Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
OOC = The Sexy Bunny's Allegiance!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's Your Dream Job?
  Chef
  Vet
  Artist for video games/comics/whatever
  Rock Star
  Other (Please comment and let us know!)
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:22 pm
Lucid, I think a plot hole is a bad thing. Hang on. Ok, it's just as I thought. A plot hole IS bad. And as a story should have little none unless it's chekhov's gun (A literary term pertaining to a mentioned item that becomes used later, like a gun on a rack.) or some of the characters acknowledge these plot holes and fix them. Hell, when we start up, I'm having Amos do a little fourth wall breaking.

But I think I can answer your question about the time skip and such. Stray and I talked about that and if Coco is bringing some of his characters into this time period it's not because they went through time but rather they waited. Coco's ministers probably have a VERY long life span so they can do that without question. I would recommend stating this in in the prequel Sexy Bunny.

Now for Allegiance, we're probably be practicing the use of something called, Suspension of Disbelief. This is where we test the audience with crap until they scream BS. Need an example? Go look at Final Fantasy. Nuff' said.

Did this answer any questions?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:46 pm
First off, thanks for explaining things that I already knew about, I did take 12th grade english afterall.
Secondly, yes it answers my questions, I just wish I woulda been kept more in the loop.  

Doomed Lucid

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:07 pm
Well lucky you. When I was a senior I was stuck learning boring crap about poetry and Shakespeare. And about being in the loop.....yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaah...Not sure how to answer that.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:23 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
Lucid, I think a plot hole is a bad thing. Hang on. Ok, it's just as I thought. A plot hole IS bad. And as a story should have little none unless it's chekhov's gun (A literary term pertaining to a mentioned item that becomes used later, like a gun on a rack.) or some of the characters acknowledge these plot holes and fix them. Hell, when we start up, I'm having Amos do a little fourth wall breaking.

But I think I can answer your question about the time skip and such. Stray and I talked about that and if Coco is bringing some of his characters into this time period it's not because they went through time but rather they waited. Coco's ministers probably have a VERY long life span so they can do that without question. I would recommend stating this in in the prequel Sexy Bunny.

Now for Allegiance, we're probably be practicing the use of something called, Suspension of Disbelief. This is where we test the audience with crap until they scream BS. Need an example? Go look at Final Fantasy. Nuff' said.

Did this answer any questions?

Well, A plot hole isn't that bad, think of it as if it like the latest One Piece Anime episode where the group went on separate ways for the next two years and meet again, well the plot hole is like that two year gap thing, it's not going to be THAT bad, I won't be making things up though, I'll just introduce it at the very beginning of the first character introduction when we start the RP. Idk about the fourth wall breaking stuff, so do please notify if I accidentally do that lolz.

Btw, my characters are "world travelers" and enter different worlds in different time, form, shape, etc. so basically I can make them enter late or early, just like Felan mentioned in her last dialogue. Also, I call my characters, the ministers specifically, "cursed beings", they can't age over 30 (if they are born with the curse) or the moment they were cursed (say if at the age of 20, then always 20), so yeah, they live long, and there's a certain restrictions on how they die as well, not much, but some, unlike normal human beings as we know.

I don't really care about stating stuff like "Oh we have other allies as well" or "we're not the only ones" and stuff like that in the "Journey".

Uhm, Idk what the Suspension of Disbelief is mad D  

Coco Kitty the Killer X

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:14 pm
Example. A man has his arm cut off and bleed for an hour without dying. Or a simple couch blocks a .50 caliber bullet.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:13 pm
Where did all the light heartedness go to? And more importantly, can we bring it back? Arguing gives me a headache.  

Doomed Lucid

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:21 pm
We were arguing? Well anyway, it's hard to tell how people are speaking on this Lucid. I can't hear sarcasm or anything Lucid. I can only try to interpret the mood.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:53 pm
I've just been having some issues lately, big bruhaha. Anyway, anybody reading dr mcninja?  

Doomed Lucid

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:12 pm
O.o''' *sigh* seems like all my RPing buddies are having life issues =_=. Why can't life just be chill?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:17 pm
Nein! That's just a life that never exists, so I don't think that's possible...  

Coco Kitty the Killer X

Coco Kitty the Killer X

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:26 am
Can we start the RP already...? I'm actually quite anxious to start as well, but again, if someone responds as to why we can't start just yet, please do tell so it gives some assurance to those who is also anticipating on starting this RP quicker))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:15 pm
I'm with Coco. But i have good news. MY SCANNER/PRINTER CAME! WHOOOO! Expect some awesome pictures here soon. Stray! Get you're a** off LoL and online and shut the damn TV off! We got s**t to do!  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:24 pm
I'm willing bet money he's not going to respond to this. 10k. He's on right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:31 pm
Also Stray, if you see this could you do me a solid and replace the appearance pictures for Amos and Johnny with these?
http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt293/metalheadbutt/IMG_0003.jpg
http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt293/metalheadbutt/IMG_0002.jpg  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Coco Kitty the Killer X

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:51 am
that's a pretty good art o_O how long did it take you to draw that?  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff