Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
We had A good Run but....Closed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:10 pm
"People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered."

Clara Rose

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When Clara heard the yelling, she got worried. The words were indistinct. and she couldn't quite pick out the voice, but the tone was clear. Someone was angry. "I wonder what's going on," She said quietly. She left the room, heading toward the noise, slightly worried of what she would find when she arrived at the source. She hesitated for a second, wondering if she should head any further. What if it was supposed to be private? "If it was private, they wouldn't be yelling," She thought, her mind made up. She continued walking, only to see Sonaria walk past her and into her room, wearing only a sheet.

Clara changed, direction, heading toward Sonaria's room instead of toward the original source of yelling. When she heard the dark-haired princess scream out of anger, she hurried, stopping for a moment outside of the door. She bit her lip, and knocked on the door. "Sonaria?" She said softly. "May I come in? Or, do you want to be alone?"

"Love them anyway."

Kami GearX

Shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Hadies queen

Reo Kage

Valentine Valtieri

MorazaDarkheart

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:24 pm
♜Vanlith Storm♜
☪"Lion's do not concern themselves with the opinion of sheep."☪
User Image
Vanlith heard quite the commotion and left his wife in their room to find the High King, Queen, and Draxus all together talking. He smiled and made sure that his clothes were in fine condition before returning. Vanlith frowned slightly seeing the king walk away and stopped hearing the words of Draxus. He paused outside the door waiting and crossed his arms leaning up against the wall. The king waited for the High Queen to leave so he could speak with her about his idea for Basil and Gwendolyn. If she would still come with him that is. Young minds were so hard to shape.

[OOC]: I'm terribly sorry I was waiting for Toekiyo to post, but since she hasn't for some time I have to move my character forward.

Kami GearX

Shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

Celestin Selone

shabatha

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Destitute Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:38 pm
"Valuing life is not weakness,"

User Image

- High Princess Gwendolyn Cailleach of the Fifth Kingdom -
Phoenix

Gwendolyn's slate gaze wandered to Vukan with a look of slight sadness before a soft sigh escaped her lips. Her eyes followed Sonaria for a moment before walking after her, reaching her room after a series of walking a few corridors. Gwendolyn's gaze looked to the passing nobles and whispering servants, all gawking at their new source of entertainment. The carmine haired woman's gaze was as sharp as the tip of her arrows as she looked to them, repulsed, but she couldn't hold it against them. After all, growing up in this society, whispering gossip and doing as they were told was probably all they knew.

Gwendolyn paused of a moment at Sonaria's door, seeing two servants scurrying away. She paused to note Princess Clara at the door. "Princess Clara-" The woman said before she was cut off by the sound beyond the door. Upon hearing a muffled scream, the woman flinched, placing a gentle hand on the door before curtly knocking on it and turning the handle, taking the 'better to ask forgiveness than permission' phrase into account on her intruding. When she set foot in the door, she gave a soft sigh and looked to her sister. "What are you doing Sonya?" She said softly before obtaining a handkerchief and approaching the bed Sonaria was plopped on. The phoenix sat down, handing it to her raven haired sister. "Care to tell me what happened?" She asked gently as her slate gaze looked at the cut that was on her face with concern.

((OOC: Edited! Sorry Sally, I didn't realize there were more posts when I made this one lol.))

"And disregarding it is not strength."

river rocker

Hadies queen

Celestin Selone

shabatha

Krylancelo Mooncrest

sadsally514

MorazaDarkheart

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:20 pm
King Xarathustra of Zalto
Ես տանել իրենց կյանքը ինձ հետ

The White Glint
Եթե ​​միայն ես չեմ լինի միայնակ

Here...listen to the song of my soul... [Current Theme: Calm: Twilight Over Thanalan]
I'm more powerful than I ever was before, but that power came with a price... [Current Form: Human]
I believe that anything can change if you fight for what you believe! [Weapon: Greatsword]
As long as I can keep fighting, I'll do it... [Condition: Fine]

Xarathustra closed his eyes for the time being, deciding that whatever the case may be, it was not his place to interfere. He was not as deeply coiled in to these internal affairs as even his daughter was. Xarathustra grabbed the books that he had taken out and began to glow before vanishing, leaving behind a light trail as a detailing of where he had gone, only to have it vanish seconds later. He put the books he had decided to read away before leaving the vicinity on a few light-streams. He moved fast enough to entirely vanish from view, and upon reappearing, Xarathustra wore the clothing he had used for battles. Armor was worn underneath the white robes, and Xarathustra's sword was sheathed at his side rather than simply not being there.

That armor was part of the reason that people referred to him as the White Glint, or some such...he didn't pay attention to the names he was saddled with. He didn't cover his face as he was prone to do, but only because his business required that he keep his face uncovered. After all, he didn't want to be taken for someone else. "Well, well...it seems that events are growing more interesting with every passing second. Let's see what happens next, then." There was no doubt in Xarathustra's mind that everything was about to take a few very integral turns. He wanted to be around to see what happened, but he doubted he'd be involved enough for that. Personal affairs like this weren't his to intrude upon...Zalto's strength still mattered more, as it always would. With a brief chuckle and a shake of the head, Xarathustra vanished in a glint of light.

Me made his way back to the place he was staying for the time being, making sure that he had everything he needed before he planned to run out and do whatever he was planning. Xarathustra really only needed the sword, even though he didn't plan on using it at all. It was, perhaps, a show of his status, but simply ruling Zalto sometimes wasn't enough. People expected to see power from those who ruled, and if they were looking for power, Xarathustra was one of the few who displayed it in droves. His power wasn't solely for him, as he spoke for all of Zalto as its ruler. He made that much clear when he spoke, as all of his words remained practiced and careful, but strong as well.

"Let's make a bit of contact, shall we...? A bit of talk here and there might just be what Zalto needs." Xarathustra didn't smile, as he didn't think highly of speaking with others, but he supposed there was no way around it. In the same way that he ran in to others, they would probably expect him to give them at least a little bit of ground to stand on. He'd allow it...but he wasn't planning on playing in to anyone's hands. If anything, it'd detract from his plans. "After all, the reading can wait." Xarathustra remarked unsheathing his blade and testing its edge. Yes...this was going to be an enlightening walk he was going on.

Նրանք քշել ինձ. Նրանք կործանել ինձ. Այդ Կարմիր Աչքեր կլինի վերջ ինձ ցավ ֆոր...

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:43 pm
Sonaria Callieach
High Princess of the Fifth Kingdom

Sonaria looked at her sister and hugged her tightly, she then saw Clara and sniffed slightly "its alright" she whispered softly "I think I would like the company of you two" she said, her lips trembling as she tried to make a smile "I guess since its pretty obvious to the nobles I should just say what happened" she said softly as she curled up, she sheet still over her body as she took a breath "Me and Draxus....had....." Sonaria blushed brightly "Intimate relations" she muttered.

Sonaria then proceeded to tell them both everything....not what happened in the bedroom, that was for her knowledge alone, not for them...she did tell them though that they had flirted a little and it ended with them in the bedroom. Then she spoke of how Magdalenia came into the room and pulled her away and slapped her, called her the bad words. She told of how she started screaming at her and Draxus and then how the king had come in as she was running away and how Vukan had showed up and how the nobles started gossiping as soon as they saw her. Sonaria then said "I.....I don't think I heard right....but I thought I heard Mab call Draxus her son" she said softly "I was a bit out of it but....I heard 'look into my eyes and tell me that you don't see your reflected back at you' come from her lips" she said softly.

quote="sadsally514"

Ivory_Coated_stars

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
Shenaiya Bellris Aspodel
First Princess of Bellris, Known as the "Sapphire Phoenix"

╔═════════════════╗

Looking Blue and pretty for a trip finally arrived
I'm Single
Feeling Kinda curious. Waiting on Ba'sil's response
And listening Sorry I was waiting for Prince Ba'sil's post

╚═════════════════╝

Shenaiya looked over as the High Princess started to change but stopped. Shenaiya looked over and noticed that there was a silver spot in the sky... "G-Grandmother?!" She asked quietly realizing her wings were a huge beacon. Being bright blue and all. She followed after Gwen as they headed into a hidey-hole in the castle. Then with some yelling and more yelling... Gwen excused herself. "I would love that. Thank you for your time." She said returning her wings to their original place. Of course she really wanted to fly. Fly so badly. In fact, she was short sighted because of her need to do so. To let free. But she couldn't for now. It looked like her Grandmother was flying... Or that is what it seemed... Of course, she wasn't sure... She sighed as she started towards where Sonaria had taken Clara. She would enjoy a good read.

Hadies queen

Kami GearX

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Krylancelo Mooncrest

sadsally514

Celestin Selone

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:16 pm
"People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered."

Clara Rose

Clara walked into the room shyly when Sonaria told her to come in, sitting down on the bed next to the dark-haired princess, and when she explained what happened Clara tried not to blush, a dismal effort. A red tinge appeared on her normally pale face, and she look away for a second, squirming a little.

And when Sonaria said that the High Queen had slapped her, Clara's eyes went wide. "She seemed nice. I can't believe she would slap you..." She said, angrily. The High Queen had seemed like a good person, and now she seemed not to be so. 'Unleass she has a story that justifies this completely, she's not who I thought she was,' She thought.

"Love them anyway."

Kami GearX

Shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Hadies queen

Reo Kage

Valentine Valtieri

MorazaDarkheart

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:21 pm
User Image
High Queen
Magdalenia Cailleach

The Shining Dragon

l was born to Nothing
And Raised to Nothing
If you come from Nothing
when everyone has Something...

Magdalenia lowered her head as the King left, her hands cleching into fists as he told her what to do...she didn't like being told what to to, but instead she breathed and then listened to her son, and she smiled as she moved toward him "I guess you did gain something from me" she said to him "you have the brain of your mother" she said to him "use it well or I will take it from you" she said to him, she felt the desire to lean over and kiss him on the cheek as a real mother would but she fought the urge mainly because he looked mad, and instead she looked down and sighed "I was forced to give you up so that you could live instead of be buried in an unmarked grave." she said to him "remember, its because of me that you lived instead of rot in the ground" she said to him, not exsactly the most kind words, but in Magdalenia's head truth was kindness even if it was a harsh one. Magdalenia moved as if she was about to walk out and then she hessitated "if you ever want to talk...." she said "I'm here" she said to him and then left the room.

She left and looked at her son Vukan and smiled, "your sister will be fine" she said to him "she's always had a tendency for the over dramatic" she said and then looked at Vanlith and bowed "King Vanlith, good to see you again" she smiled at the Ethe man.

.....Would you take something
Just to say it was yours?
Or would you become something
to have everything?

((edited, and yes))
Kami GearX

MorazaDarkheart

Reo Kage

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:58 am
Draxus Versaw The XI, The Prince of Light

User Image
"Everything must be balanced. Even balance itself..."

Draxus closed the door behind him and spoke to himself. "I would rather have rotted in the ground than know that you were the one who birthed me." Not entirely true, after all, that would have meant not ever finding out who she was, or having met Sonaria as well as the others. Draxus moved over to the bed where he had been with Sonaria moments ago. She had taken his sheets. "Well... At least she escaped with her clothes and my covers to protect her body from others." He turned to look at the floor where the blood was, he sighed. "Should I go see Sonaria? No... Yes. No. Ye-No. Yes?" He didn't know what to do. He had been ordered by the High King to clean up the blood on the floor, but he was worried about Sonaria, no doubt other royals were already whispering foul rumors. This relationship was going to take a lot of work to make right in the eyes of the royals. If word got out that he was Magdalenia's son as well... It could very well turn the two into a laughing stock for the rest of the royals. However, the next question was, was could he, and should he do anything about it, or should he simply focus on Sonaria? He didn't know, he was all to new to this and he was being whipped around like a rag doll in a hurricane while trying to orient himself and figure out how he should treat the person he was now about to marry, which was another hurricane that he would have to deal with.

'How will my father take this?' He thought, not that the man had any room to argue about what Draxus did now. After all he had done something far worse to have him born into the world. He let out a long breath and then grabbed the towel he had used earlier that day to wash himself with before tossing it over the blood splatter on the floor. After that was done he cleared the center of the room and drew his Nodachi and then knelt, allowing the sun from the window touch his blade. "Lord of Light, if I have done a sin, take away the powers you have granted me to use as a beacon of hope for my people." His room was silent, and after a few moments Draxus stood and sheathed his Nodachi in a frustrated manner. "Why the hell am I praying now?" He moved over to his bed and pulled the pendant out from beneath the pillow and held it towards the light. "I already have forsaken my vows, there is no reason to continue holding onto a belief." Draxus opened the window and looked out and then down. Good there were a few bushes below, no one would find his wooden pendant inside a maze of sticks and leaves. Draxus slowly let go of the tool that had carried him this far. "If I am to get anywhere it will not be on the faith of a God that does not even speak to its followers. I will forge this path with my own two hands..."

((OOC smile )

".. The world is cruel, but also kind. We must give it the same treatment."

Hadies queen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:57 pm

High Prince Vukan Callieach

The Ashen Prince
The Crested Phoenix

Vukan stood so quietly and calm as he watched the events before him unfold, he hid his emotions well. This was product of his intellect, though it made it made it hard to ignore stupidity. He took in new information in waves. The Prince of Abraxos was his brother, who'd been sleeping with his sister, it was not incest, but it still felt odd. Maybe it was time Vukan stopped masking all of his feelings, & try to let emotions, & morality guide Him rather than logic. Vukan nodded at his mother as she passed. His love for that woman was unparalleled in his eyes, no matter how bad others seen her, Vukan could always use his logic to excuse her actions. Vukan opened the door to Draxus' room, stepping in to see his newfound brother releasing a trinket. Vukan heard everything he said after he closed the door behind their mother. Before Vukan spoke he let out a large sigh & closed the door behind himself. "We have not gotten to speak much, but you are now my family so I feel the need to speak on matters you deal with. We should not give up our faith simply because the we hath sinned, we are not perfect. You should seek forgiveness. You say your God does not speak to you, but how did you obtain the wings on your back. You did not manifest it with magic, dragons don't rely upon magic. Your strength alone could not create such a thing. Your God speaks to you with blessing." Vukan's tone was tired as if he grew weary of concealing the secrets & emotions he suppressed on a day to day basis. "Our mother....she's quite cruel, is she not, for two people of our standard it makes it almost hard to believe we come from such harsh beginnings. She may be a monster on the outside, but I assure you it is purely due to where she came from. Actually I don't really know, but she does seem to be a product of her environment. She can be as kind as she is cruel." Vukan Sat in a nearby chair opening his hand to create an orb of lava, then opening the other & creating a ash cloud. "Light & Dark. We are more product of her than you'd like to believe, but her light and dark is a bit more radical. What I'm trying to say is, before you harshly judge her, try to become intimate with her. Intimate meaning to know, not sexual. We all have our evils duke just choose to show them a bit more than others. As for my sister, she'd probably like to see you, but I'm sure the room is a bit crowded at the moment so I'd wait a little while longer before going to her. If you'd like we could discussthings of different nature to pass the time."

Wazi Kong

Liberal Conversationalist

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:52 pm

User Image

Draxus heard the door open and he simply continued to look down at the trinket, his hand slowly retreating from the air outside, the window closing. He allowed the man to speak his words. Then as Draxus turned, the curtain's closed as well, shutting out the light from the room. "I know mortals such as we are not perfect. However a sin is a sin, and that fact will not, and can not change. If it does, then what is faith other than an excuse?" He moved over to the desks and grabbed the papers off of the wall, tearing them down and putting them in a pile. "It was not faith that gave me these powers, it was my studying of balance that brought about the knowledge." Draxus opened one hand, a small, flickering light appearing in it, barely as strong as a candle. His other hand opened and the shadows were drawn to the hand, slowly twisting into a floating orb. He pushed the two together, and slowly some of the shadows formed into light. "There is always a balance. If one becomes to strong, then you simply force the two to collide and this is the result. However I have yet to see the light in that woman." He would not question what Vukan did and did not hear, he was clearly not a man to play jokes.

"Our... Mother, she abandoned me. She says she did it out of love. I say she did it out of fear. Who is right? Surely in your eyes and her eyes it was out of love. In mine, I see only a woman who has done what is best for her. That is not what parents do. She tossed me to the wolves. What if she had abandoned you, and you did not know who she was until she comes into your private affairs screaming like a banshee? Would you feel the same way as you do now? Surely you would not." Draxus's hand slowly closed its grip around the light and bit by bit, he crushed the light, until it was nothing, and then he held out his hand that held the shadow. "A person such as this is dangerous, and they are only useful for one thing. They cause destruction wherever they go, the more they ignore the leash, the more self harm they cause, and the faster they are killed. Direct that destruction and you gain temporary power beyond measure." Draxus looked directly at Vukan. "Your jokes are in ill humor High Prince. I may have laid with your sister, but that does not meant I chase as soon as I see an opening, much less so than with a person that I found out was my mother... Your sister however... That is not important at the moment. I do not see what I would discuss with you while I wait to pass the time however, as I know nothing about you, and I cannot fully trust you. I assume you come to me now because you knew about the relation she had to me and wanted to wait and bide your time. Wait until I was confused, then come in after her wake and try and rearrange me to fit your needs, after all, that is how the game is played." He then moved and sat down across from Vukan, relaxing and placing his head in one hand, a half smile on his face. "I will say that I will thank you for telling me when I should go visit Sonaria. I would not want her to become skittish because she is over crowded. Perhaps instead of discussing something you want to talk about, we talk about something that I know you would not know. The Blue Banner, what do you know about it?"

((OOC smile )

Reo Kage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:04 pm
♜Vanlith Storm♜
☪"Lion's do not concern themselves with the opinion of sheep."☪
User Image
Vanlith watched as the High Prince walked into Draxus's room and turned his attention towards the High Queen. "Good to see you again High Queen. I wish to speak with you and the High King about Gwendolyn, it is very important." He started to walk away and stopped turning slightly to look at the Magdalenia. "Please, collect your husband and meet me in the throne room. This matter is most urgent." Vanlith moved towards the throne room.

Once he was there he took off his coat and laid it on the ground moving his sword and laying it out beside him. Kneeling down in the center of the room he waited. Taking deep slow breathes he relaxed and let lighting start to swirl around him slowly. The king of Ethe waited for his consul with the High Queen and King.

Kami GearX

Shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

Celestin Selone

shabatha

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

Wazi Kong

Liberal Conversationalist

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:09 pm

High Prince Vukan Callieach

The Ashen Prince
The Crested Phoenix

Vukan listened intently, his stoic gaze unchanging, there were a few misconceptions in Draxus' statements that he'd be sure to regulate once he came up with an adequate reply. He racked his brain for words as he listened, his scythe laying across his lap. It gleamed in the light before his brother pulled the curtains closed, even then the metal gave a odd glow as if imbued with his power, Vukan looked his scythe over before he looked back at Draxus and spoke. "That is true, one cannot exist without the other. They must be equal." Vukan pulled the mask in his hood down, revealing the bottom half of his face. "Do not mistake my love to make me a fool. I pride myself in logic, it knows no love not hate. I am not openly her son. I am the son of the High King. Our mother in a fit of rage killed the kings mistress & son, because he went to the mistress' side instead of her's in child birth. I am the supposed child of a woman who died after birthing me. Our mother birthed a 'still born'. The only difference between me & you in this aspect of our mother is I had the grace of living in the same castle as her. Had you been born in this same situation you would undoubtedly be in the same situation. I meant no joke when I said intimate, it's just most people do not know that definition of the word. I apologise for assuming you would not know." Vukan let his eyes gaze around the room before he spoke again. "I assure you I was truly ignorant upon the matter of you being kin to me. I was never told I had a brother. I do not hold any secret agenda, I am out front with all of my intentions. My intention for talking to you is to get to know you, try to help you empathize when it comes to our mother, & to assist generally with anything you may need help with. I don't play the game of politics my only real interest is to keep my family together. Politics would be in trouble if I were an actual piece on the board in my opinion of course. I hold a higher purpose I've yet to discover. As for the blue banner.... hmm...I've encountered them before I believe the stones they follow which have given my father thus kingdom seek to take it back. I do not know why though. Sonaria can speak to the stones, but she does not go insane, I've yet to try to speak to them, but I do plan on it."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:59 pm

User Image

"I don't doubt I would be, if our roles were switched, we would be speaking the exact same thing to each other, just on opposite ends of the spectrum, such is the thing they call fate... If you believe in it." Draxus then laughed. "I did not know that I had a brother either, so we are at a standstill there. However I can't believe that a royal would have no agenda, it simply does not fit the template we have been given. There is surely something you want, and even if you don't want to, just like Sonaria, you are forced to put your piece down on the board, no matter how small a piece it is."

Draxus paused, amused that Vukan would try to speak to the stones. "She also isn't your typical person either. No offense High Prince Vukan, but I would suggest you don't listen to the stones. However, just like you suggested to me, it is only suggestion and nothing more." Draxus stood and walked over to his desk, pulling out the paper with his knowledge on the Blue Banner out and walking over to Vukan, handing it to the man and sitting back down. "The Queen had me swear to silence, but at the moment I don't think she holds much power over me, plus you could be a valuable asset to me in my search. I know only slightly more than you do. Sonaria claims that they wouldn't do this, but I can't simply leave the loose end stay that way. Earlier... Our mother was attacked by a possible Blue Banner with a hidden crossbow. She killed him by throwing him across the continent but that is besides the point. Underground organization. Blue Stones. Your sister can speak to them without going insane. I don't like putting her as number one on my suspicious list, not after." He motioned to the bed. "That. however it paints a gruesome picture. I want your opinion on my hypothesis. If she does turn out to be part of the Blue Banner, I won't report it, but if it somehow reaches the Queen or King's ears that she is leading them, your head will be the first on a pike in Abraxos. I can't have you or anyone else put her in danger, not anymore, not after the hardships she's had to go through. However you wish to keep your family together so I doubt you will go speaking about this to just anyone." Draxus was just like his mother, manipulative, but not for the same reasons, even if it looked that way. He had an ultimate goal in all of his scheming, and it was quite a complex web that he was spinning, hard to keep track, even harder to track down.

((OOC smile )

Reo Kage

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

MorazaDarkheart

Dedicated Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:55 pm
Kater Callieach
High King

Kater had quickly made it outside Sonaria's room. While he had intended to knock before entering his daughter's room, it seemed that who ever had made it in before him had forgot to close the door. He entered quickly making sure to both close and lock the door behind him. Kater rushed his way to the bed, kneeling at the edge before the three Princesses. His normally stoic and calm demeanor broken by the heavy concern on his face as he examined his daughter and her wounds. His concern quickly became anger as he clenched his fists for a moment, and as quickly was replaced by sorrow as he gently grabbed one of Sonaria's hands with his, bowing his head. "It would seem that yet once again I fail one of my daughters." He finally spoke with heavy regret.

Hadies queen

sadsally514

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out