Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
City Streets of Olympus Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image
╔══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

User Image

╚══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

~Xx~Baiser_Da_La_Mort~xX~

As he looked over to see a blue headed woman, Drake wondered who the girl was. She knew his name yet for some odd reason, he felt like he knew her from somewhere. Placing a cigarette between his lips, he jumped onto the railing of a ledge close to the store, jumping down to land onto a carrage that was leading to a different bridge. Jumping up to it, he grabbed a cloak and hid within a crowd, his cigarette smoke hidden within the rest.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:12 pm
Mxyzptlk
User Image
with a pop, Mxy instantly appeared infront of Drake "woah there ..." he said as he was instantly dressed in a John Wayne outfit "time ta ... buckle up ... pilgrem" he said as he threw a rope at Drake but only managed to get the cigarette and yanked it away "smokin's bad for yer health ... partner" he said as he tryed to stall until Athena could catch him  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:22 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image
She felt her heart skip a bit when he tried to get away. She ran after him and grabbed his jacket tugging on him to stop. "Drake please! Answer me. I know it's you, it has to be you." She said he voice cracking a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:56 pm
User Image

User Image

As he felt her hands on him, Drake growled as he turned toward her, seeing the sadness in the woman's eyes and sighed, taking his cigarette back from the imp,"I thought John Wayne was taller...and dead. And secondly, who are you people?"

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:32 pm
Mxyzptlk
User Image
Mxy had changed back to his regular clothes as he zoomed around his head "the name's Mxyzptlk ... though you know me already ... but why's you forget?" he said as he put on a rubber glove and was instantly changed into a doctor's outfit with santitzing mask "now lets see what the trouble is" he said as he stck his arm inside Drake's head and cartonish effects sounded as his hand poped out of the other ear "ah ... jus as i though ... amnesia ... dont worry ... i can fix that" he said as a large malot appeared in his hands as he raised it above Drake's head "this wont hurt ... much" he said as he swung it down  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:43 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image
When she saw the mallet her heart started to beat quickly. She quickly moved in front of Drake and put her arms up, making a ice shield. When the mallet hit it the ice shattered but she stopped it. " Are you crazy! You could have killed him! This has happened to his before.... But I don't understand! I found him! He should have been back to normal..." She dropped her arms limply to her sides and gazed down at the ground, her hair falling in her face. Slowly tears began to side the ground and the wind picked up around her slightly. She looked up at Drake. "Please Drake..please remember me... I'm Athena, we met in Big Ben. Please you have to remember..."

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:50 pm
User Image

User Image

Feeling threatened with the imp, Drake walked back, a crowd of people around him watching his every move as he tried to remember,"Big....Ben...take me there..."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:56 pm
Mxyzptlk
User Image
"what ... it works in cartoons ... you act as though this is real life" he said as his head stretched forward to an emplty area "yeah guys ... that was a fourth wall joke and i'm the only one who can pull it off" he said in a whisper and snapped his head back "actualy thats a good idea ... maybe it'd be better if we take him to Big Ben ... that and it'd be less painful i supose" he said as he threw the mallot away and adjusted his bowler hat  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:57 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image
She nodded and wrapped her arms around Drakes waist and closed her eyes. Soon her wings appeared and the wind picked up around then, making her flap her wings. Soon they where off the ground and heading towards Big Ben.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:33 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` •

User Image

landing behind a building without a scratch, Ti-jun was growing concerned about the ship that fired at him 'what if they're still on the planet?' he thought  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

iZanshin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:31 pm
Destray landed right behind Ti-Jun. "Ti-Jun, where are we?" He looks around and goes on forward out of the back of the building onto the alley way. "This place seems so magnificent" He continues to walk and steps out of the alley way in the streets..
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:46 pm
User Image

User Image

"Olympus ... wel this is where the civilians live but it is rather beautiful either way" he said as a few people greeted them and left "reminds me of when the Jedi Order was on Tython ... back where the Jedi beguan ... infact i hear they're going to relocate there again"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

iZanshin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:55 pm
Destray looks at Ti-Jun" Really? That's amazing." He comntinues to walk. "So are we trying to find someone?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:16 pm
User Image

User Image

"we might be ... i feel we'll meet the person who will help us soon ... until then i'll try and work on this" he said taking a device from his robes which was the comlink and looked at a cantena "we will wait in there" he said as he walked inside and sat at a table in the far corner  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games