Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:23 pm
((Um I figured they weren't on a plane....I've been thinking they were in a house all along))

Amara heard both of them as she looked upwards. "I saw things..some absoloutely great...some...absolutely horrible" she said. "I'm not doing this for freedom....trust me I won't be resting anytime soon...I have to go to and arrange some things" she told him. "I'll be leaving within the hour" she announced.

Noel looked at Che. She looked at him. "You're free to go" she said as if nothing had happened. tossing him a bag, she looked at him, inside you'll find a communication device....check with me every hour on your progress" she said.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:03 pm
(It was never posted as landing. Where is this house at so I'll know what to post.)  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:08 pm
((On a remote island. I mentioned that in the first post as Noel))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:23 pm
"Thank you." Che caught the bag and inspected it. Among the contents of the bag was indeed a communication device. As soon as he was far enough away, he'd destroy it. The bag too. What he wanted to leave with was for more than just some sack. He had some teaching to do and before he could do it, he need to escape and quickly. His body seemed to quiver and wave like a mirage before finally disappearing moments later. The door to the room was open and Roulin vanished in the blink of an eye. Che wanted his son and nothing more. He knew he was going to need help in taking down Thomas and a pawn in getting his deck back. Who better to help than his already weak-willed son? The newly reborn man thought this to himself as he ran across the ocean. His next stop was the coast of Florida.  

Mahareshi

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:22 am
Kojiro was in somewhat of a daze as he sat underneath the shade next to Raven, he held a piece of watermelon as he quietly ate. He watched the training session with some hint of boredom, he took another bite and looked around the area, it was alot different than home but the strange environment seemed relaxed, The weather was a little warm for his taste but it was bearable, He leaned against the inner tube he had take with him, he was still unable to swim and he had taken the proper measures, even if water wings may have been a bit over the top, he knew he would not be dragged to the murky depths. Kojiro's concentration on the food in front of him was broken as he heard Raven and Aaliyah's conversation, he looked up towards them and then began to grab his things, he could not stand the words like" kill" and...Owen... especially in such a peaceful environment, he clumsily held a parasol, inner tube and his precious food, as he got closer to the water he placed the inner tube to float on the surface, he then managed to fit the parasol on one of the handles of the inner tube, that was not what it was for but it seemed to work. Kojiro tightly held onto his slice of watermelon as he began paddling towards the deeper water, he finnaly made it far enough where he was no longer touching the floor. He floated lazily along as he lay facing toward the water, he took another bite, looking at the reflection, he was far from the conversation but he knew it was inevitable, it was simply reality, Owen was no longer with them, but he couldn't help but wonder if it could have been avoided. As Kojiro's thoughts drifted he looked at the reflection of himself, suddenly he saw himself, much like he was during the fight in Japan, he flinched and then simply looked away, he managed to lay on his back as he looked to the sky, he saw himself during that fight, like it was a movie, he had not control over his instincts, "....That was not me...I will never do something like that.." he thought to himself, he shook off the thought and simply yawned, he took another bite of his food as he lazily floated in the water.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:03 am
”Russia hm?” Raven murmured thinking of ways In which they could get into Russia. She smiled softly and as Aaliyah hugged her “As do I pray…we need this to work in our favour if we wish to see our own goals and dreams come true" Raven pulled away from the hug and patted Aaliyahs shoulder
“It seems the temporary truce you had with the Night Owls will last for a while longer" Her eyes shifted towards the sea and she sighed softly "You make a good leader Aaliyah, I am very proud of how well you done in Japan. It is nice to have someone like you to rely on in the times that I may not be around. The others also done very well. I am proud of all of you” Raven turned back too face Aaliyah “We should begin preparations on how we are going to get to Amara”

Nat watched Kojiro enter the water adorned with all the equipment needed to keep himself afloat. A smile crept on Nat’s face as he dived under water. He swam until he was directly below Kojiro, and proceeded to tickle to Ice Owls feet. Nathaniel would have laughed if it weren’t for the fact that he was under water.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:12 am
Noel looked off as Che disappeared. She knew not to trust him...that's why his body would be limited to what she wanted him to do thanks to her old friend. She then walked towards Aeon consoling the girl and then going towards Moli. "Have you heard anything from L" she asked him curiously.

Aaliyah looked at Raven and smiled. "Thank you so much" she said really feeling the compliment. Suddenly her phone began to ring again as she answered. Amara is on her way the man said abruptly and hung up. Aaliyah paused for a moment and looked at Raven. "She's on her way here...she had a premonition....as I was advised she would have, she'll be more than willing to help us" she told Raven. "Raven...our abilities...are all mind based I'm assuming...what if...what if we're not even at our full potential just yet?" she asked her curiously. "What if we can 'unlock' our minds and access, fully understand the ability that we have" she questioned.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:56 am
((UNS - Amaya, Will))

Amaya looked at Amara and then Lucien puzzled. She didn't understand Amara had to leave. "Can't we help?" she asked curiously with a hint of worry in her voice. She wasn't sure if she should ask what exactly Amara saw and what exactly Amara was going to do. Whatever the case, Amaya was glad that the premonition stuff didn't harm Amara. It was as Lucien said about the frozen state. Amara was fine, wasn't she?

As Itachi and Will trained, the Satan Owl thought he felt a familiar energy come into the world. There was no mistaking it, especially since it was so familiar. The energy signature fluctuated though, weakly. Imperfect. No longer a soul that should technically be a part of this world. Will smirked as he kept his attention on Itachi, making sure the Heat Owl was moving every second. Mmm.... welcome back I suppose.... It still didn't change the fact that Will wanted to berate/kick Che's a** for leaving so soon. If the circumstances had been different, the Satan Owl might have immediately gone after his former student. Anyhow, the training session would be ending very soon, in time for when and if Thomas came to seek Will and Lucien out.

((Neo, knock yourself out. You can make up stuff on what happened. I'm lazy.))

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:00 am
Amara looked at Amaya and smiled while shaking her head. "No" she simply. "No, not right now" she added. "Soon things will fall into place and everyone will play their part...right now it's my time to play my part and that deals with me leaving for right now...but I promise to come back" she told her. She gave Amaya a hug. "Oh Amaya, please stay the same...I love you. And I can't wait to be your maid of honor at your wedding" she said with a smile.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:17 am
((UNS - Amaya))

Amaya looked sad for a moment at the fact that Amara cold only play her part right now, and that Amaya couldn't do anything to help at the moment. She managed a smile though when Amara promised to come back. "Ok, Amara, be safe. I love you too," she said softly as she hugged Amara back. The Clueless Owl blinked however when Amara mentioned the wedding. "Huh? Wedding????" she stuttered. Clearly, a wedding between her and Itachi had never crossed her mind yet. She was totally caught off guard.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:04 pm
Lucien laughed at Amaya's shock. "Looks like your humor is still intact" He laughed some more before regaining his composure. His smile was wide for once he seemed to be behave as any old person would around friends. He stepped forward opening his mouth to speak. "Well Amara if you have to leave, then be safe." he said softly. He walked towards her and gripped her hand entertwining their fingers. He pulled her towards him embracing her, he looked into her eyes and kissed her passionately. After a few seconds he released and let her go. His eyes still their bright yellow but his pupils had returned to normal. "Come back alive. I don't think I will be able to fall in love a second time." He then walked past them, in the doorway he looked back. "Oh and Amaya, when you and Itachi get married I want to pay for the whole event. I don't want your wedding to be half done by an amateur." He smiled and left the room. He had never been apart of a wedding but he knew that using money to buy the best was something he could handle.

Anderson stood his eyes looking up, the spirits floating around him. "Hm? I know, things are a little chaotic." He paused as if listening to an inaudible voice. "No of course not, that would be redundant." He laughed to himself thinking a bit. "I see your sense fo humor hasn't died with your body." He looked towards the silver dragon sillouhette. "Don't be ridiculous Che being back doesn't prove anything." he listened and answered the inaudible question. "I don't know how to feel, I haven't seen my uncle in years, I was only a child back then." He sighed then laughed. He turned looking at the monsterous spirit Dante once controlled. "Really? I've only heard stories about him, I wasn't apart of the war before he was killed. Do I regret it? No of course not I wasn't ready I wouldn't have been able to keep up, I still don't know if I can.......Do you think so? Well with cousin Roulin taking the life owl position, and the new apprentices to the Satan and God Owls being decided I don't know if I, the Twilight Owl can keep up with their power spurts. I know that the spirits have helped, I've never been so strong I suppose we'll only see." He smiled and closed his eyes. "isn't that right Dante?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:25 pm
“On her way here?” Raven repeated astonished “Well, that saves us getting to her” countless thoughts raced through Raven’s mind at that point. But for now, those thoughts needed to lay quiet. She stared into the determined face of Aaliyah and smiled “I think you are correct in what you say Aaliyah, that our powers are mind related…and I think that no one has ever managed to reach their full potential”

Raven paused and ran a hand through her hair “What is ‘full potential?’ …is it when you feel as though you can not possibly improve any further? When your power can go up against mother nature herself? Or when you defeat everyone that stands between you and whatever it is you want? Honestly, I don’t think anyone knows the answer..” she closed her eyes with a sigh “But, I do think we can all begin to unlock our mind and in the process, unlock the very tip of our true potential” she opened her eyes and smiled kindly “If the day comes when we are all able to unlock our full potential…the world would become a very interesting place” Raven’s ability had recently became extremely improved, with thanks to Roulin and his Heart of Life, could it become possibly become any stronger?

Raven glanced at the other members “We should probably all gather for Amara’s arrival" She muttered “Maybe, in the events that are to happen, we can all begin to grasp the tip of our full potential” another smile graced Raven’s lips, one that Aaliyah may not see “A stronger phoenix might just rise from the flames”

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:11 pm
Amara smiled at Lucien and then frowned. "Take care Amaya" she said hugging her one last time and walked off into the icy abyss of Russia. Soon she found herself at an airport, looking around she hoped she was making the right decision...so many possible outcomes...and she was going off a vision...something not set in stone. She purchased her ticket and boarded the plane, waiting...thinking.

Aaliyah listened to Raven. "The only reason I'm asking is because Amara is a psion...she can go into our minds, see how it works...unlock that potential" she said. "I will volunteer first if you do not trust her...but we need every advantage we can get in this war. With her abilities the Fallen Phoenix will prevail. She's seen a future...a perfect one...and one where a monster rules....we're just trying to push this in the right direction" she said smiling. Aaliyah tied her long white hair into a ponytail and looked at Raven. "We could definitely use the boost" she said with a smile. "Then maybe we can find others with her abilities" she said referring to other OWLs.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:59 pm
Kojiro continued eating when suddenly he felt his legs being tickled, his eyes widened,"...Shark?...jellyfish?...piranha?...what if its a..." Kojiro thought frantically and his thoughts quickly turned to a startled yelp,"..Sea monster!" he cried and he lost his balance and fell off his inner tube, flipping it over, Kojiro fell into the water, even though he had nothing to worry about with his water wings, he still flapped his hands in the water," Please don't eat me!" he begged as he stopped splashing, realizing there was nothing there, he looked around ans saw nothing, the only real casualty was his slice of melon as it floated by him.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:08 am
“She can do that?” Raven was not partially comfortable with the idea of someone poking around in her mind. Though the thought of more power was rather delicious “If you can trust her with such a task, then so be it” She said with a small sigh, the idea of Aaliyah being the first one to try it put Raven off. She did not want anything to happen to her should Amara try something funny... “A perfect future hmmm. We can use the boost to our advantage, if she is willing to unlock each of our potential” She glanced out to sea and noticed Kojiro splashing around “What is he doing? He cant even swim”

Once Kojiro had lost his inner tube and proceeded to splash around in the water, Nat took it on himself to give the Ice Owl one last fright.
Nat swam upwards and burst forth out of the water directly behind Kojiro “RAWWWRRRR” He growled fighting hard against the fit of giggles.

"Honestly…” Raven murmured when Nathaniel appeared behind Kojiro. She watched the two younger members with enjoyment "They really needed this short break…”  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff