Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
☆ Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AdrianAshTome

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:17 am
Hello, I'm Adrian and I'm a guy in a girl's body. Not really a big deal to me so I don't expect it to be treated as a big deal. Anyway, I'm from a tiny town in South Dakota and I enjoy writing. I hope to find good friends here.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:11 am
Hiya! I just joined this guild and I hope to make some good friends too.  

Jubilee MacGyver

Fashionable Krampus

11,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:29 am
Barack Fargo

Hello and welcome to the guild. biggrin

king pepbitar

adrianashtome

xan macgyver

And a hello and welcome to y'all, too.
If I may be so bold, how about starting an own thread in this forum? State your hobbies and/or interests and I am sure there will be some other members who share some of them.

Also feel free to ask any questions.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:14 pm
@ Marc Gosgosh: Thanks for welcoming me and the suggestion. biggrin  

King Pepbitar

Fortuitous Lionheart

12,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Expert Skill 150

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:22 pm
yennoncrow

I couldn't post this on your profile or PM it to you, so I'm posting it here so you'll hopefully see it.

Hi! Welcome to the Newbie Supporting and Training Guild. biggrin To help you start your exploration of the NSTG, please be sure to visit our official Welcome Thread, which will link you to some of the most important and exciting places in the NSTG. Also be sure to visit our Active Members Raffle it's free to enter, and every 20 posts you make in the guild will earn you one raffle ticket for an awesome prize. Thanks, and we can't wait to see you around the guild!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:33 pm
JoyRose
yennoncrow

I couldn't post this on your profile or PM it to you, so I'm posting it here so you'll hopefully see it.

Hi! Welcome to the Newbie Supporting and Training Guild. biggrin To help you start your exploration of the NSTG, please be sure to visit our official Welcome Thread, which will link you to some of the most important and exciting places in the NSTG. Also be sure to visit our Active Members Raffle it's free to enter, and every 20 posts you make in the guild will earn you one raffle ticket for an awesome prize. Thanks, and we can't wait to see you around the guild!

You couldn't? I'm sorry.

Hi, I'm Yen. I've been a member of Gaia since 2007. This guild was actually the first guild I ever joined back then, and I was with it for a long time. I don't recall why I left, but I assume I didn't believe I'd be coming back to Gaia ever again.  

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:41 pm
YennonCrow
JoyRose
yennoncrow

You couldn't? I'm sorry.

Hi, I'm Yen. I've been a member of Gaia since 2007. This guild was actually the first guild I ever joined back then, and I was with it for a long time. I don't recall why I left, but I assume I didn't believe I'd be coming back to Gaia ever again.

Welcome back! I hope you find the guild is as fun and helpful as ever. Let me know if you have any questions. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:32 pm
BB Operator

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:59 pm
    Oh, wow! I remember you! Welcome back, Yennon. biggrin

YennonCrow

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:23 am
Hey there, I'm Sebastiaan or Sebby for short. I write poems and short stories, draw stuff and I'm an anime fan who likes to RP.  

Alexis Von Richthofen

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:43 pm
    Welcome, Sebastian! I also love to write and watch anime; great to have you in the guild!

Admiral Bastiaan
    Hey there, I'm Sebastiaan or Sebby for short. I write poems and short stories, draw stuff and I'm an anime fan who likes to RP.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:42 pm
Hi everyone I am Sapphire and new to the thread. Thanks for having me!
heart

Sapphire_Mystic

Romantic Lover

11,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

UnconventionalMuffin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:44 pm
Sapphire_Mystic
heart
welcome to the guild heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:08 pm
Sapphire_Mystic
heart

Welcome to the guild!!  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

Iunacat

Adorable Master

7,975 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:32 pm
Hi, my name is Luna and i am the leader of my own guild.
(if anyone would like to join id appreciate it) But im not here to advertise for my guild -laughs-
I am 15 and i love to write, draw, and read. Ive been in this guild for a few days but i dont think i introduced myself, if i have i dont remember Cx  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games