Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:59 am
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie had to swerve a bit to avoid a player which caused him to fall back a bit. He hoped to gain it back or the snitch avoided Byuch like it was avoiding him this year.

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 18 (10+2(Deft Dodger)+3 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                                            Modifiers: +8 (Catching) +8 (Spotting) + 6 everything else
                                                                            Special Skills: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 26 spotted woo one more time Charlie!
                                                                            Chase 2/3
                                                                            Catch 0/2

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》
                                                                            null

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:36 am
User Image
                                                  I was broken from a young age
                                                  Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                  Writing my poems for the few
                                                  That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                  Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                  Taking my message from the veins
                                                  Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                  Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || Şēงēຖth ฯēคr

════════════════════════

Byuch reached out, trying to get the snitch.

AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 for spotting, +8 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 18 (Missed!)
                                                  3/3 Catch Up
                                                  1/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: .............
                                                  OOC: Ohgod this is so late in starting and I am so sorry! I hate the start of school orz

- ☣ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I was choking in the crowd
                                                  Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                  Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                  Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                  But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                  Inhibited, limited
                                                  Till it broke open and rained down
                                                  And rained down, like... Pain!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:08 am
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie finally caught up Byuch had missed. Charlie hoped the next try would also fail. Then he would be in position.

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 18 (10+2(Deft Dodger)+3 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                                            Modifiers: +8 (Catching) +8 (Spotting) + 6 everything else
                                                                            Special Skills: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 26 spotted woo one more time Charlie!
                                                                            Chase 3/3
                                                                            Catch 0/2

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》
                                                                            null

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:34 am
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Byuch missed, but he narrowed his eyes and tried again.

Final Roll: 18 (Missed!)
                                                  3/3 Catch Up
                                                  2/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC: Ohgod this is so late in starting and I am so sorry! I hate the start of school orz

- ☣ -

Inhibited, limited

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:40 am
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Byuch grinned as his palm wrapped around the golden ball. Finally! He was ending his time at school on a high note! Raising it up, he couldn't stop his grin from widening. "I caught the snitch!"

Final Roll: 28 (Caught!)
                                                  3/3 Catch Up
                                                  2/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

- ☣ -

Inhibited, limited

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:13 pm
Some nights, I stay up cashing in my bad luck
Some nights, I call it a draw
Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle
Some nights, I wish they'd just fall off

User Image
cadence
bea
gregory

gryffindor halfblood │ fifth year prefect │ chaser

Cady bounded out onto the pitch, eager to play their last game of the year in good weather. She was very relieved winter was over- no shivering in her uniform all game today. Plus, if they won this one, they got the cup.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Stealing, +5 Scoring
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal:
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

This is it, boys, this is war
What are we waiting for?
Why don't we break the rules already?
I was never one to believe the hype

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:22 pm
Stay away from me
Changed my locks
Throw away your key
I'm okay, thanks anyway
Don't need another dose of your misery

User Image
ᴍʏʀᴏɴ
ɴᴀᴛʜᴀɪʀ
ʜᴀʀɢʀᴀᴠᴇ

gryffindor keeper │ seventh year prefect │ halfblood

Myron was trying to think optimistically, since he usually tended towards cynicism. They'd won every game so far, so there was no good reason why they shouldn't win this one. Ravenclaw didn't have the best track record. He started his stretches, expression neutral.

OOC:
Position: Keeper
Mods: +8 Blocking Shots
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy, Hold the Line
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Quote:

No use in coming over
This road is going nowhere
The lights are flashing danger
You've turned into a stranger
Not looking for a re-up

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:25 pm
If I close my eyes, will it come to life?
Is it something I'm dreaming of?
If a steady hand, doesn't rule my heart
Will it lead me to somewhere happy enough?

User Image
MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

HALFBLOOD RAVENCLAW │ FOURTH YEAR │ CHASER

Maisie made her way out onto the pitch, determined to score on Gryffindor this game. They might lose, but they couldn't lose without a fight. Not when her family watching. She began her stretches after tightening her high ponytail.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
Mods: +6 Scoring, +4 Stealing
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

There's a reason why, I keep it all inside
To shun my hopes from the raining sky
Then arrange it all into simple lines
To be part of a world where love can reside

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:23 pm
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornFourth Year RavenclawReserve Seeker ) xxx

Hey, I нeαr тнe voιce oғ α preαcнer ғroм тнe вαcĸ rooм
                                                        Cαllιɴɢ мy ɴαмe αɴd I ғollow jυѕт тo ғιɴd yoυ
                                                        I тrαce тнe ғαιтн тo α вroĸeɴ dowɴ тelevιѕιoɴ αɴd pυт oɴ тнe weαтнer
                                                        Aɴd I've тrαιɴed мyѕelғ тo ɢιve υp oɴ тнe pαѕт 'cαυѕe
                                                        I ғroze ιɴ тιмe вeтweeɴ нeαrѕeѕ αɴd cαѕĸeтѕ
                                                        Loѕт coɴтrol wнeɴ I pαɴιcĸed αт тнe αcιd тeѕт

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edgar is so nervous about the last game... against Gryffindor. He wasn't sure how he was going to win this one, especially when he lost against Byuch. He felt really disappointed because he thought that once he got the win against Hufflepuff, he should continue to keep that up. That's why he WANTED to beat Drew, he wanted to make up for it!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

'Cαυѕe I'м ѕleepιɴɢ ιɴ тнe вαcĸ oғ α тαхι
                                                        I'м ѕcreαмιɴɢ ғroм мy вedrooм wιɴdow eveɴ ιғ ιтѕ ɢoɴɴα ĸιll мe
                                                        Woĸe υp тнιѕ мorɴιɴɢ eαrly вeғore мy ғαмιly
                                                        Froм тнιѕ dreαм wнere ѕнe wαѕ тryιɴɢ тo ѕнow мe
                                                        How α lιғe cαɴ мove ғroм тнe dαrĸɴeѕѕ: Sнe ѕαιd тo ɢeт вeттer

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2042-43xx

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 17
                                                        Modifiers : (+7 Spot) (+7 Catch)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : .xx. (xxx)

Chasing : 0/3
                                                        Catch : 0/2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:28 pm
User Image

( HalfbloodSixth Year GryffindorQuidditch Seeker ) xx

Sнe'ѕ α reвel, ѕнe'ѕ α ѕαιɴт
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe ѕαlт oғ тнe eαrтн αɴd ѕнe'ѕ dαɴɢeroυѕ
                                                        Sнe'ѕ α reвel, vιɢιlαɴтe; Mιѕѕιɴɢ lιɴĸ oɴ тнe вrιɴĸ oғ deѕтrυcтιoɴ
                                                        Froм Cнιcαɢo тo Toroɴтo,
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe oɴe тнαт тнey cαll old 'wнαтѕнerɴαмe'
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe ѕyмвol oғ reѕιѕтαɴce
                                                        Aɴd ѕнe'ѕ нoldιɴɢ oɴ мy нeαrт lιĸe α нαɴd ɢreɴαde

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Drew was in high spirits, especially when she found out that Chelsea won the snitch. Because it meant that the blonde showed promise and that she won't feel guilty about getting sick. But now, she'll have to face a newbie but she felt that it was no excuse to throw the game... Though, she was a little bit concerned that Ravenclaw's seeker was pretty high-strung.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Iѕ ѕнe dreαмιɴɢ wнαт I'м тнιɴĸιɴɢ?
                                                        Iѕ ѕнe тнe мoтнer oғ αll вoмвѕ ɢoɴɴα deтoɴαтe?
                                                        Iѕ ѕнe тroυвle lιĸe I'м тroυвle?
                                                        Mαĸe ιт α doυвle, тwιѕт oғ ғαтe, or α мelody тнαт
                                                        Sнe ѕιɴɢѕ тнe revolυтιoɴ: Tнe dαwɴιɴɢ oғ oυr lιveѕ
                                                        Sнe вrιɴɢѕ тнιѕ lιвerαтιoɴ тнαт I jυѕт cαɴ'т deғιɴe
                                                        Well, ɴoтнιɴɢ coмeѕ тo мιɴd

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fourth Match: Gryffindor VS Ravenclawxx

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 18
                                                        Modifiers : Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Special Skills : .+8 for Catching, +8 for Spotting (-1)
                                                        Lives : O O X
                                                        Final Roll : .. (xx)

Chasing : x/3
                                                        Catching : x/2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  вα¢к тσ тнє ѕтяєєт ∂σωи тσ συя fєєт
                                                  ℓσѕιиg тнє fєєℓιиg σf fєєℓιиg υиιqυє, ∂σ уσυ киσω ωнαт ι мєαи؟
                                                  вα¢к тσ тнє ρℓα¢є ωнєяє ωє υѕє∂ тσ ѕαу
                                                  'мαи ιт fєєℓѕ gσσ∂ тσ fєєℓ тнιѕ ωαу,' иσω ι киσω ωнαт ι мєαи

spaceKiery joined her teammates out on the pitch, hoping that this game would go well. They hadn't done too terribly this season, but another win would do a lot towards calming her nerves regarding the fact that the next time Ravenclaw played, she'd be in charge. And the fact that she'd have to run practices before that. And pick the team before that. And run tryouts in order to do that. Realizing she was getting lost in her head again, she gave it a light shake, settling into her stretches and trying to stay positive. At least they weren't doing too poorly, she guessed.

'¢αυѕє ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи
                                                  уσυя єуєѕ αяє тнє ѕιzє σf тнє мσσи
                                                  уσυ ¢συℓ∂ '¢αυѕє уσυ ¢αи ѕσ уσυ ∂σ
                                                  ωє'яє fєєℓιиg ѕσ gσσ∂ נυѕт тнє ωαу тнαт ωє ∂σ
                                                  ωнєи ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи

xxxRAVENCLAW CHASER - VICE CAPTAINxxx
                                                  AC: 19
                                                  Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                  Mods: (+7 to Stealing)
                                                  Lives:

Currently: Action
                                                  Final Roll ##

xxxScorexxx
                                                  00 to 00
                                                  TIED

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

ωнєи тнє ℓєα∂єя σf тнє вα∂ gυуѕ ѕαиg ѕσмєтнιиg ѕσfт
                                  αи∂ ѕσαкє∂ ιи ραιи, ι нєαя∂ тнє є¢нσ fяσм нιѕ ѕє¢яєт нι∂єαωαу
                                  нє мυѕт'νє fσяgσт тσ ¢ℓσѕє нιѕ ∂σσя
                                  αѕ нє ¢яαикє∂ συт тнσѕє ∂ιѕмαℓ ¢нσя∂ѕ
                                  αи∂ нιѕ fσυя ωαℓℓѕ ∂є¢ℓαяє∂ нιм ιиѕαиє

spaceCharley always hated to see the end of the Quidditch season. It wasn't a big deal, really, since she'd be back again next year. And this was her first year actually playing. But, she knew that when she packed up after the game today, she wouldn't be on the pitch again until next autumn, which sucked. She didn't really get to practice much at home, with her uncle being paranoid about her being seen and all. With a small sigh, she started her stretches, eager for the game to begin but not at all wanting it to be over.

ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ ѕσиg ιѕ α ѕυяяєи∂єя σя α яєνєℓ
                                  ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ σиє ιѕ αвσυт мє σя тнє ∂єνιℓ
                                  уσυ'яє тнє נυ∂gє, σн иσ, ѕєт мє fяєє
                                  ι киσω му ѕσυℓ'ѕ fяєєzιиg, нєℓℓ'ѕ нσт fσя gσσ∂ яєαѕσи
                                  ѕσ ρℓєαѕє

xxxRAVENCLAW BEATERxxx
                                  AC: 14
                                  Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                  Mods: (+4 to Bludger Hits)
                                  Lives:

Aiming At: Name
                                  Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                  00 to 00
                                  TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:00 pm
Some say if you don’t go then you wont know
How to let go when you gotta let it swerve
Some say if you don’t try then you won’t know
How to get by now you said it wouldn’t hurt, oh no!
If I knew then what I should have known now
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Sιχтн Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт

╰☆╮Gi wondered if it was bad to be happy the season was nearly over rather than be glad they could possibly win the cup. She was ready to play her best for this game and she was happy that Drew wasn't sick this game because poor Chelsea had nearly had an anxiety attack.

Quote:

Position: Gold Chaser
Modifiers: +8 shoot
Roll: ~
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Lives: [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔]

Up and down jump off the deep end
Work this out I should have left with you
With you
No way out I met your best friend
She went down and I should have made my move
With you

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:03 pm
I'm on a mission
I made my decision
To lead a path of self destruction
A slow progression
Killing my complexion
And it's rotting out my teeth

ƬӇƖƦƊ ƳЄƛƦ ƓƦƳƑƑƖƝƊƠƦ ¤ ƬƛƤЄ ƧƖƊЄ ƛ ¤ ƁЄƛƬЄƦ

Jack was so pumped for this game! He hadn't gotten knocked out at all so far in the season and he really wanted to keep it that way. Annnddddd Gryffindor was in line for the cup! Which was awesome! Especially for his first year playing! He kinda felt bad for Will and Cian but it's not like he hadn't invited them to their celebrations or snuck them some of the stuff from it later. Just like Will had done for him last year. Either way he was way excited and could barely do his stretches he was so jumpy.

Position: Beater
AC: 14
Modifiers: +4 to Hit, +4 to Catch
Final Roll: ~
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
Lives: [1] [2] [3]

Quote:

I'm on a roll
No self control
I'm blowing off steam with methamphetamine
Don't know what I want
That's all that I've got
And I'm picking scabs off my face

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:33 pm
User Image
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn - Team Beater & Captain
Sixth Year Gryffindor Prefect

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 16 years old...

Location: Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw (2042 Game 6)

Gabby knew if they won this last game against Ravenclaw they would win the cup for the year. A good feeling knowing she was in contention, she couldn't wait to get it started. If this wasn't a good run as captain she didn't know what was.

User Image Status: Last game of the year
                                                  Company: Gryffindors & Ravenclaw

OOC:
                                                  Aiming: --- Saving: --- - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 20
                                                  Modifiers: +10 AC, +8 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw
                                                  00 - 00

Such a perceptive young girl!
I do read minds, in fact, and in yours I read...
Ah! Youthful rebellion, a strong backbone and a loud mouth
Well then, that makes it easy.
Gryffindor!

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games