Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:26 am
User Image

( PurebloodHufflepuff ChaserFifth Year Prefect ) xx
                                                        ( Taken by Faina Patrovna) xx

𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝, 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬
                                                        𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 '𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲
                                                        𝐋𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞
                                                        𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
                                                        𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
                                                        𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐧𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
                                                        𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lucien felt really guilty that he wasn't able to play last game, and thought that he was one of the factors that they lost. Ugh, he shouldn't be sick during that time! But he couldn't afford to dwell on that and thus he wanted to make up for it. Luciens goal is to steal as much quaffles as possible and set up the shots for his teammates. Simple as that.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐋𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰
                                                        𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞
                                                        𝐓𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥
                                                        𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰
                                                        𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞
                                                        𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
                                                        '𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Position : Chaser
                                                        AC : 19
                                                        Modifiers : Steal (+7), Shoot (+5)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : #

To Goals : x/3

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:55 am

null

null

null

User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                          𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy walked on to the pitch ready to play. Qudditch was relief from studying for his owls.

Position: Keeper
                                                                          AC: 15 (10 + 2 EXP + 1 AF1 +2 AF2)
                                                                          Modifiers: +9 Catch (keeper) +5 other
                                                                          Special Skills: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great Catch
                                                                          Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                          Total roll:

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                          𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                          𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                          𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
    • WilyTrickster 50
    PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:47 pm
    User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                            συт ιи тнє яαιи, συт ιи тнє ѕυи
                                            συт ιи тнє яαιи, συт ιи тнє ѕυиѕнιиє
                                            тнєяє ιѕ иσ ρℓα¢є ι'∂ яαтнєя вє
                                            ∂σи'т gινє мє иσтнιиg ιи вєтωєєи

spaceSher was late, he was so bloody late. But at least, he realized as he neared the teams, he'd made it before the game actually started. Somehow. Slightly out of breath, he dropped into a few stretches, hoping to get limbered up before the game actually got underway. At least he was keeper. He wouldn't have to do much, really. So if he was a little out of breath, it was fine. Probably.

ρєσρℓє ѕαу ∂σи'т gσ συт тσ ρℓαу
                                            уσυ мιgнт ¢αт¢н уσυя ∂єαтн σя α ¢σℓ∂
                                            ρєσρℓє ѕαу ∂σи'т gσ συт тσ∂αу
                                            уσυ мιgнт gєт ωяιикℓу αи∂ σℓ∂
                                            вυт ιf уσυ ∂σи'т gσ συт αт αℓℓ, уσυ'ℓℓ иєνєя fєєℓ тнє яαιи fαℓℓ

xxxHUFFLEPUFF KEEPERxxx
                                            AC: 19
                                            Skills: Hold the Line, Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger
                                            Mods: (+7 to Blocking)
                                            Lives:

Final Roll #
                                            Passing to: Name

xxxScorexxx
                                            00 to 00
                                            TIED

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:15 am
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    ❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    xxxx <3rd Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
    Time: 2042-2043 Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mary was running late she just knew it! She had gotten a cold a few days ago and the effects were still lingering. She had spent a few minutes with the nurses and it had ended up taking longer than she expected. She had also been told to rest but she insisted a little bit of pepper up potion and she would be fine. She did feel okay now, besides guilty about being late but she wasn't coughing and sneezing now. As she made it on the field she realized in relief she wasn't necessarily the last one there. That was good, right?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

AC: 12
                                                    Modifiers: +4 (Stealing) +4 (Scoring)
                                                    Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                    Total Roll:
                                                    X/3
                                                    Lives: (❁)(❁)(❁)(❁)

{OoC: }

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
    • Deal Me In 50
    • Married 100
    • Person of Interest 200

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:54 am
    User Image

( MugglebornSecond Year Slytherin"Mature Preteen" ) xx

I doɴ'т мιɴd leттιɴɢ yoυ dowɴ eαѕy вυт jυѕт ɢιve ιт тιмe
                                                          Iғ ιт doɴ'т нυrт ɴow тнeɴ jυѕт wαιт, jυѕт wαιт α wнιle
                                                          Yoυ're ɴoт тнe вιɢ ғιѕн ιɴ тнe poɴd ɴo мore
                                                          Yoυ αre wнαт тнey're ғeedιɴɢ oɴ
                                                          So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ тнe world doɴ'т orвιт αroυɴd yoυ?
                                                          Aιɴ'т ιт ғυɴ lιvιɴɢ ιɴ тнe reαl world? Aιɴ'т ιт ɢood вeιɴɢ αll αloɴe?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mina was in good spirits since they have a win, even thought that meant that the captain felt the need to reprimand the team into not letting one win fill the ego. Bah! Like that's going to happen for Mina: she's wiser than the people her age, nothing would go wrong for her! That being said, she's going to make sure they win even if she was a bit too young for a first-string chaser.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wнere yoυ're ғroм? Yoυ мιɢнт вe тнe oɴe wнo'ѕ rυɴɴιɴɢ тнιɴɢѕ
                                                          Well, yoυ cαɴ rιɴɢ αɴyвody'ѕ вell тo ɢeт wнαт yoυ wαɴт
                                                          Yoυ ѕee, ιт'ѕ eαѕy тo ιɢɴore тroυвle wнeɴ yoυ're lιvιɴɢ ιɴ α вυввle
                                                          So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ ɴoвody wαɴтѕ тo ғool wιтн yoυ?
                                                          Doɴ'т ɢo cryιɴɢ тo yoυr мαмα
                                                          'Cαυѕe yoυ're oɴ yoυr owɴ ιɴ тнe reαl world

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                          ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Position : Chaser
                                                          AC : 13
                                                          Modifiers : (+3 Steal) (+3 Shoot)
                                                          Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                          Lives : O O O
                                                          Final Roll : #

To Goals : tbd

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:11 pm
    You're on your knees
    Begging please
    Stay with me
    But honestly
    I just need to be a little crazy

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт »Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Fɪғᴛʜ Yeαr :: Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ »Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ/Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili jogged out to the field wondering, hoping, praying even that they'd get a break this game. They hadn't won one yet and it was starting to weigh down. It was especially unnerving to her since Chance was a great captain and would be leaving the team to her so if this was happening now then great Merlin what was gonna happen next year?! She tried to taper down her anxiety by doing some calming stretches that maybe wasn't working as much as she'd like.

Position: Chaser
    AC: 18
    Modifiers: +8 to Swipe, +8 to Catch
    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
    Final Roll: ~
    Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]

All my life I've been good,
    But now whoa, I'm thinking what the hell
    All I want is to mess around
    And I don't really care about
    If you love me
    If you hate me
    You can't save me

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukina101
    Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
    • Vocalizing Hisser 25
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
    Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
    • Vocalizing Hisser 25
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Friend of the Goat 100
    PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:17 pm
    Now when they see us on the streets
    All they wanna do is take pics
    And I'm like, okay (yeah, okay)
    And when they hear us on the beat
    All they wanna do is make hits
    And I'm like, okay

ƬӇƖƦƊ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will ran out to the field ready for his next game and barely resisted shuddering when he saw Mina with a smile. The younger girl was...honestly she kinda scared him. And not in a good way like Desi did but like the time he and Jack "borrowed" one of their sister's coloring books to draw butts on random faces. In his defense, they'd only been about eight at the time and butts back then were kinda the "it" thing. Still, if it hadn't been for their parents he was sure Izzy would've been an only child. He didn't want to seem rude or get on her bad side (could you have a bad side if all sides were kinda bad??) so he sent her a slight salute before doing his own stretches. Jack was mental for thinking she was cute the randy b*****d.
    AC: 14
    Modifiers: +4 to Steal +4 to Shoot
    Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
    Roll: ~
    Lives: [O] [O] [O]

Quote:

And if you're feelin' how I'm feelin'
    How the world should be: perfectly
    Fire like I’m third degree, and suddenly
    Shawty, we got so high
    Firefly

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:34 am
    User Image
                                                    It's all the same, only the names will change
                                                    Every day it seems we're wasting away
                                                    Another place where the faces are so cold
                                                    I'd drive all night just to get back home

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Mцsїcїaи aиd ₴їиgёґ || Hцfflёpцff Pяёfёcт aиd ₴єvєитн Џёaя || Bёaтёґ aиd Capтaїи

════════════════════════

Chance was certain that it was not a good year for Hufflepuff this year. However, he wanted to hopefully end his time at school on a good note. He waited for the quaffle to go up. certain that he could possibly help his team win against Slytherin.

AC: 20
                                                    Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +8
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                    Lives: [o] [o] [o] x
                                                    Final Roll: -- (---)

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Here's hoping we win today.
                                                    OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sometimes I sleep, sometimes it's not for days
                                                    And the people I meet always go their separate ways
                                                    Sometimes you tell the day
                                                    By the bottle that you drink
                                                    And times when you're alone all you do is think

username

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Married 100
    PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:38 am
    User Image
                                                      I’m stronger
                                                      That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                      I used to go with the flow
                                                      Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                      You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen stepped onto the pitch, already carrying her customary broom and box for the game, She looked over the teams assembled and nodded, thinking they were ready to start. Bronwen had watched all the teams compete, and she was certain that while Hufflepuff didn't have a good record this year, they could make up for it. Slytherin, on the other hand, was also in a situation where they didn't have a great yeat, but they were still in the running for the cup. "Today's game is between Hufflepuff and Slytherin. Badgers versus Snakes. I want a nice clean game between both teams. Let's get this party started!" She kicked open the box and mounted her broom, waiting for the snitch to vanish before grabbing up the quaffle. Flying upward, she tossed the ball up, starting the game officially.

════════════════════════
                                                      Thinking: This oughta be a good game
                                                      OOC:

Here I go, on my own
                                                      I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                      Here I go, on my own now
                                                      I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                      Here I go, alright, here I go

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
    PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:39 am
    User Image
                                                    I was broken from a young age
                                                    Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                    Writing my poems for the few
                                                    That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                    Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                    Taking my message from the veins
                                                    Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                    Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || Şēงēຖth ฯēคr

════════════════════════

Byuch was determined to win this game and shot up into the air as soon as he could. He started scanning the pitch and hoped he could get to it quickly, though hopefully with a goal for Slytherin so they could win the cup.

AC: 18
                                                    Modifiers: +8 for spotting, +8 for catching
                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                    Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                    Final Roll: 19 (Spotted!)
                                                    -/3 Catch Up
                                                    -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: .............
                                                    OOC: Ohgod this is so late in starting and I am so sorry! I hate the start of school orz

- ☣ -

I was choking in the crowd
                                                    Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                    Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                    Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                    But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                    Inhibited, limited
                                                    Till it broke open and rained down
                                                    And rained down, like... Pain!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Married 100
    Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Married 100
    PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:42 am
    User Image
                                                    It's all the same, only the names will change
                                                    Every day it seems we're wasting away
                                                    Another place where the faces are so cold
                                                    I'd drive all night just to get back home

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Mцsїcїaи aиd ₴їиgёґ || Hцfflёpцff Pяёfёcт aиd ₴єvєитн Џёaя || Bёaтёґ aиd Capтaїи

════════════════════════

Chance already spotted Byuch right off the bat starting his search. Narrowing his eyes, he looked for a bludger and tried to redirect it to the seeker.

AC: 20
                                                    Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +8
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                    Lives: [o] [o] [o] x
                                                    Final Roll: 28 (Ouch!)

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Here's hoping we win today.
                                                    OOC:

-◬-

Sometimes I sleep, sometimes it's not for days
                                                    And the people I meet always go their separate ways
                                                    Sometimes you tell the day
                                                    By the bottle that you drink
                                                    And times when you're alone all you do is think

username

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
    PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:34 am
    User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                        《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                        《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                        《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie shot up in the air hoping to spot the snitch

Position: seeker
                                                                              AC: 18 (10+2(Deft Dodger)+3 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                                              Modifiers: +8 (Catching) +8 (Spotting) + 6 everything else
                                                                              Special Skills: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
                                                                              Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                              19 to spot
                                                                              22 to catch
                                                                              Total roll: 15 of course not
                                                                              Chase 0/3
                                                                              Catch 0/2

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                                              《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                                              《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                                              《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》
                                                                              null

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:12 am
    User Image

You hear the door slam
                                                            And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                            You feel the cold hand
                                                            And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                            You close your eyes

Cian saw Byuch was in danger so he scooped in to rescue and send back at Chance.

Position: beater
                                                                              AC: 13 (10 +2 (DD) +1 experience +1 AF1 )
                                                                              Modifiers: +4 (bludger) +4(score) +2 other
                                                                              Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                              Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                              Total roll: 21 block and hit! Send charlie some of ur rolls cian

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                              Girl but all the while
                                                                              You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                              You're out of time

Diamond Wales

null

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 1, 3, 9, 6, 9, 3, 8, 10, 6 Total: 62 (10-100)
    PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:08 am
    And I, I am like my mother,
    But I'm like my father, too.
    And I, I'll take their answers,
    Paint them as something new.

User Image
    CALLISTA
    DULCE
    HARGRAVE

slytherin team captain │ sixth year │ pureblood

Callista immediately went up for the quaffle, determined to reach it before any of the Hufflepuff chasers did.

OOC:
    Position: Chaser
    AC: 19
    Mods: +7 Stealing, +5 Scoring
    Total Roll:
    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
    Lives: (X) (X) (X)
    Posts to Goal:
    Number of Goals Made: 0

And I, I'm like my mother,
    But I'm like my father too.
    And I, I'll build you castles,
    Then I'll knock them through.

The Forgotten Weasley
    Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
    • WilyTrickster 50
    • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
    • The Wolf Within 100
    mc2 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 3, 10, 1, 7, 5, 8, 8, 3, 9 Total: 61 (10-100)

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
    • Deal Me In 50
    • Married 100
    • Person of Interest 200
    PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:54 am
    ❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    xxxx <3rd Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
    Time: 2042-2043 Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

The toss up had began! Mary raced forward in attempt to win the toss up over the older Slytherin Team Captain.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

AC: 12
                                                    Modifiers: +4 (Stealing) +4 (Scoring)
                                                    Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                    Total Roll:
                                                    X/3
                                                    Lives: (❁)(❁)(❁)(❁)

{OoC: }

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games