Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply 21+
General Chit-Chat - Stop by and say hello! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knock-Knock
  Who's there?
View Results

Zayit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:24 am
Hello all! (I'm Sablara's Mule/Boy)
I just won the most valuable "daily chance" prize ever! 1000 gold!
smile Little things which make me smile.

I hope everyone has had a lovely day  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:22 pm
wow 1k thats a lot. i always get trsh or inc.

noone has commented my pic stare  

Ameliechan

9,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Partygoer 500

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:57 pm
Did anyone miss me?! sweatdrop

Sorry but my life's been full of ups and downs lately and today was more of a down than an up. confused I'll explain later; right now I just want to try and rest and feel better first.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:58 pm
Zayit
Hello all! (I'm Sablara's Mule/Boy)
I just won the most valuable "daily chance" prize ever! 1000 gold!
smile Little things which make me smile.

I hope everyone has had a lovely day

Impressive!! eek  

Doressa
Captain

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:59 pm
Bakura Amane

Sorry but my life's been full of ups and downs lately and today was more of a down than an up. confused I'll explain later; right now I just want to try and rest and feel better first.

*hugs* I hope you feel better soon...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:44 am
Doressa
Bakura Amane

Thanks, Doressa! I'm not sure how soon I'll be "normal" as medical issues have sort of taken hold of me and don't want to let go; I am feeling a bit more how shall I say, chipper? perhaps, today.  

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Sablara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:54 pm
*warning, mini-rant*

At work on Thursday, our team had a meeting to discuss how the work was going to be divided up. There are three other people with the same job as me, so I figured that nothing else was going to be put on my plate (especially as I'm also working for another team for the next 6 months!).
We get the new list - Oh lucky me! I've got another HUGE task, with another unrealistic deadline.
I said how I felt (which was, why am I the only one solely responsible for this, there are three others...) I said no more. I know what has happened - I've pushed my 'little' boss, he's pissed off with me, so now he's setting me up to fail (unless I get it done, in which case he'll take the credit for it like he did last year.)

GGGRRRRRR

Added to that, I start uni in less than two weeks, and all my work is going to be due the week before my exams.

So, if you don't see much of me until December, it's because I'm either at uni, or work, or sleeping!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:57 am
First of all I want to thank all of you who have been thinking about me, praying for me, and being here for me throughout my entire ups and downs these past two years especially. 3nodding heart You guys are so awesome! blaugh Now on to more "interesting" stuff (not really, but you get the idea I'm sure).

I found out the reason I hadn't been on the work schedule was my own darned fault. Never told them my new availability, but now I've been enjoying my freedom too much to want to return. I'm debating about returning to my current, boring life as a grocery store cashier or try my luck at freelance work in writing, photography, etc. I don't know yet (and since I'm the praying type I've been praying once in a while about it, too). sweatdrop

I have to go to the dentist tomorrow and I'm afraid that they'll complain about my teeth on my upper jaw because they're really sore and last time they had to do a deep cleaning that hurt like the dickens as we say here. xd Also have to get my new glasses soon. Not sure what type to get yet and besides which I have to go to the optomologist and get my eyes tested first.

I bet you can all guess what my wish is on Saturday, my birthday, when I blow out my candles. wink

Well, now that you've heard about my life in only one post, I'm sure yours doesn't seem half as bad as mine. confused

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Luciano LaChance

Sparkly Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:48 pm
Mini rant about the going ons in my life (or the lack there of...lol)

Most days I love my job, but this past weekend made me want to go and try to hang some teens.

If I picked up one condom from the ground (none of which were used) I picked up 100 of them. One of which was hanging on a sprinkler in the lobby (hotel).

I want a new job, but the job market sucks in this area. My boyfriend wants me to move to Indiana, but I wont move till I have a job there. Which is only making him cranky. *sigh*

My dad and brother moved in with me and my grandma. If I wake up one more time with out hot water I might just move out, with or with out a job.

ugh...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:20 pm
Bakura Amane
Doressa
Bakura Amane

Thanks, Doressa! I'm not sure how soon I'll be "normal" as medical issues have sort of taken hold of me and don't want to let go; I am feeling a bit more how shall I say, chipper? perhaps, today.

So sorry to hear you've not been well...but glad that chipper has at least returned! 3nodding  

Doressa
Captain

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:24 pm
Well worth ranting about!! That man is out of control! You poor little thing...will be sending lots of positive vibes your way. smile

Sablara
*warning, mini-rant*

At work on Thursday, our team had a meeting to discuss how the work was going to be divided up. There are three other people with the same job as me, so I figured that nothing else was going to be put on my plate (especially as I'm also working for another team for the next 6 months!).
We get the new list - Oh lucky me! I've got another HUGE task, with another unrealistic deadline.
I said how I felt (which was, why am I the only one solely responsible for this, there are three others...) I said no more. I know what has happened - I've pushed my 'little' boss, he's pissed off with me, so now he's setting me up to fail (unless I get it done, in which case he'll take the credit for it like he did last year.)

GGGRRRRRR

Added to that, I start uni in less than two weeks, and all my work is going to be due the week before my exams.

So, if you don't see much of me until December, it's because I'm either at uni, or work, or sleeping!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:30 pm
Nasty! Condoms everywhere? That's just wrong!! (Although much, MUCH more wrong if they were used...eeeww!)

I can sympathise with the house situation...if you're not happy where you're living, it makes it almost impossible to be happy anywhere else! I hope things improve for you soon!

AuraLynRose
Mini rant about the going ons in my life (or the lack there of...lol)

Most days I love my job, but this past weekend made me want to go and try to hang some teens.

If I picked up one condom from the ground (none of which were used) I picked up 100 of them. One of which was hanging on a sprinkler in the lobby (hotel).

I want a new job, but the job market sucks in this area. My boyfriend wants me to move to Indiana, but I wont move till I have a job there. Which is only making him cranky. *sigh*

My dad and brother moved in with me and my grandma. If I wake up one more time with out hot water I might just move out, with or with out a job.

ugh...

Doressa
Captain

Sablara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:34 am
AuraLynRose

EEEWWWWW!! I can't beleive how gross some people can be - leaving that sort of thing around for others to pick up!

I just bought a new (used) car. It's almost 3 years old - a silver Viva sedan. YAY! While my little hatch is a really good car, I wanted an automatic sedan, rather than a manual hatch. I pick it up on Friday.
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:27 pm
Well, I survived my first day back to school for the new year and it's not quite as bad as I thought it would be, but still I have to disipline myself A LOT this semester or NOTHING will get done. 3nodding So I may disappear a lot from time to time this semester, i.e., for the next 4 months until I graduate. xd Sorry about that, but I will post when I can so you can all keep up with my life. heart Especially, come Novemeber when I return to the doctor for a follow up on my most recent health issue. sweatdrop Well, until then... heart  

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Mercenaryx2070

O.G. Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:16 am
I live!

It seems quiet around here as of late, yeah? I've been lurking here and there just to see what was up sweatdrop

Two good friends of mine are getting married in two weeks. The seamstress sewing the bridesmaids dresses was having an issue with them, so I'm sewing some of the skirts while she sews the bodices. I also sewed all the chemises (It's a renaissance themed wedding). That's been my life for the past two months, really-Sewing and planning and making sure the bride is happy. Good times, really.

Hope everyone is doing well for the most part ^.^  
21+

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces