Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Evil of Ravenholm - OOC Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:47 pm
Vorastrix
3 questions: how far into the cave can Pelloth see, and if he were to send his Imp in to scout, can it see in the dark too, and how far away is the cave?

Pelloth can basically see the whole cavern, it is pretty bare, as the area around you seven atm. It seems to be enclosed except for the cave entrance. Dindle can't see in the dark no, unless it states it in his familiar description. The cave is maybe 100 feet away. Just past the stream.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:47 am
What is the terrain like in the cave? Are there ample opportunities to hide; such as loose rocks, shadowy inclines? I have a feeling Cain wants to follow Hars and the Kobold with his 15 stealth.

I MUST GET CLOSE TO THIS DRAGON!!!  

joe-dude667

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:43 am
joe-dude667
What is the terrain like in the cave? Are there ample opportunities to hide; such as loose rocks, shadowy inclines? I have a feeling Cain wants to follow Hars and the Kobold with his 15 stealth.

I MUST GET CLOSE TO THIS DRAGON!!!

You can't see from here, but I'm sure you'll give it ago anyway blaugh once you head into the cave entrance you will see a few nooks and crannies, and stalagmites and stalactites; i'm sure Cain can make a good go of it!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:00 am
We'll just have to wait and see what occurs. ninja  

joe-dude667

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:19 pm
hahahaha, I've just gone through this whole OOC thread, and I've laughed out loooud more than a few times. And I've seen that Gerash said he was going to kill the adult dragon with the auto-damage from his cloud o' daggers. I'll be expecting it Mr. Wizard wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:22 am
Damn, Cain can speak Draconic! I just don't know how to help until Hars starts slicing the b*****d up.  

joe-dude667

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:35 pm
joe-dude667
Damn, Cain can speak Draconic! I just don't know how to help until Hars starts slicing the b*****d up.

No? Part of the reason I haven't updated yet is coz I was expecting you to do some sneaky s**t, no? I'll leave it til tomoz then I'll update  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:29 pm
Well I assume with my last stealth check I'm pretty close, I don't know how much closer I can realistically get without the Dragon noticing me. Meh. I'll leave it and wait for Hars' signal. Which I assume will be the Dragonic word for:

OW!!!  

joe-dude667

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:23 pm
I'm reminded of a FR game I ran, there was a tiefling dragonslayer with a potion of glibness who suddenly met a Young Red in the northern mountains. Really young, I had the dragon talk like a kindergartener. Tiefling pounds his potion and shouts "I am Mephistopheles, Lord of the 8th layer of Hell!"

The dragon never heard of him, but with a +30 to bluff he was thoroughly convinced the tiefling was "Mister Mestipopolees!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:54 am
Arc Vembris
I'm reminded of a FR game I ran, there was a tiefling dragonslayer with a potion of glibness who suddenly met a Young Red in the northern mountains. Really young, I had the dragon talk like a kindergartener. Tiefling pounds his potion and shouts "I am Mephistopheles, Lord of the 8th layer of Hell!"

The dragon never heard of him, but with a +30 to bluff he was thoroughly convinced the tiefling was "Mister Mestipopolees!"

xd  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:16 am
This may be preventing Hars from turning into a Changeling Toastie for now, but where am I actually going with this? For one thing Cain wants to kill a dragon and this one looks like an easy kill.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:55 am
joe-dude667
This may be preventing Hars from turning into a Changeling Toastie for now, but where am I actually going with this? For one thing Cain wants to kill a dragon and this one looks like an easy kill.

Go for it then, suprise round anyone?  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:07 pm
Arc Vembris
Growing impatient, Hars lunges at the fat dragon, swiping her blade at it.

((Charge @17, 6 damage and Sholoruk is marked, Init @24))

"Hyaah! Now!"

haha, that's more like it  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:43 am
Quote:
Gerash sighed as Hars broke his ruse so suddenly,

Well Hars wasn't planning on breaking it to Sholoruk gradually.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:10 am
Hey Hey Mofo's.....aww I'm sorry, that's harsh, I love you all.

This game is going to get BACK ON THE ROAD!

I have made the map (on ma new program) and will just need to update. I.E. Do Hars and Cains turns, and then Sholoruk, Daelos etc. before I can post and get it going once again. Will send out PM's to all of you, not knowing whether iDragow and Vora will come back, we'll see what happens.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff