Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Ending The War, It Begins [SWSE] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jennibert

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:18 pm
"Well, is one of them on the way to the other? Or is there a logical way to swing through them and get back to our ship? Because since we'll probably want to check out all of them, that seems to me the best way to do it," drawls Cole. He still has his rifle at the ready, keeping on eye on any and all corridors that could be used for attack.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:59 pm
"Gimme just a second!" Knives says as she starts hacking into the computer system further, trying to determine a viable route.

{So, is there a way?}  

Emerald the Crow

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:04 pm
Emerald the Crow
"Gimme just a second!" Knives says as she starts hacking into the computer system further, trying to determine a viable route.

{So, is there a way?}

Not without going outside. The facility is heavily compartmentalized, and each of the functions seems to be in its own "spoke," so to speak.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:51 pm
"Not likely to be able to hit them in a direct sweep, but we can at least head up, investigate the Skywalker one, then swing down to deal with this other one and head to the shipyards, maybe. I'd like to see if maybe there's a better ship to leave by, to be honest..."  

Emerald the Crow

Dallas Moonrain rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:54 pm
"That seems an acceptable plan. While I am in favor of accomplishing our primary mission first, I am most intrigued by this Skywalker Project. I'll see what I can tell about any opposition on the way there." Ayan-Dar closes his eye and feels the Force around him, trying to see what he can perceive.

{+15 on a perception check to tell as far out as I can get.}  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:29 am
"I'd say we better hit that droid facility first if we can, since it's our primary mission, and let Tiberius set his charges. Can you do a delayed blast on those things? Let them cause some havoc just as we get close to somewhere else? That would be a hella useful distraction." Cole grins for a moment at the prospect, but then his face sobers again. "But let's get going either way. Being in one place for too long is making me itchy."

{Hey, Anatarai, where's the droid facility on that map? smile }  

jennibert

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:39 pm
Tiberius gave it some thought. "Well, I s'pose I could set'em off ev'reh so often, but then there's the matter of a full system lock-down. Also, I've been layin' explosives ev'reh which way, so settin' off a group of'em might be a bad ideh."

He finally made up his mind. "Teh prevent a big lock-down, we shud hit the faciliteh last. I can fix up them charges and set'em off if things start teh go sour with a remote, and I can also make sure them other charges don't detonate with'em. Sound like a plan?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:43 pm
jennibert
{Hey, Anatarai, where's the droid facility on that map? smile }

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:32 pm
((...Huh...with that kind of layout, logically-speaking, I could detonate the facilities individually without the worry of a lock-out.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:58 pm
{The facility is set up so that if any particular part of it suffers catastrophic damage, the whole facility would go into lockdown to prevent it spreading.}  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:25 pm
((Ah. Well, I won't plan anything then. I'll leave that to Tiberius. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:49 pm
{Sorry if it's coming across as like I'm shooting down your ideas, Dion.}  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:57 pm
((Nah, its all good. Besides, its my way of coaxing information from the GM, so really, I should be thanking you for shooting down my ideas. twisted ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:16 am
"So, then, what's the game plan. The old man already rigged bombs by the first droid facility, so we're already on track there. I think we should investigate these less run-of-the-mill functions first, before we get caught while trying to sabotage the basic facilities. And that 'Skywalker' one is particularly interesting. I bet my cousin would like to hear about that..."  

Emerald the Crow

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:54 pm
User Image"The Skywalker Project is definitely my number one target right now. I say we head for it right away, laying charges where we can along the way, and then deal with the rest of this after we figure out what they may or may not be doing with the Chosen One. I just wish I could remember the last time I actually heard his whereabouts. You'd think we'd have heard if he'd been captured..."  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff