Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Death Note Cosplay
My 10-Minuet L Cosplay. (Updated with new photos!) LOOK! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:40 am
Jam-Kiske
Aww that's so cool! My friends and I love to do random 10 minute cosplays! Though mine are never very good since I don't look like anyone...

I do like to walk around in my Mello clothes... even though I have black hair... crying

Here's my not too great Misa [I picked clothes that would sut her... since I don't have any better ones:

User Image

Not the best Misa cosplay and not the worst, but WAY better than I could do.
You're so pretty!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:23 pm
Thanks! And yeah... I just picked out some clothes I thought would be alright since I don't look like anyone... now at days I just walk around in Mello's clothes despite the fact that my hair's the wrong color... I blame my fangirlism for making me do it... I've also made it slightly better by using a black shirt and some pink and black gloves... as well as some black boots as shoes... but that's about the best I can do with clothes I already own...

And about the new pics... they're really cool! You guys are both really really good!

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

winterbirdie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:24 pm
you need a cuppa tea! and lumps of sugar!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:59 pm
WOW!
Thats awsome how you cosplayed!!
Your pictures really look like the characters!!! eek
I wish I can cosplay,but I don't have the clothes!! crying crying cry
sooo sad!!! crying cry crying cry gonk  

shinigami_world

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:30 pm
Alright here's piccers from my friend's ownsome L cosplay of 10 minutes... her shirt if short sleeved but other than that it tends to pwn all! xd

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:12 pm
Jam-Kiske
Alright here's piccers from my friend's ownsome L cosplay of 10 minutes... her shirt if short sleeved but other than that it tends to pwn all! xd

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

i love them all but i think the best one would be the lollipop one.  

animefreak225

Raimu_Fuyuki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:56 pm
Jam-Kiske

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Ahhh! Sorry, but it looks like you were wearing lipstick!! burning_eyes
But other than that it's really good, just next time forget the lipstick, if it's not then I'm sorry, please forgive me!!

Oh I have my L clothes, and I wear them to school... xp One of my friends now call me L, she thought it was insane that I would dress up as him almost every school day, what can I say I'm in L-O-V-E with L!! heart whee My L!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:53 am
It's look pretty awesome for a 10 minute cosplay 3nodding .
I wish I could cosplay crying .

xiUchihax

blue ringed octopus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:54 pm
I couldn't do that. xp I have the wrong hair and I don't have a long sleeve white shirt.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:25 pm
my sis has everything for a mello cosplay except for the leather gloves and hair...  

nikkiacat

miiso-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:30 am
thats cool  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:41 pm
Great 10 minute cosplay. :3  

Shandar The Terrible

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:22 pm
Wow...I wish I could cosplay someone. But I only have black longsleeved shirts, nonbaggy jeans, and brown hair with some blonde still in the tips from where my highlights used to be.....And I could try for Misa, but I don't have any lace sleeves/tights or any Lolita clothing. I have boots, but that's about it....well, I do have a tank top that's black with a a huge rhinestone cross on the front. But my hair's too short. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:37 am
I cosplay L all the time. and when I'm not him I'm Near or Matt....I love Mello but leather isn't my thing haha  

KiRaSecRet

sweet-latte

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:00 pm
wow GREAT job!!! love the pics. that's pretty good for 10 min.haha for a minute i was like THAT'S L!!! IN REAL LIFE!!! xd  
Death Note Cosplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff