Welcome to Gaia! ::

Saint Seiya Guild - Takusu Mono he ~ My Dear

Back to Guilds

Reply Saint Seiya Guild - Takusu Mono he ~ My Dear
Saint Seiya and Yaoi: What do you think? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strausser

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:14 am
I was just thinking that you could pretty much pair up every Gold saint with every other Gold saint, however I came to a halting conclusion when it came to Shaka/Camus. I think the two of them would just stand next to each other and not say a word. And it would take the likes of who-knows-who to make them even say one word to each other. For some reason, you can't have the quiet ones getting together with the other quiet ones, just doesn't work.

As far as yuri goes, I've never actually had a favorite yuri pairing, but I think I would be inclined to make one if they ever had Persephone as a character. She just screams "bisexual" to me. Then again, wouldn't all the gods/goddesses be?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:25 pm
Isn't Persephone Hades' wife though?  

phoenixfirekitsune
Crew

Strausser

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:38 am
Hades' wife, Zeus' daughter, Athena's half-sister. Hey, if the gods can fall into incest, what is to say that they can't fall for the same sex? (Persephone is the daughter of Demeter who is Zeus' sister, so in essance, Hades' married his neice on both parents sides).

Gets a bit confusing sometimes, but I love Greek mythology.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:59 am
what is the strangest sts yaoi paring your ever hear about?  

Yuki Sairu

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Dressed Up 200

phoenixfirekitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:41 pm
There are a lot of strange pairing out there. Let's see...IkkixShun is still the one that irks me the most though.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:10 pm
hey all! i haven't been on here in like forever! i know pheonix already know this, but the rest of you might not.

i'm the former MissEdwardElric. i say FORMER because that was my old username. i changed it. just letting you guys know.

so what's going on? i'm too lazy to read the other pages. anyone care to fill me in?

anime_kitty_8791

phoenixfirekitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:49 pm
The usual in this topic. Saint Seiya yaoi of course.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:12 am
well i've pretty much figured that out on my own. lol! but where are you in the conversation? (btw, has the next volume come out yet? i don't think you've lent it to me yet)  

anime_kitty_8791

phoenixfirekitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:22 am
We're at strangest Saint Seiya pairings. And the next volume doesn't come out for a while. I think it's in June.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:42 pm
strangest? I'd have to think on that one but yea IkkixShun would irk me too.......*snaps fingers* I've got it the weirdest would totally be SeiyaxCamus  

Aquaerainia Kitori

phoenixfirekitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:17 pm
I think that Milo and Hyoga would kill Seiya before that one ever came around. Of course, Zelos with anyone/anything is....yeah. (Sorry Strausser!)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:15 pm
yea but like I said it'd be the weirdest. Na Hyoga wouldn't care, he'd be too focused on Shun. lol. Anyway I read this HyogaxShun one and it had IkkixShiryu pairing in it and let me say......it wasn't that bad of a thought.OH I have read Sactuary High tho. I might kill the author tho if she won't get hopping on that story.  

Aquaerainia Kitori

Lotus_No_Ayako

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:53 am
since most of the guys in SS are... guys, no wonder yaoi is so popular ^^ besides, weren't the Creeks who said: a true love is only among men? ^^ anyways, I'm not a total fan of yaoi, yet I do support some of the SS couples like DeathMask X Aphrodite or Mu X Shaka ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:26 pm
ShakaxMu! The best Saint Seiya pairing EVER! heart

I love Sanctuary High too. I've been waiting for that story to be updated for a while.  

phoenixfirekitsune
Crew

Demonic rules3
Captain

2,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:28 pm
Aquaerainia Kitori
strangest? I'd have to think on that one but yea IkkixShun would irk me too.......*snaps fingers* I've got it the weirdest would totally be SeiyaxCamus

*faints at the mention of Seiya x Camus*  
Saint Seiya Guild - Takusu Mono he ~ My Dear

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces