Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
♠ White Padded Rooms [Open/ Full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  :D
  :/
  D:
View Results

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:11 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth grinned at Ritter and place a hand on his foot for a second before getting up.
Seth gave him some of his own clothes.
"They might be a bit big for you, but at least you won't have to go in the gown.", he murmured.
He went out the door and closed it so Ritter could get dressed.
He went over to the counter and got the list of stuff he had to buy.
HMI had a shopping cart for their own groceries seeing as the list was too big to carry and the kids couldn't drive.
Seth pulled the cart to the door and waited for Ritter.
Seth rubbed his cheek where Ritter had touched him with his feet.
He pulled out the needle and thread so that when they were out Ritter could do what he pleased with it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:18 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Heaving the packages onto the table in the dining hall Jackson placed her hands on her hips and took the candy off of the top, tempted to eat a reesecup but she had a big a** bag of candy in her room that would probably last her forever and a day so she was good. She got a nurses attention, telling her she had done her chore and that everything was in order before stretching and letting out a deep breath.
"So dear, have you taken any of our destruction plans into mind?"
She thought she had gotten ridden of them for awhile but she guessed she was wrong, they were never really gone.
"I have, nothing to seriously harm anyone though. Those were veto's."
"You whore."
"If im a whore your a whore too."
That shut them up for awhile, discussing quietly in the back of her mind as she started making her way toward Ritter and Seth's room. Figuring if they were there, great, if they weren't, she would just drop off the candy and head back to her room to work on her sketch's before she had to pack them away. She heard the cart and chuckled, she had just caught him. She went over to him, holding out the bag of jolly ranchers and reese's "Merry Christmas!"She chuckled, throwing it into the cart and grinning.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:30 pm
•·.·´¯`·.·•☾•·.·´¯`·.·•☾Kairi☽•·.·´¯`·.·•☽•·.·´¯`·.·•
===================================

Kairi took a deep breath. "I'm not upset." she lied. "I didn't want to go home anyway." she replied mechanically and then her personality changed. Her facial expressions had gone stone cold and she stopped talking alltogether.

She took a breath as her body trembled and not before too long she was back to her normal self. She smiled again at him and bit her bottom lip till she drew blood. "I'm sorry I had to control my thoughts and emotions."

================================================
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•X•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:45 pm
User Image

Jake sighed a bit and shook his head. "Dont apologize and dont lie to yourself. I myself still cant control Max...that is why I hurt myself sometimes." He bit himself on his lip for a second before shaking his head again. "And as for lying, look you say you dont care that they wont take you...I told you I...was left by my parents." He lowered his head bit and looked sad himself as the memories came to him of his parents and what they did. He shook his head and squeezed her shoulder again. "I'm you friend Kairi, I'm not lying...I dont know how you feel...you went through more than me. But look I'm here for you."
"Pansy." He let go of her shoulder and frowned a bit. "Yesh this guy Jake is just too much. To think that he wants to be all buddy buddy, makes me sick." Max frowned and shook his head. "Glad I could knock him out eh toots?" He winked and grinned slyly. He outstretched his hand and watched it twitch. "Here's the deal, you want out? We'll get you out."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:56 pm

"Max, you're just a bully. All talk and no action," her second half came out. She didn't like being called toots. "Atleast Jake can back up what he says. You pathetic no good piece of-" she stopped this wasn't Jake and she couldn't just speak what she felt.

He had no control over this. But she didn't care, if he insulted her once more she'd be more than happy to smack him.

"I bet you that you wouldn't last amore than a couple of moments out here. Jake is more of a man than you'll ever be." she said meeting, locking and glaring into his eyes. She wasn't about to take this from him too.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:58 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter got up and changed into the clothing Seth had given him. Though the clothes were a bit big, Ritter was greatful that he didn't have to go out in public in that stupid robe. Besides, he like wearin other peoples' clothing.
Once he was done dressing, Ritter stepped out of his room and found Seth and Jackson together.

"Jacky!"
Ritter shouted, hugging her to death. He let go of her and hugged Seth's arm.
"Ritter and Sheth are going to get groceries. And Ri-kun is going to buy Savannah new numbers and buy Jake chewing toy since he likes biting alot. But Ritter doesn't know what to buy Kairi, I haznt spoken to her alot. Maybe Just some candy will do. "
Ritter loved making people feel better. Well at least White Ritter did. But he was also a bit naive to these people conditions. Seth was the only one who Ritter knew what was wrong with.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:02 pm
User Image

Maximus snarled at her as she insulted him. "Weak....WEAK! You little b**** I should skin you alive for talking to me that way. If I had a knife I very well would." He clenched his hand in a fist and was ready to punch her when suddenly his eye twitched.
Jake smiled at her and nudged her a bit playfully. "Look...Kairi...if I tell you that we can get out of here what would you think?" He was worried about her and wanted her to be around them, to be like a family.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:17 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image

When Ritter clung to his arm he leaned his head on Ritter's.
"Thanks Jacky. Hey. You could come to the store too. They haven't took your tracker off yet.", he suggested.
He smiled at Ritter.
"We'll get all of that and then we'll get you a surprise.", he chuckled.
Seth held Ritter's hand and put the needle and thread in his hand.
He looked back at Jacky.
"So how about it, Jack? Ritter and I would love your company.", he said smiling.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:18 pm

She relaxed when he nudged her ith a smile. Again she wasn't afriad of the threats, she knew that max was capable of alot but Jake was strong enough to keep him at bay. She had faith anyway.

Kairi looked at him and felt like her heart was split. She didn't know what to say. she liked Jake alot, but she didn't know everything. Her heart felt as if it was being the flag of a tug o war. Hurting and painful she looked at him longing to say what she really wanted, him. But she once again found herself chained to this.

"We can't just up and leave..." she said closing her eyes and taking a deep breath forcing back tears. "I made a promise I'd try to get help, and I haven't even been here a day. I feel safe here....and I can't go- out there." her body trembled and the first appearance of tears began to draw a line down her cheek.

===========================================

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:33 pm
User Image

Jake's eyes widened and he put his arm back on her shoulders. "Hey calm down..." He bit his lip hard to draw a bit of blood and sucked it down as he felt Max trying to reassert himself again. "Look...I'm sorry I mentioned it...I just thought you would like to get out...have a new family you know..." He rubbed along her shoulder sorry that he had made her upset. He felt the roil of voices again and bit his lip hard again. He promised them once he got out the first thing he would do was get them something sweet. He didnt know what to say to her really, he was never that good at talking to girls. And strangely at this place he had talked to two different girls.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:02 pm

"It isn't that I don't want to go. If I was with you, I'd love to. But It's safe here. There is nothing outside of these walls for me. I've lost everything in my life and I just want to be a normal kid. Get out of here by actually being let go."

She pulled out her journal the one she had kept since her parent's death and flipped through the pages to show him her dreams. "For as long as I can remember these are my dreams, my obstacles, my plans, my life. I don't belong here....and I want to prove it too them.

If we run all we do is make them never respect us. We'll be the junkies too strung out on our meds who disappeared. Here, read this. You can see for yourself." she said handing it to him. He'd read her desires to become a doctor and a writer. She wanted to help those children that lost their parents or their parents were about to lose their kids. She never believed that a family should be split up and it had shown the colleges she was planning to apply for and then blank black pages. On one piece it would be her goals....none of which remained in white.....all had been blacked out after she was sent here.

Then she did something she didn't find herself even thinking about, she kissed him on the cheek and leaned against him briefly before she felt the awkwardness of it and she pulled away from him.

Max is never going to shut up now, she thought to herself. What had she done?

"I'm sorry." she said looking down and blushing.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:15 pm
User Image

Jake read of her plans in her book. She really did want these things which in a way made him happy yet sad.
"She cant do them because of her condition...they will never let anyone of past mental illness to be in that kind of position." Max for once had nothing to input. He wanted her to come with them, but she wanted to get out the medical way and wait for them to let her out with a clean bill of health...he would have to ask Jacky what to do about this. He wondered just what was under the black marks when she leaned over and kissed him and hugged him. And that was about the time that Max started singing in his head...something about another one bites the dust....He bit his lip hard to shut him up and looked at her. "Love is doomed, we're doomed, everybody is doooomed." He had only half a mind to bite his lip. He hadnt been kissed by a girl before either and he blushed and shook his head. "Y...you dont have to be sorry....it..it was nice." He smiled at her shyly and chuckled a bit. "Great now that she has kissed you lets get some tongue." He bit his lip hard again.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:58 am
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..

Jackson jumped, not expecting to get hugged and let out a laugh. "Hi Rit!"She chuckled and ruffled his hair, giving him a smile. He was so freaking adorable! She chuckled, thinking of what to have Ritter get Kairi "I think you should get her stuffed animal, I think she would like that. Or chocolate, every girl likes chocolate."She said, tapping her lips and looking to Seth, he was right. She glanced at her wrist where they put the tracker and shrugged, thinking about it a little. She opened the tin can again and popped another fruit drop in her mouth before smiling. "Sure why not."She said, pursing her lips, she didn't know this flavor. She shook the tin, holding it out "Want one? Straight from Japan."She grinned, she was proud that it had come from Japan. Her mom had promised her when she was really young that she would take her there, and then she killed her. She shivered and rubbed her arms, keeping on her happy face even though she could slowly feel herself breaking again. Over the years she had put up a strong wall for herself, setting boundary's not to get to involved with anyone or share her actual secrets but after hearing Emily she wondered if she needed to pick someone, just one person to share her past with. She had it on her chest and it felt like there was always a lump in her throat.
"We know about it dear."
"Yes, we even saw it."
"I committed it."
"I don't want to talk to you guys."
"We know, but you have to listen."
So she did. She always did because she didn't have a choice, hurting herself or blocking it out with music but she only had one option nowadays unless she completely hurt herself. She tried not to anymore and biting her lip didn't cut it anymore.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:52 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image

Seth still held Ritter's hand and hooked arms with Jacky.
"Who wants to ride in the Buggy?", he chuckled.
He picked Jacky up and put her in the cart before either one of them could answer.
It was foggy and wet outside.
The town where HMI was was always a gloomy place.
It had very little vegetation and even fewer animals.
And it's town people were all burden from the factories and hospitals there.
It was one of those 'Wrong turn' places.
And when the trusties were sent out they were often mocked by the other kids in the town.
Seth led Ritter outside once they were suited up in there monitors.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:16 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter smiled when Seth rested his head against his.
"Yeah, come with us! It'll be fu--"
Then Seth reached down to hold Ritter's hand, and thats when he felt the familiar sleek cold touch of his best friend. The Needle. Still hands in shaky hands with Seth, Ritter pricked himself just a pinch. It qa small but it felt just as good as always.
Ritter grabbed Seth's face and kissed it hard.

"God damn, I love you!"
Rittter was in such a hurry of get out there. He need this. It been almost two weeks since his been reunited with his sister.
Ritter shook in anticipation.

"C-can we please leave."
Ritter stating than asked. He want to at the moment not caring if Jackson was coming. Not even caring if Seth was.
Please wait for me, Ayame... Ritter will be home with you soon...
Ritter was relieved they were of sight of nurses and began his trance to venture with his sister.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games