• Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:23 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
"You were just a pawn
In my little game of chess"

Daichi sighed softly as he dropped the box right infront of Mosquito, sighing softly before taking off his helmet to show his true face. His pupils were no longer visible, just the light of gold and blue showed as he spoke softly to Mosquito,"Karuma will fight it as long as he can..this'll give us enough time to get into the throne room..she will be weak once a new person sits in her throne.."
Daichi then looked over at Mosquito before speaking once again,"I need you to sneak into the throne first..use anyway to hide your scent to keep your hidden..when I come inside, I'll give you a signal to open that box.."
He then turned around before looking up at the empire of Mt Olympus, placing his helmet back over his head before speaking softly,"Once the thrones are ours...so will be the realms.."

"You may think you have the upperhand
but now I call Checkmate.."

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:04 pm
User Image

User Image

Everything will be consumed by madness...

Mosquito grabbed a box and lifted his head towards Daichi. He slowly made a grim expression, "Very well Lord Daichi, I will wait for a right time. I don't want to get caught by Lord Hades, Lord Death and his bratty son," he replied and walked away, he didn't want either Death, Hades, or Ankhseram detecting him before they will have a chance to reap him by Death Scythe and send him back to Tartarus. Arachne watched her steward go ahead, then listened to Daichi about taking the throne and the Realms. She slowly curled her lips, "I have forgotten to tell you, it seems Ankhseram made the plan about asking two Fairy Tail members to activate Fairy Sphere. While Lady Miku telepathic to every keyblade wielders when the time comes to seal the entire Realms from our entire armies."

... I will become the mother of all things

Arachne Mosquito

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:45 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
"You were just a pawn
In my little game of chess"

"That means they are stuck in this realm as well..very good..", Daichi spoke softly as he began to walk toward the streets of Olympus, his eyes shining bright behind his helmet as he continued to speak,"This, my dear...this will be my crowning achievement.."
Daichi continued to walk toward the Streets of Olympus, ready to watch his plan come together.

"You may think you have the upperhand
but now I call Checkmate.."

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

True demon king should be more superior over humans...

Darcia was walking down the side to search for Spear of Triam, also known as Zeus's thunderbolt. However to him, it will be good use to kill off his grandchildren, but he prefer to fight them. He continues to walking down the street, until he finds the spear shape. He approaches it and finds the thunderbolt, he observed it for a bit. He shrugged and take the spear.

... That is pride of my tribe

Arachne Darcia

Quote:

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:34 am
User Image

User Image

Everything will be consumed by madness...

Darcia obtained Spear of Triam, then he tested it out and thrust the spear that shot out the lightning. He was impressed as he lowered his new weapon, he suddenly smelled Arachne's scent as she appeared after reformed herself with spiders, "We might have a problem," she alert him calmly. Darcia turned around and looked at the Spider Witch, he rose his eyebrow, "A problem?" "Apparently we are not only group, who we are searching for keyblade fragments. Joshua and mystery girl are searching for them, once they found one, they will give the location to our enemies," she explains her information about Joshua and mysterious girl. Darcia hummed silently and crossed his arms against his chest, "Why don't you just continue to spy on that spider kid and leave me out of that Composer and mysterious girl," he coldly replied and was about to walk pass her. Arachne closed her eyes and opened her fan to cover her lips, "Spider-Man is currently resting, so I won't spy on him, but my sisters. However that woman said she believed in Mitsuki and Vincent's allies will stop us, but I don't know who she is. I want you to send your familiars to track her down and find out her identity," she said to him to find out the girl's identity by sending Darcia's demonic wolves to track her down. Darcia stopped and thought of it, if Arachne said was true, then he won't achieve his goal. He closed his eyes and strapped his spear of triam to his back, "Very well," he agreed as he snapped his fingers, his familiars knows as they scattered to search for mysterious woman. Arachne snickered beneath her fan, but Darcia begin to ask her, "What about that Emrys?" he asked her about Merlin, which Arachne closed her eyes, "I sent someone to kill him and rest of his guilds and Fairy Tail. If that fool won't let me spy on them, then he will pay for this. I thibk I wjll pay my dear sisters a visit," she replied before her spiders scattered to Manhattan. Darcia narrow his silver blue eyes, then he opened a portal to Japan to continue to rule the realm.

... I will become the mother of all things

Chaos Arachne Darcia Mosquito

Quote:

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out