Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:34 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Satoshi

Satoshi smiles and waves as she leaves."Good night lady Elora."He says softly and then sits down on his bed as his foxs appear and he smiles."Go to her room and make sure nothing happens to her I want her well rested for tomrrow."He says as they both disappear and hide in her room and Satoshi lays down and acts like hes asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:42 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora would climb into bed that night with the help of a new working woman who would be serving Abigail after she left for the kings castle she was sure when his majesty returned unless she announced her proposal to the king of her marriage to Satoshi he would have her married to someone else,"I can just take it slow until then..", she said softly, as the woman brushed her hair upon getting into bed for the night the moon filtering through her window there was soft whispers in the hallway,"This whole saint business is rather fishy..", said someones voice as the other grumbled in agreement,"You seen the Danon's daughter? I think the whole atrocity is a scheme", the man went on,"We should kidnap her and ask for ransom then we can be sure or not if this 'Saint' is real when he has the lord strike us down", the non believers nodded before disappearing into the night Elora tossed in her bed feeling rather heated as she sat up sweating, getting out of the bed she began to make her way out of her room into the hall there soft torch light filtering through the hallway, her feet tapped the stone floor as she walked feeling herself about to enter the courtyard she rounded a corner and disappeared it seem when in reality someone grabbed her choking her out before she could scream for help, not even a few minutes into her kidnapping there was a terrifying scream in the halls as well as a yell as Lord Danon and his wife were being murdered in their bed;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:56 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satsohi was informed about what was going on and two of the other kitsune where able to save the lord and lady in time but they will have scars and Satoshi went to Elora's room and noticed she wasn't there so he runs out of the castle but when he runs out of the castle to find Elora he couldn't find her but his fox's where with her and where telling him what was going on he then looks over at the guards standing behind him."You men go to the king and make sure he is fine the lord and lady are going to live but they will not be moving any time soon."He orders before running down the steps and he starts running after the people who took Elora,they had to carry her so they are not moving very fast and as he runs he noticed the other kitsune where there with him and he grins."I don't know who these guys think they are but I am going to rip them apart one by one."He growls as they all give chase.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:13 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

The men had to lug around a heavy body so no they were not moving very fast by the time they got out of the castle and into the hills on horseback it was probably around the time Satoshi would be chasing them,"We should just slit her throat and throw her off the horse", said one of the men as they were in the forest running for their lives in the trees,"No! We have to rondevou to see if the assissination was pulled off!", said the man who was holding her argued,"Besides thats not our call to make whether she lives or not shake the ones following us I have to make it back alive", the man huffed angrily as they veered one disappearing and the other rounding about to follow up with Satoshi trying to spook him and the foxes;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:54 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi noticed they split up but now he had Elora's sent so he could follow her any where on the earth his eyes where now glowing purple and he spoke and his voice came through the neckless he gave her that was now glowing."If you stop now you will live but keep running and I will remove your head and if Elora is harmed I will make sure you know what hell is like."It then started to glow brighter with a purple flame that starts to wrap around her body starting at her chest,it was the same flame he once told her that would only burn those who wished harm but it wasn't burning her then once the one who got close to Satoshi got a first hand view of him changing to his kitsune form before fire ingulfed him and now Satoshi was running far faster then any horse could hope to run and he brusts through some bushes and could now see the man with Elora on his horse and he growls.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:33 am
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

The man look down to see the purple flame and even though he urged his horse by the time it began to spread it was to late Satoshi was already upon them the other man either ran off like a coward or was killed by the flames, the man rolled off his horse as he held the girl dropping her body as he began to be devoured by the purple flame,"I knew it she is a witch and your a demon",the man shouted as he was in pain,"I knew it the redemption will come people will learn the truth..", the man said in pain; As Elora's eyes slowly began to flicker open,"the world is spinning...", she thought,"Why is it so blurry? Why can I not see what is around me?', the only thing she could do was lay there watching the ground in which she thought was flat would only loop over she noticed one of the foxes approached sniffing her with its nose gently nuzzling her face as she let out a soft sigh and closed her eye, she didn't get to see what was happening as Satoshi would finish off her kdinapper;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:10 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi laughs at the man and grins."I never said I was a saint its what your people called me you see the demon I killed was a spirit of fire that didn't like humans to much,how ever I did in fact speak to your god and i followed his advice."He says as the fire fades away and he walks up to the man and picks him up by his neck."You see we are not demons we walk the earth to heal it form humans like you who only wish to bring ruin to it,besides you have helped me by trying to kill the lord and lady and by my people saving them you just gave them more reasons to trust me,now I can't say if there is a hell or a haven but you will be going in peaces."He says with a grin before cutting the man into ribbons,he then picks up Elora and carries her back home in his arms even giving his cloths a dirty and ruined look like he was fighting.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:52 am
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

There was a great commotion when he came back to the castle for the Lady Danon was in early labor and could possibly lose the child,"Saint Satoshi", said the near hired girl as she came out with tears streaming down her eyes,"The baby is coming early and there is alot of blood please go and bless her or they will both die", she begged him, while she seen her lady being carried,"What happened!", she proclaimed as the king came forward having walked in their direction upon seeing the arrival the of the saint back at the castle,"yes why is my cousin in your arms and you have been fighting? I heard there was an assassination attempt", he looked at Elora with a sickening expression,"Is she already dead..", he said quietly;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:11 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi noticed every thing going on and then looks over at the king."She is fine I chased her attackers and put them to the sword she just needs to rest."He says taking her into the castle and he rushes to her room and lays her down before running to the new lady and sees whats going on and he calls for the others to leave the room and for his kitsun to come in witch then do and they close the doors behind them and get to work two of them started working on stopping the blood loss and the others starting to clean up as he helpped her give birth only using very little magic,but after a half an hour the doors open and Satoshi stands there with a new born baby in his arms wrapped in his own kamonio and resting on a bed was the lady sleeping soundly."Don't let her move to much she needs to heal after this."He says softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:26 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

The baby screaming was a bouncing baby boy a for told need for the Danon line but more so it would be the mother who was stabbed in the stomach nearly lost her son and bled to death earlier would have conceived him way to early and being young herself was going to be very tired and sickly for days to come, the baby a tiny thing would live just barely out of the womb in a time out of modern medicine his next few days were crucial to his survival; A woman from the village was brought to be a wet nurse and the king paid her out of his own pocket to help with the New Lady Danon as the morning hours ticked away and soon the birds were chirping as Elora sat up in bed finding she was in her room the night before seemed a horrible nightmare in her mind as she headed outside the door to find people rushing about,"What.. is going on?", she asked seeing as a woman came by,"Lady Elora!", she said going over to her with sheets in her arms,"You are awake and well?", she asked something about being called Elora instead of Lady Danon made the young girl stiffen,"Yes..", she replied cooly,"What is the reason for this ruckus?", she asked,"The baby came last night my Lady", she told her nodding before running off before Elora watched her go,"Oh..", she then made her way into the main room seeking out satoshi as the king was contemplating going on a pilgrimage so soon after the attack on his cousin,"Satoshi I leave you in charge", said the king as he was talking with him,"You can have all of my army to your service only 3 of my men wish to come with me on my pilgrimage and they are my closest friends", he explained as he told him,"In my stead please keep troops here to protect my cousin", he begged him humbling already having changed out of his kingly geared it was being packed up and being sent home to his wife;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:37 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi was standing next to the king and bows his head."Don't worry I will protect your lands till your return please be safe out there."He says and sees Elora out of the corner of his eye and waves her to them."Lady Elora its nice to see you up and well the king is about to depart you should bid him a safe trip."He says giving her a smile before looking back at the king."I will held to the capital once I am sure every thing is going well here."He adds with a bow.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:49 am
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora managed to watch the king depart with a bow of his own and leave with 3 of this men as they began to start their pilgrimage with just a few sacks on their back for some food and a small amount of coin no weapons where to be tooken on the pilgrimage and they would be on the roads for many many days Elora turned toward Satoshi seeing her cousin off as she told him,"I had a strange dream last night.. in which I was kidnapped and i heard my father screaming what happened?", she said turning to satoshi,"Is everyone alright?.. I hear that the baby was born during the night", she asked him.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:53 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi looks over at Elora and sighs softly."Last night wasn't a dream some one tryed to kidnap you and kill your father and his new wife and they would have secsseded had we not been here and the troma sent the lady into laber but the baby boy is fine and they are both resting do you want to go see them."He asks with a soft smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:58 am
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora found herself quiet as she was not very mesmerized back the aspects of the whole situation a boy meant she definitely would not inherit the estate and neither would her own children.. it would be seen as the Lord wanted something else in store for her, though the prospects of joining satoshi to the castle meeting her aunt and cousins and possibly getting married before her return would always pleasing she never thought she would be so happy as to say that in the end things would work out for her.. Turning her head she spoke swiftly,'i am sure my stepmother is having much needed rest.. I am glad that my father and her have survived this tragedy as well as my little brother", she was very cooll with her words for they weren't harsh nor full of joy or sympathy,"I shall see ot finishing up my packing I shall see the child and my father before we leave thank you my lord", she told Satoshi leaving him to do what he wanted she would then proceed out of the area into the hallway upon entering her father's room in which she would have approached timidly she then took in a deep breathe of air and opened the door softly,"Father are you well?", she asked seeing him laying on the bed his reply was quiet,"Yes my dear... Elora come..", he motioned for her as she sat onto the bed and he said,"I am sorry this has befallen you my child.. I am sorry for the trouble I have caused.. and nearly leaving you alone in this world.. but now you have someone else if I were to die..", he said mentioning her brother,"The baby.. was a boy.. it was a miracle it survived", she looked over at the makeshift crib as she heard its cry while she got up walking over she seen the tiny bundle swaddle into cloth crying for the milk of its mother to weak to nurse it as she picked him up.. He was so tiny.. premature and would have died if not for Satoshi's magic the baby was barely more than 3 pounds and somehow was struggling to live,"Its so tiny..", she said quietly looking at the little face as the wet nurse came in,"He is still very weak my lady", she said,"Its a miracle he is alive", she said quietly as she reached for him; Elora handed over her brother without a word and turned to her father,"I shall pray for you father that you recovery soon and for the baby", she then left the room heading to her own and finding it odd, terrifying, and fascinating that they all managed to survive this circumstance;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:28 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi bows his head as she leaves and starts to make arrangmets for them to leave he was making sure the the men the king had sent half would remain and patorl the area and the other half he sent back home."But lord you need bodyguards for your self and the lady."One says and Satoshi smiles."I have my body guards the ladies who fought with me before you arrived every one was blessed by the lord to ad me on my travails so you need not worry your self go home to your families and once we are sure that no more threat is around we will send the rest of the men home as well."He says with a smile before turning around and heading into the castle as the men went on there way Satoshi makes his way to Lord Danon's room and walks in."Lord Danon I hope you are resting well."He says noticing the wet nurse holding they little one and he walks over to them and softly puts a hand on the babies head and it stops crying."There there little one its ok."He says his voice was soft and smooth he then walks over to the lady who was resting and uses a little more magic to help her healing along sense she was far more injured then the lord was."I have done all i can the rest is up to you now,I will leave shortly and I will be taking Elora with me,do not worry I will make sure she is safe the lord has told me as much."He then walks to the door."Lord Danon I thank you for your hospitably and when we return I hope you would have made a full recovery."  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games