Reply Members Personal Rooms and Clan Hangouts
Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draka The Solitary

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:06 am
He did not smile and he spoke very seriously.

"Do you agree to my terms?"

His gut burned at the site of her obvious pain, his natural instincts to help her kicked in but he easily disposed of the feelings waiting for her words to bind her to loyalty.

"Will you be loyal only to me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:12 am
Brianna whimpered in a bit of pain before answering. "Yes." The spirits were pressing in on her, she couldn't even understand them. They all spoke at once, shouting over each other. She fell out of her chair, wanting to run from them.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Draka The Solitary

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:20 am
The moment she said yes her loyalty was bound to him and the protection spells flared up driving the spirits back to the depths and reviving her stamina, removing her pain and uplifting her mood. Draka smiled and helped his new recruit to a chair. The burning sensation passed and a large sense of satisfaction filled him.

"There now, are you alright?" His voice was no longer stone and serious but now it was caring and soothing.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:26 am
Brianna my have instantly felt better but her temper was hot. "I'm fine, thank you." She knew he sent those spirits on her and she was not okay with that. But most of all she showed venerability to him, she was not happy that she looked so weak in that moment. She moved hair out of her face and straightened herself out, not daring to look at him just yet.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Draka The Solitary

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:37 am
If her body language wasn't enough her scent was enough to tell him that she was angry. He however was not sorry he needed her to understand the gravity of the proposal he was offering her. He knew she couldn't pass up the opportunity if he showed her a fraction of his power.

"Well good so now i must know the extent of your already existing powers. Tell me how much do you really know?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:44 am
"Not much. I can block spirits sometimes....." Brianna reached for her neckless and froze when she didn't feel it around her neck. "s**t." It was the one thing from her parents she liked and now she had lost it. But not only that it was the one thing that helped her focus her powers. She looked around her but it was no where to be seen. "Damn it all."  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Draka The Solitary

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:45 am
He noticed the motion and stared at her.

"Is everything alright? Did you lose something?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:09 pm
"Yeah my neckless." It made more sense why she was unable to keep a few low grade spirits away from her now. "I need to find it." Brianna said adamantly. "Its this blue crystal on a chain with a few smaller beads." she bit her bottom lip worried that she may never find it. It could have been anywhere.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Draka The Solitary

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:40 pm
Draka looked at her, it wasn't rare that necromancers had artifacts that helped boost their power so he knew that it could help her.

"Well where did you have it last?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:47 pm
"Well geeze I don't know, I could have swore I had it all along. Obviously I just realized it was gone so I'm not sure the last place I had it." Brianna was being snippy even though she knew she shouldn't be. He was only trying to help her. She sighed and tried to think of the last time she remembered having it. "Sorry... that wasn't very helpful." She closed her eyes trying to remember. "I think I remember having in the woods before I got here. But I don't know the exact place."  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Draka The Solitary

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:00 pm
Draka thought for a second. Why had she been in the woods?

"Well what were you doing there maybe that will help us find it."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:06 pm
"I saw this place from far off and the woods looked like the fastest way to get here. Yeah I know stupid to cut through the woods alone and before dark, but I was fine." Brianna kept thinking, she had tripped a few times, but there was always her room to consider. But she didn't remember putting it down anywhere, but there were a lot of dark corners for it to hide in.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Draka The Solitary

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:12 pm
"Well it looks like we should travel to the woods."

He sighed at the minor inconvenience.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:16 pm
"I should try my room first, just incase you know." Brianna really wasn't in the mood for the woods, and would be doubly pissed if they couldn't find it there and it had been in her room the whole time.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Draka The Solitary

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:43 pm
Draka nodded

"Good thinking i shall follow you."  
Members Personal Rooms and Clan Hangouts

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items