Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Find Your Roleplay Partner! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 418 419 420 421 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:20 am
tol n floofy
yo punny nut
tol n floofy

Wanna have a little b***h fight between the four siblings since they're on different teams? emotion_dowant
hecka yea???!?!?!

wELL IT'S ABOUT TIME THEY SHOOT EACH OTHER'S HEADS OFF THEN emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:42 pm
Alright, if anyone needs a partner Alphonse has been accepted and is enjoying his first day in town!  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:10 am
So I'm going to be having Sorea leaving Bookworm's, so if anyone would like to interact with him before the day he should be available. He needs friends :3
XxMusic_Is_My_Life16xX

Just in case you pop in before the day change :3  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:38 pm
After the event, all my other OCs are occupied, so Benjamin Harris is the only one free after the day change. XD  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:18 pm
a small bee

*Was stalking pending profiles* Oh, when Emmerich gets accepted I think it would be awesome for him to meet Savannah (She would probably loose her s**t if she met him while he had his puppies around xD )  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:09 pm
My Ashling needs someone to interact with. Possibly a new love interest to.  

Lady_Lilith_Dupree

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:23 pm
Lady Bloody Ivy

Can she interact with Benjamin after the event? Feel free to move him somewhere, though he'll be at work.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:59 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Lady Bloody Ivy

Can she interact with Benjamin after the event? Feel free to move him somewhere, though he'll be at work.

OMG, first I must say I've fall in love. Lol his so we'll thought out. I'd love for Ashling to interact with him. I also would like to ask if he has a love interest yet. Because of have a homosexual warlock i'd love to try out.  

Lady_Lilith_Dupree

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:03 pm
Lady Bloody Ivy

OMG, first I must say I've fall in love. Lol his so we'll thought out. I'd love for Ashling to interact with him. I also would like to ask if he has a love interest yet. Because of have a homosexual warlock i'd love to try out.

He's actually dating a guy (Yosuke) owned by an RP partner of mine who is on hiatus for a long time. Hoping that she may be back soon, but if she doesn't come out at the end of December, I should make him single again.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:34 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Lady Bloody Ivy

He's actually dating a guy (Yosuke) owned by an RP partner of mine who is on hiatus for a long time. Hoping that she may be back soon, but if she doesn't come out at the end of December, I should make him single again.

Alright, sounds good to me. Lol I hope she comes back though cause i k now how it is to go though all that. I'm going o go ahead and ake my warlock. That way he has time to be accepted. I have plenty of ideas. So if your friend doesn't come back and his Ken by then I can always make a new character lol I'm a stay at home mom so I have at lot of time on my hands.

Anywho, I'll stop ranting now. Lol where does Ashling need to run into Benjamin?  

Lady_Lilith_Dupree

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:37 pm
Lady Bloody Ivy

Alright, sounds good to me. Lol I hope she comes back though cause i k now how it is to go though all that. I'm going o go ahead and ake my warlock. That way he has time to be accepted. I have plenty of ideas. So if your friend doesn't come back and his Ken by then I can always make a new character lol I'm a stay at home mom so I have at lot of time on my hands.

Anywho, I'll stop ranting now. Lol where does Ashling need to run into Benjamin?

Can't wait to see your warlock, then.

During the next day change after the event, she can meet him at Bookworm's. That's where he's working.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:21 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Lady Bloody Ivy

Can't wait to see your warlock, then.

During the next day change after the event, she can meet him at Bookworm's. That's where he's working.[/quotewell then ll let to know when he is up. Lol

Bookworm's it is. See you there. ^^

Lady_Lilith_Dupree

Fashionable Shapeshifter

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:39 pm
Sure! If you want them to meet they totally can! heart
Just gotta make his posting format soon and all that jazz.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 418 419 420 421 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games