English and Japanese voices for Hokuto and Seishiro.

Subaru is another story, though...>.> I didn't like either of his voices too much. But in X, the VA's did a great job.

(He's had about 6 different voices anyway...O.O  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:02 am
I like the one that does Meilin in Cardcaptors, and Tomoyo in CCS!  

lilmizice

dirphenomenon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:16 pm
i like the voice actor of sakura and maybe julian 4laugh whee  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:42 pm
Skyre Moonfire
I thopught the american actor for Subaru in X, (I don't know his name. gonk ) did an excellent job. He had the deep, dark voice that sounded broken. Not like his voice broke on an odd pitch though. Like someone who's heart was broken, like his was when his sister was killed.

Really? I didn't like his voice in the dub... it sounded too monotone in my opinion. But then again, I have a weird taste when it comes to voice preferences, lol...

And YES, Kamui's Jap voice actor rocks! I've never actually heard him talk ('cause I watched the dub track XD) but his singing voice is awesome!

I also liked Hinoto, Satsuki, and Karen's VAs in the dub.  

Endless-Labyrinth

~Chieri-chan~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:03 am
i liked Kumai Motoko! she's awesome! i was so shocked when i found out that Syaoran's seiyuu was female... i was like: "female?! you've gotta be kidding me! it sounds so male-ish!!!" but after research (i love doing that, especially about CLAMP and their works XD) i was convinced ^_^
Sakamoto Maaya is pretty good too. she did Tomoyo-hime's (TRC) and sung the ending songs from TRC and 3rd ending for CCS. she also voiced the Hope card in the CCS movie.
Miyu Irino and Yui Makino are good too ^_^ Daisuke Namikawa (as Fai) is ok i guess.... though I didn't like Kuro-tan's seiyuu--when singing, cuz.... well, its kinda hard to imagine Kuro singing, so i didn't appreciate it much.... but Tetsu Inada did a good job as Kuro... he got the character XD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:24 pm
Skyre Moonfire
I thopught the american actor for Subaru in X, (I don't know his name. gonk ) did an excellent job. He had the deep, dark voice that sounded broken. Not like his voice broke on an odd pitch though. Like someone who's heart was broken, like his was when his sister was killed.

Dave Wittenburg. He's better known as Kakashi in the English version of Naruto ,which I could care less about the show. I thought he did well too.

My favorite VA's would have to be,

English wise-
Crispin Freeeman (Hideki in Chobits, Fuuma in X, that one dude in RG Vega)
Steve Canon (Clef in Magic Knight Rayearth, Kamui in X, Yuki in CCS movie 2)
Julie Ann Taylor ( Hikaru in Magic Knight Rayearth, Yumi in Chobits, Melin in CCS movie 2, Satsuki Yatouji in X)
Wendee Lee (Umi Riyazaki in Magic Knight Rayearth, Kero and Sonomi in CCS movie 2, one of the main characters in Chobits, Karen in X)
Steve Blum *credited sometimes as David Lucas* (
Seiichiro Aoki in X, main characters in CCS movie 2 and Chobits)

Japanese wise-
Daisuke Namikawa(Fai D Flowright)
Miyu Irino (Shaoran in Tsubasa)
Sakura Tange (Sakura in CCS, Mitsuki in Angelic Layer, I think)
Megumi Ogata (Yukito,Yue)
Hekiru Shiina (Hikaru)  

mirrorsaber

Fashionable Gaian

clamp_angelic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:41 am
Mine is"
Yui Makino(TRC:Sakura)
Irino Miyu(TRC:Syaoran)
Namikawa Daisuke(TRC:Fye)
Iwao Junko(CCS:Tomoyo)
Rie Tanaka(Chobits:Chii)
Suzumura Kenichi(X/1999:Kamui)
Sakamoto Maaya{CCS,TRC:Hope and Tomoyo)  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:05 pm
i think all the voice actors from X and Magic Knight rayearth did spendedly! I was like "Lupin the third/Hibiki is Sorata! lol "  

Trigger Happy Xigbar

Hecko Gecko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:14 am
User Image

Vic Mignogna as Fai-san~ heart !!
Stupendously happy for that~ ^.^
I lobve Vic. I'm a Ranger~ ^^/
He makes every work perfect
&& Fai is my favourite Clamp character~ yay!

~~~~~~~~~
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:42 am
I love Makino Yui!
I can't believe how much she sounds like Tange Sakura!  

Mokona_fusen

The CLAMP Lovers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces